Zone1 What are trophy points?

My t-shirts bear a cross on them, not party directives. And I wear lady sunbonnets, not manly baseball caps. As for you, stop badmouthing the best mods online. USMB mods are disciplined in fairness, not partisanship, and your disdain is meritless.
oh yeah, they're blackbelts in fairness and have no disdain!

/——/ In that case, I’m printing them out and taping them to the fridge door.View attachment 673295

You could always use this for a pickup line to get chicks. "Hey umm,.. just so you know,.. I have two hundred and twenty trophy points on USMB. I'll let you help me earn my next two hundreds points if you want." :wink:

My t-shirts bear a cross on them, not party directives. And I wear lady sunbonnets, not manly baseball caps. As for you, stop badmouthing the best mods online. USMB mods are disciplined in fairness, not partisanship, and your disdain is meritless.
This place is so loosely moderated even I can't believe what I get away with...lol

This place is so loosely moderated even I can't believe what I get away with...lol

I know, not too many message boards that are like that. Btw, did you notice my post above you? I probably wouldn't get away with that on other message boards I have been on in the past. :laughing0301:

You could always use this for a pickup line to get chicks. "Hey umm,.. just so you know,.. I have two hundred and twenty trophy points on USMB. I'll let you help me earn my next two hundreds points if you want." :wink:

Oh and same thing works for the opposite gender. ;)

I’ve been awarded trophy points, but I don’t know what they mean. Any help is appreciated.
Think of USMB as a video game you play occasionally, or everyday.

What does the score in a video game mean?

:dunno:

iu

I used to know where to find the leader-board. . I can't find that link anymore. Shame about that. . . .

iu

pretty sure they're milestone markers
It is a bit more complicated than just milestones.

Achieving a post to like ratio, is a more difficult thing to do, so that discourages stupid and useless, one or two word, trolling. Likewise, later on in your membership, it encourages creating content, that is widely enjoyable, makes folks smile and laugh, and/or is informative across the wider forum membership.

Some, like you said, does just track milestones for the membership.

Think of USMB as a video game you play occasionally, or everyday.

What does the score in a video game mean?

:dunno:

iu

I used to know where to find the leader-board. . I can't find that link anymore. Shame about that. . . .

iu

Either you suck or everybody else sucks depending on what kind of score you get. Right now I'm just picturing somebody actually using my pickup line to get their dream date,.. not like anybody would BUT,... :auiqs.jpg:

Meister is that why you came up with trophy points? You out there scoring chicks or something? "Yeah that's right babe, just look how many reactions I got,.. you can probably get me to do one heck of a reaction right now." ;)

It is a bit more complicated than just milestones.

Achieving a post to like ratio, is a more difficult thing to do, so that discourages stupid and useless, one or two word, trolling. Likewise, later on in your membership, it encourages creating content, that is widely enjoyable, makes folks smile and laugh, and/or is informative across the wider forum membership.

Some, like you said, does just track milestones for the membership.
thank you

Forum List

Back