Zone1 What are trophy points?

After 8 years here, I have no clue. My guess is they are similar to those stickers your second grade teacher put on your art work.
/——/ In that case, I’m printing them out and taping them to the fridge door.
CE72F10F-7613-4D2B-8CEA-50FB92FF139A.jpeg

Trophy Points can be cashed in for valuable prizes
Contact a Mod to demand your prize

They will pretend they don’t know what you are talking about, but keep hounding them until you get your prize
Shame on you, Mr. rightwinger for misinformation to newbies. You know that hounding a mod will result in a free trip to the exit door. That's awful considering mods mop up user errors every day, which is frequently no fun when users take umbrage at being corrected for their own failures to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines page.

Last edited:
Let's take a vote about who should be the next mod!

Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
And the guy who shows his ass all the time...

Pretty easy vote! Just vote for me!

And I'll help you, it's spelled "M" "E"... it's easy!

Shame on you, Mr. rightwinger for misinformation to newbies. You know that hounding a mod will result in a free trip to the exit door. That's awful considering mods mop up user errors every day, which is frequently no fun when users take umbrage at being corrected for their own failures to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines page.
Now, now
Stop covering for the mods

Current prize structure for Trophy Points

500 points. MAGA Hat
1000 points. 2 MAGA Hats
1500 points…. Signed copy of Art of the Deal
2000 points…..8 oz TRUMP Steak

Contact your favorite USMB Mod TODAY

Now, now
Stop covering for the mods

Current prize structure for Trophy Points

500 points. MAGA Hat
1000 points. 2 MAGA Hats
1500 points…. Signed copy of Art of the Deal
2000 points…..8 oz TRUMP Steak

Contact your favorite USMB Mod TODAY
My t-shirts bear a cross on them, not party directives. And I wear lady sunbonnets, not manly baseball caps. As for you, stop badmouthing the best mods online. USMB mods are disciplined in fairness, not partisanship, and your disdain is meritless.

My t-shirts bear a cross on them, not party directives. And I wear lady sunbonnets, not manly baseball caps. As for you, stop badmouthing the best mods online. USMB mods are disciplined in fairness, not partisanship, and your disdain is meritless.

I really don’t care if you don’t want to cash in your Trophy Points.

The rest of us want our hard earned prizes

Forum List

Back