Should a President be impeached over defying SCOTUS?

Someone has to have the final say in it, and the Constitution gives that responsibility to the judicial branch.
Actually Marbury vs. Madison decided to give the power to SCOTUS as it was never in the Constitution to do so.

Thomas Jefferson went into a rage over it.

Neither is making a phone call. That didn't stop your Democrats from trashing the Impeachment clause of the Constitution. They set the precedent.
No, a phone call isn't. But the request for dirt on your political opponent or withhold aid and money...is. :)
I don't think there's an extortion clause in the Constitution. :auiqs.jpg:

I have mixed feelings about this as I reject the notion that only the 9 black robes can identify what is Constitutional.

Appointing political stooges matters little to me.

Should Biden be impeached for defying the SCOTUS ruling that he cannot forgive student debt?
Go for it! We enjoy The MAGA Comedy Hour! :popcorn:

Go for it! We enjoy The MAGA Comedy Hour! :popcorn:
Why should 9 black robe political stooges be the only ones to tell me what is Constitutional and what is not?

We all should have a say.

You don't respect the conservative stooges and I don't respect any of the rest.

That is how it should be.

Show me in the Constitution where it says otherwise.

Why should 9 black robe political stooges be the only ones to tell me what is Constitutional and what is not?

We all should have a say.

You don't respect the conservative stooges and I don't respect any of the rest.

That is how it should be.
Amend the Constitution; don’t storm the Capitol! :cool-45:

Amend the Constitution; don’t storm the Capitol! :cool-45:
I am trying.

The Article V movement is a movement to get states to amend the Constitution for the first time in US history. For example, about 80% of voters favor term limits in Congress and some sort of balanced budget amendment, something Congress would never vote to limit their own powers. But tyranny is preferable to the Swamp than democracy, which is why they would never offer up such popular amendments at the federal level.

Some of the Founders refused to sign the Constitution without the provision, fearing an all powerful oppressive Federal government, which is what we have today.

Question is, how does one fight an all-powerful and oppressive federal government when they hold all the cards?

It has no real chance of ever happening, but yet we fight on anyhow.

Others may get desperate which is what you saw on Jan 6.

I suggest they build a permanent wire fence around the entire city of DC for their safety as things steadily get worse and bar the pubic from going there.

Actually Marbury vs. Madison decided to give the power to SCOTUS as it was never in the Constitution to do so.

Thomas Jefferson went into a rage over it.
Regardless, the final decision on constitutionality must reside somewhere. Where would you prefer it?

Should Biden be impeached for defying the SCOTUS ruling that he cannot forgive student debt?
That's only the tip of the iceberg. The Biden regime ALSO is defying congress and the people by willfully not enforcing acts and laws and legislation passed by congress. That shit started with Obama and his pen and phone when Dems lost control of congress. Meh they just ignored congress and did whatever the hell they wanted, daring anyone to do something about it. Hence how frequently the Biden regime is sued in court.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. The Biden regime ALSO is defying congress and the people by willfully not enforcing acts and laws and legislation passed by congress. That shit started with Obama and his pen and phone when Dems lost control of congress. Meh they just ignored congress and did whatever the hell they wanted, daring anyone to do something about it. Hence how frequently the Biden regime is sued in court.
The inmates run the asylum, that's for sure

Regardless, the final decision on constitutionality must reside somewhere. Where would you prefer it?
I loved the fact that the Dobbs decision returned power to the states.

I see no reason why you want to make half the country want to storm the Captial and secede from the nation every Presidential election cycle.

Allowing states to run themselves, as was intended, allows conservatives to live in conservative states and Leftists to live in mentally ill states full of homelessness, abortion and drugs.

But Leftism is despotic with its aim to take over the entire world.

There is no share power in Marxism, just sharing your once possessions.

I loved the fact that the Dobbs decision returned power to the states.

I see no reason why you want to make half the country want to storm the Captial and secede from the nation every Presidential election cycle.

Allowing states to run themselves, as was intended, allows conservatives to live in conservative states and Leftists to live in mentally ill states full of homelessness, abortion and drugs.

But Leftism is despotic with its aim to take over the entire world.

There is no share power in Marxism, just sharing your once possessions.
I’m big on the 10th amendment. When I first started posting on these political sites, my moniker was AmendmentX.
The unrestricted growth of the federal government is the biggest threat to our republic.

