Fate Just All But Handed A Major Swing State To Trump

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Red Eagle explains the meticulous details better than I ever could, but for those who don't feel like watching a roughly 10 minute video, it boils down to this:

In the great state of Arizona, Trump is currently outpolling Biden by nearly 5 points.

Which is a larger advantage than he ultimately prevailed with over Hillary in '16 - and in 2020 he (SUPPOSEDLY cough) lost the state by less than a half a percentage point to Sleepy.

But both those elections had one thing in common in the Grand Canyon State.

Neither featured a Green Party candidate on the ballot.

Well guess what?

The Green Party is now officially on the AZ ballot for '24.

If the Green candidate manages to pick up even a point or two, it's almost certainly curtains for the Dems.

And that's to say nothing of RFK and Cornel West.

And whoever wins AZ, moves their chess board pieces a long way toward claiming the Electoral College trophy, and checkmate.

Buckle up.

Red Eagle explains the meticulous details better than I ever could, but for those who don't feel like watching a roughly 10 minute video, it boils down to this:

In the great state of Arizona, Trump is currently outpolling Biden by nearly 5 points.

Which is a larger advantage than he ultimately prevailed with over Hillary in '16 - and in 2020 he (SUPPOSEDLY cough) lost the state by less than a half a percentage point to Sleepy.

Well guess what?

If the Green candidate manages to pick up even a point or two, it's almost certainly curtains for the Dems.

And whoever wins AZ, moves their chess board pieces a long way toward claiming the Electoral College trophy, and checkmate.

Buckle up.

As long as he doesn't pick Kari Lake for VP. I really, really don't like her. She's a major flip flopper and just craves the camera more than she shows substance.

Democrats are in trouble with all the third party candidates. None of them, except Bobby Kennedy, appeal to righties.

Well guess what?

Buckle up.

Uhm...

vs

and...

Uhm...

vs

and...

Funny how 538 has to “adjust” all the polls in Tater’s favor to get to where they want to be. :auiqs.jpg:

Well guess what?

Buckle up.

And all the candidate would need to do is promote Hamas, and that would guarantee at least 20 percent of the vote.

Uhm...

vs

and...

I'm sorry, did you expect any of us to trudge through your MSM BS links without any excerpts or explanations for why they're even remotely relevant?

Last edited:
Having the Green party on the ballot does complicate the dems cheating schemes. If it were to function cheat free it absolutely would be a boon in Trump's favor. Now it just makes me wonder what the mode of cheating will be this time. Can't imagine why the border is wide open.

What's the projected Dem cheating %?

Not enough.

They wouldn't be going all out lawfare with their political infrastructure, and all out panic with their media - if they thought they could win with that alone.

We all know they cheated in AZ last time - worse than in most states, and yet Biden could only "win" by less then half a percent.

And then they all pretend Trump is some sort of universally loathed figure by the mass populace.

It's all a bullshit illusion that's about to come crashing down.

And the best part?

Aside from the goblins on the message board - they all fucking know it.

Read the latest New Yorker OP ED?

Check it out:

With American democracy on the line, I’m taking the only defensible position toward the New Year: full-scale dread. I plan to pull up the covers and hide under my pillow as long as possible come January. It’s going to be a long twelve months.

The angst is beyond palpable.

In January 2021 Trump job approval rating? 34%

and that is when you people believed Trump to be invincible.

And then what happened?

So we bet on him when the chips were down, and it's looking like that bet paid off.

You said he was finished, he would be in jail by now - because you're clearly a sucker who always thinks what the "News" tells you and "goes with the flow".

Instead, Trump's on the cusp of claiming the GOP nomination and polling ahead of his General Election opponent.

You can't even recognize when you've mutilated your own argument.

But don't ever think twice or doubt your "media" overlords!

If you haven't figured out it's all a grift by now - ya never will.

Sad.

Forum List

Back