What A Refreshing Notion

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Recovery_zps8750a986.jpg

"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me -- because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there." Barack Obama

And Obama ain't one of 'em.

But he doesn't say how.

He does say how.
The mainstream media is not telling what they are.
It would be nice if the newspapers and CBS,NBC,and ABC would give those details but they are all for Obama and they refuse to do it.

But he doesn't say how.

Check out Mitt Romney's website. You'll find many details that don't make it out because of our Obama defending press.

Read his official website; recycled Bush.

Nonsense. But, I will point out that the economy under Bush did not tank until the Democrats took over in 2007. Bush asked multiple times to get Freddie and Fanny under control and was told by democrats that there were no problems there. You should do some real research instead of relying on the Obama media for your talking points.

Check out Mitt Romney's website. You'll find many details that don't make it out because of our Obama defending press.

Read his official website; recycled Bush.

Nonsense. But, I will point out that the economy under Bush did not tank until the Democrats took over in 2007. Bush asked multiple times to get Freddie and Fanny under control and was told by democrats that there were no problems there. You should do some real research instead of relying on the Obama media for your talking points.

I give you points for your imagination. Have you ever considered a career as a graphic novelist?

But he doesn't say how.

He does say how.
It would be nice if the newspapers and CBS,NBC,and ABC would give those details but they are all for Obama and they refuse to do it.

Blaming the media is childish. He could have given real details in his acceptance speech, he choose not to. It's not up to the media to hold Mitts hand and help him get his message out there. Bush managed to inspire Americans to vote for him, twice. If he could do it, Mitt can step up and do it too.

But he doesn't say how.

He does say how.

Blaming the media is childish. He could have given real details in his acceptance speech, he choose not to. It's not up to the media to hold Mitts hand and help him get his message out there. Bush managed to inspire Americans to vote for him, twice. If he could do it, Mitt can step up and do it too.

8 years ago the press was still at least pretending to be unbiased. They have now given up all pretense.

He does say how.

8 years ago the press was still at least pretending to be unbiased. They have now given up all pretense.

Each candidate has obstacles to overcome to win election. If you say the press is one for Mitt(which I don't agree btw) then its up to him to overcome it. If Mitt loses it's his fault. Not the press, not the dems, not Obama, not the mods at the debates. The responsibility to get his message out there and show America why he's a better choice falls to Mitt, and the fault if he loses falls to Mtt. Especially since this election should have been a gimmie.

He does say how.

the liberal bias media meme started in the 1970s. I know - I was there.

Each candidate has obstacles to overcome to win election. If you say the press is one for Mitt(which I don't agree btw) then its up to him to overcome it. If Mitt loses it's his fault. Not the press, not the dems, not Obama, not the mods at the debates. The responsibility to get his message out there and show America why he's a better choice falls to Mitt, and the fault if he loses falls to Mtt. Especially since this election should have been a gimmie.

Interestingly enough, I bet Mitt Romney would agree with you. As a businessman he understands exactly where you're coming from. You won't hear him whining the way you've heard Obama. You won't hear a President Romney blaming his predecessor for his failures. Four years later and all Obama can do is still blame Bush.

Check out his website.

Its all there for those who aren't to biased to read it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-blitzer-lets-slip-an-inconvenient-truth.html

Check out his website.

Its all there for those who aren't to biased to read it.

Meh. I've read some of it, and I've read some of Obamas website. I don't want to read what some campaign writer and website designer put together. I'm looking forward to the debate because it's important to actually hear the candidate lay out his plan. Anyone can hire someone else to write it down, but that doesn't mean either man understands or can defend what's he's purposing.

Forum List

Back