Zone1 What are trophy points?

Here virtual Christmas cookies for all of the mods but be sure to share. Merry Christmas in July. :)

christmas in july 2019 ice cream -5.jpg

Not saying f'sure, because I'd hate to dampen anyone's self-esteem, but for all we know -- REACTION scores COULD include post ratings that folks dont WANT to get. :coffee:
I'm nearly certain the forum software doesn't care what kind of reaction it is, it probably makes no differentiation, between laughs, thumbs ups, and thumbs down, etc. I think it sees them all them same, as far as comparing them against number of posts, so, yeah, I do believe you are correct. A negative reaction, a funny, a sad, and like, all the same in the final analysis.

So, hypothetically, someone could, come on here, and tick everyone off, and still get trophies, but I think it would be hard to do. In my experience, it is far easier to entertain and make folks laugh. People want to be happy and laugh, more than be irritated.

Though, I really do think some folks come here, purposely come seeking conflict.

Not saying f'sure, because I'd hate to dampen anyone's self-esteem, but for all we know -- REACTION scores COULD include post ratings that folks dont WANT to get. :coffee:
The dislikes are more important than the likes.

I'm nearly certain the forum software doesn't care what kind of reaction it is, it probably makes no differentiation, between laughs, thumbs ups, and thumbs down, etc. I think it sees them all them same, as far as comparing them against number of posts, so, yeah, I do believe you are correct. A negative reaction, a funny, a sad, and like, all the same in the final analysis.

So, hypothetically, someone could, come on here, and tick everyone off, and still get trophies, but I think it would be hard to do. In my experience, it is far easier to entertain and make folks laugh. People want to be happy and laugh, more than be irritated.

Though, I really do think some folks come here, purposely come seeking conflict.
Grrrrr

And I gave him a “like” just because he’s so gosh darn likable.

That could work for another pickup line. "Hey baby, do you know how many people who like me? You could be one of them." :wink: Meister is going to whip me SO hard with his walking stick because I'm turning this thread into a pickup line school. :laughing0301: (They're good though you have to admit lol XD)

Forum List

Back