What A Refreshing Notion

Blaming the media is childish. He could have given real details in his acceptance speech, he choose not to. It's not up to the media to hold Mitts hand and help him get his message out there. Bush managed to inspire Americans to vote for him, twice. If he could do it, Mitt can step up and do it too.

8 years ago the press was still at least pretending to be unbiased. They have now given up all pretense.

Each candidate has obstacles to overcome to win election. If you say the press is one for Mitt(which I don't agree btw) then its up to him to overcome it. If Mitt loses it's his fault. Not the press, not the dems, not Obama, not the mods at the debates. The responsibility to get his message out there and show America why he's a better choice falls to Mitt, and the fault if he loses falls to Mtt. Especially since this election should have been a gimmie.

Correct.

This constant whining by the right about an ‘unfair media’ is tiresome and unsubstantiated. In fact, research has determined Obama gets as much negative press as Romney, if not more.

Besides, Romney already got his message out – loud and clear in his 47 Percent speech.

So explain this detail to me.

From his website he says he plans to -
"Make permanent, across-the-board 20 percent cut in marginal rates"

How will that impact the % of people who he now claim is 47% of people who are dependent on government because they pay no federal income taxes.

Won't this part of his plan increase that % of people? Going directly against his plan to make people less dependent on government?

Romney never said that those who do not pay federal income taxes were dependent upon government. He said that they would have no interest in his proposed tax cuts, since they do not pay any taxes.

He also said that about 47% of voters were solid Obama voters. Those included the ones who were dependent upon government, and those who believe that government has an obligation to provide food and shelter.

Another 47% were in his camp, and his job, as a candidate, was to convince the 6% that were not already committed, to vote for him.

So explain this detail to me.

From his website he says he plans to -
"Make permanent, across-the-board 20 percent cut in marginal rates"

How will that impact the % of people who he now claim is 47% of people who are dependent on government because they pay no federal income taxes.

Won't this part of his plan increase that % of people? Going directly against his plan to make people less dependent on government?

Romney never said that those who do not pay federal income taxes were dependent upon government. He said that they would have no interest in his proposed tax cuts, since they do not pay any taxes.

He also said that about 47% of voters were solid Obama voters. Those included the ones who were dependent upon government, and those who believe that government has an obligation to provide food and shelter.

Another 47% were in his camp, and his job, as a candidate, was to convince the 6% that were not already committed, to vote for him.

So how about answering my question now. Since nobody else seems to want to.

Forum List

Back