What A Difference

Israel has the capability of annihilating the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to annihilate the Israeli's but lack the capability.

2015 Israel Military Strength

If I were living in Israel now I would move in protest to Israels treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the squatters can remain in Israel. No Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Istrael does. Personally I wish both Hamas & Fatah had a military so the Palestinians could just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel has the capability of annihilating the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to annihilate the Israeli's but lack the capability.

If I were living in Israel now I would move in protest to Israels treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the squatters can remain in Israel. No Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Istrael does. Personally I wish both Hamas & Fatah had a military so the Palestinians could just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

All on American tax dollars and Evangelicals, Jews use other peoples money and are viruses to their host people.

All on American tax dollars and Evangelicals, Jews use other peoples money and are viruses to their host people.

So, what do you think about both Hamas & Fatah having a military so they can kill each other?

More like if Israel annihilated the Palestinians they'd soon be under UN occupation. Don't pretend Netanyahu isn't itching to pull the trigger.

Pop-guns and bottle-rockets are all that the Neanderthal Palestinians are allowed to have.

Well then, how can the Palestinians kill each other with just that?
They can't. But it keeps the kiddies happy while they're playing in the sandbox.

The Palis deserve their own Israel free sanndbox to play in. Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palesttinians a right of return back to their homelands.

More like if Israel annihilated the Palestinians they'd soon be under UN occupation. Don't pretend Netanyahu isn't itching to pull the trigger.
If Israel decided to annihilate the Palestinians it would be over in less than two weeks, using conventional weapons.

Nowhere near enough time for anyone else to respond, effectively, militarily.

As to the UN, well...

That Old Lady's Debating Society hasn't shown a set of balls in a very, very long time, about damned-near anything...

And, UN intervention would only be possible up to January 20, 2017, after which time, the US would once again veto any such proposal, almost automatically.

If Israel decided to annihilate the Palestinians it would be over in less than two weeks, using conventional weapons.

As to the UN, well...

That Old Lady's Debating Society hasn't shown a set of balls in a very, very long time, about damned-near anything...

And, UN intervention would only be possible up to January 20, 2017, after which time, the US would once again veto any such proposal, almost automatically.
If Israel "annihilated" the Palestinians, the US would not veto action against Israel.

...If Israel "annihilated" the Palestinians, the US would not veto action against Israel.
Not today. But, after Obama is gone, I wouldn't be so sure.
If a republican is President, we'll be too occupied in our war(s) with Iran, Iraq, Syria, and/or the Ukraine, to respond to anything.
It is my sincere hope - for you - that you do not actually believe what you just typed, above, regardless of whether you would publicly admit it or not.

...If Israel "annihilated" the Palestinians, the US would not veto action against Israel.
Not today. But, after Obama is gone, I wouldn't be so sure.
If a republican is President, we'll be too occupied in our war(s) with Iran, Iraq, Syria, and/or the Ukraine, to respond to anything.
It is my sincere hope - for you - that you do not actually believe what you just typed, above, regardless of whether you would publicly admit it or not.
I do. If a republican is elected, our soldiers will be out dying somewhere. Guaranteed. Their base has been demanding it for years.

War is what has made this nation the greatest on earth. Our progress has moved in lock step, with military victory. Conversely, our descent is chained to defeats...

War is what has made this nation the greatest on earth. Our progress has moved in lock step, with military victory. Conversely, our descent is chained to defeats...

It is true that when all else fails, only war can establish peace. Without war, the USA would still be a British colony. Without war, Hitler would have ruled the world. Without war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And without war, the Palestinians would have ruled Jordan.

Your ZIONIST HATE IS ONLY BETTERED BY YOUR TOTALLY MORONIC POSTS.....Israel since the 60's have been able to Nuke about everyone on earth,so this is not just a Palestinian problem but a world problem.

The Zionists because sadly is what Israel regrettably has become of late,are an unpredictable,recalcitrant,murderous Terrorist Cult....The world should bring them into line......MJB you use to have a sound mind but lately as you have become more indoctorinated by the Zionist Horde and their dreadful,shameful Mantra......your Extremism now is on the Acendancy which will Morph into Insanity....which is a Great Shame..steve

Last edited:
Most in the world do not think like you,yes at this time in history you have the might ......War has not made you Great(but many other incredible things have) America has been at War with someone since the end of the American Civil War........Your recent sorties into War in recent years borders on the,well lets be honest Crap(at this point I would like to say that your Military are to be congratulated,both those living and those deceased and their families)No Americans are not the problems but your politicians ARE.

They lead you into Wars that can never be Won and the latest Illegal War in Iraq and what you were led to believe about that terrible "Saddam"has in the end led to a much worse opponent, ISIS in all its terrible forms....This your Leadership must take responsibility for.

What I thought was so awful was that your Government was never honest with the American people....which manifested into a total insult,was when dead Military may they RIP,were brought home and dumped,YES DUMPED at remote airfields.miles from grieving families..To prevent folk knowing the death rate.....There really is no excuse....PERIOD.

As to the UN, well...

Silly Response Kondor........but your summation is flawed.....do you really think the rest of the world if you killed off the PalestinianS would put up with that.....NO of course NOT.......Jews worldwide would be anniahlated sic,YOU NEED TO STOP ALL THIS SHIT TALK,MOREOVER PUT YOUR brain INTO GEAR BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH..steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back