Zone1 What post has had the most replys in the history of this board?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
It would be kinda interesting to know......btw what year did this board begin in.

They moved it downstairs but something keeps that POS going.
I believe it falls into the category of 'repeating the lie over and over" so it becomes real.. .

The title legitimizes Joe Biden while trashing president Trump.

It gives them the illusion of validity in the midst of their failures.

There is no comparison.
USMB Coffee Shop located in the USMB Lounge.
It is now on it's 4th thread, because previous threads got so big.
Currently it has 3457 pages. But again, this is the 4th recreated Coffee Shop.
I have been here for 12 years. It existed back then, I believe at that time it was "Coffee Shop 2"

Longest one I know is President Biden-Making America Normal Again by Corky, currently 9095 pages and counting.

Yeah that Badlands "refugee group" hold that record. Which isn't HARD in Badlands because there never really WAS a topic.. Need a separate award for the upstairs forum. We track ALL kinds of metrics. Like USMB is currently running about 240 threads and 8000 posts per day.

Longest one I know is President Biden-Making America Normal Again by Corky, currently 9095 pages and counting.
Yeah, several of us troll the shit out of those lunatics. They call themselves the Sewer Rats. A few of them never leave that thread.
They live up to the name.
All they do on the Biden thread is bitch about Trump for 180,000 posts.

Last edited:
Frivolous Friday Flame Fest is running around 94,000 posts, started by long ago banned member manifold.
Quite a number since the thread still only opens on fridays.
Always been curious as to why that thread still gets that status.

Forum List

Back