The Democrats have made a joke out of Constitutional Impeachment. By the new "standard" set by the Democrats, Biden has committed multiple Impeachable offenses including flipping off the Supreme Court with his student loan forgiveness EOs.

It's all part of the "modern Democrats" undermining every American institution to hold onto power.
Both Trump impeachments were called for. The problem was his asseating lackeys in the Senate were too gutless to convict him knowing full well he was gulity both times.

Let's ask pathetic lackey Suzy Collins if Trump learned his lesson.

Both Trump impeachments were called for. The problem was his asseating lackeys in the Senate were too gutless to convict him knowing full well he was gulity both times.

Let's ask pathetic lackey Suzy Collins if Trump learned his lesson.
It must be so simple to just let your Democrat masters do all your thinking for you.

Knock yourself out. So far, the attempts at revenge impeachment have fallen flat on their faces. Republicans can't even get Devon Archer to come back and testify for their inquiry. :auiqs.jpg:

Using a loophole to get around Congressional inaction and a SC ruling doesn't qualify as an impeachable offense.
Balls of brass....but not impeachable. :)
Based on what the Democrats did, it would be appropriate for Republicans to attempt to impeach Biden or whichever Democrat is ever in office non-stop.

You guys broke the institution. You're trying to imprison your political opposition, and you abused impeachment based on BS labels that you came up with.

It's too bad the Republicans don't have a spine, it really is.

I have mixed feelings about this as I reject the notion that only the 9 black robes can identify what is Constitutional.

Appointing political stooges matters little to me.

The SCOTUS/CONGRESS/POTUS Triangle is a LOT like the Bermuda Triangle as the before mentioned are full of both mystery & intrigue. Politically induced decisions such as you listed above about President Biden are highly controversial to a/the constituency in question as the three branches of government were DESIGNED to be equal in power, meaning one branch of government possesses no way to Dominate another SINGLE branch of government. Even congress was PURPOSELY divided between an upper house & a lower house as our Founding Fathers WELL UNDERSTOOD the problem of humanities narcissistic induced Power & Control(PC) mentality so closely associated with the current state of our HUMAN CONDITION/human nature(Terminator, "It's in your NATURE to destroy yourselves.").

So in a nutshell, America's constitutionally based Republic was designed to "Gridlock" before the constituency could exterminate themselves through inter-hostilities. Small wonder then WHY there is so much corruption in American government as corruption is much appreciated over 1 person left alive out of 331.9 million folks!

Based on what the Democrats did, it would be appropriate for Republicans to attempt to impeach Biden or whichever Democrat is ever in office non-stop.

You guys broke the institution. You're trying to imprison your political opposition, and you abused impeachment based on BS labels that you came up with.

Bullshit! This all happening because you’re supporting a traitorous grifter that doesn’t care about his base, just money.

That is one of the biggest loads of bullshit I've seen posted on these boards.
This is your fault. You broke everything by backing a corrupt, incompetent loser and enabling him. Justice finally catches up with him and you whine...why?

You are correct that Republicans don't have any spine. If they did, his political career would have been over the moment he took his foot
off that golden escalator in 2015. Instead we're left with this debacle. Don't blame the justice system. Democrats aren't trying to imprison him.
This is the law coming for him....long overdue. :)

That is one of the biggest loads of bullshit I've seen posted on these boards.
This is your fault. You broke everything by backing a corrupt, incompetent loser and enabling him. Justice finally catches up with him and you whine...why?

You are correct that Republicans don't have any spine. If they did, his political career would have been over the moment he took his foot
off that golden escalator in 2015. Instead we're left with this debacle. Don't blame the justice system. Democrats aren't trying to imprison him.
This is the law coming for him....long overdue. :)
You abused impeachment and made it a political tool to attack your opponent using mere unproven assumptions and democrats connecting dots.

Trump appears to have been a far more competent president than our current one given what we’ve seen by most metrics. Biden’s policies are doing tons of harm to American citizens

Bullshit! This all happening because you’re supporting a traitorous grifter that doesn’t care about his base, just money.

Republicans should sarcastically attempt to impeach every Democrat here on out. You guys would deserve it

Forum List

Back