Zone1 What are trophy points?

Anybody up for another round of how long will it be until I get my butt virtually whipped this time?

It is a bit more complicated than just milestones.

Achieving a post to like ratio, is a more difficult thing to do, so that discourages stupid and useless, one or two word, trolling. Likewise, later on in your membership, it encourages creating content, that is widely enjoyable, makes folks smile and laugh, and/or is informative across the wider forum membership.

Some, like you said, does just track milestones for the membership.

Seems like the word games are likely popular ways to bump your post to like ratio.

Basically? How about entirely? 😁

By the way, I don’t wanna brag or anything but:

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

I just won another award.

I’d like to thank the Academy and all the voters and even the little people. That’s right. The Munchkins.
We're in an elite club that has higher reaction scores than actual posts.

Fine,.. Time to warn BackAgain that you're going to hit him in the head with his walking stick if he calls you old again. Oh great, flashback time!! :auiqs.jpg:(Gosh I loved The Amanda Show as a kid. XD)

Oops I meant your walking stick not his, but still I can just hear it in my head now Narrator: It's time for another Hillbilly Moment,.. "knock, knock." "Who's there?" "Walking stick." "Walking stick who?" " Meister is gonna hit you in the head with his walking stick!" *WHACK* "That's a good one." :p

Forum List

Back