The Palestinians need a Military.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
nAn AFP journalist said the protesters, who were joined by a few foreign activists, gathered in the Christian town of Beit Jala to protest building a stretch of the barrier, which started Monday after years of legal battles.

Three Roman Catholic priests tried to pray among olive trees that bulldozers and mechanical diggers were seeking to uproot. Police stopped the priests from approaching.

One demonstrator was arrested as he tried to plant an olive sapling in front of the excavators.

Police wrestled with protesters who chanted, “Israel is a terrorist state. It doesn’t scare us.”

Israel’s High Court of Justice ruled in April that the work must stop and told the government to consider alternative routes.

But, in a new decision on July 6, the court said work could go ahead, ruling that the previous ban referred only to an area of a few hundred meters alongside the monastery and the convent.

The people of Beit Jala were surprised Monday when Israeli bulldozers started uprooting olive trees east of the convent and monastery.

They are protesting against the confiscation of their land and the fragmentation of their lives and also fear that the path of the wall may herald expansion of the nearby Israeli settlement of Har Gilo and the southern Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo, much of which lies over the Green Line.

Palestinian Christians, police clash over barrier construction

There have not been suicide attacks for years, Israel is just grabbing more land under false pretense, and uprooting trees, their destruction never ends.

Its time the Palestinians get a Military, or Israel will just keep stealing everything the Palestinians have. It must be hell to live in Israel, no matter what you are, if I were an Israel living in Israel I'd move as I could not be a part of the Israel community who treats others like dirt.

Oh great. The various Islamic terrorist syndicates operating in Hamas'istan can demand an increase in their welfare payments for more arms and ammunition.

nAn AFP journalist said the protesters, who were joined by a few foreign activists, gathered in the Christian town of Beit Jala to protest building a stretch of the barrier, which started Monday after years of legal battles.

Three Roman Catholic priests tried to pray among olive trees that bulldozers and mechanical diggers were seeking to uproot. Police stopped the priests from approaching.

One demonstrator was arrested as he tried to plant an olive sapling in front of the excavators.

Police wrestled with protesters who chanted, “Israel is a terrorist state. It doesn’t scare us.”

Israel’s High Court of Justice ruled in April that the work must stop and told the government to consider alternative routes.

But, in a new decision on July 6, the court said work could go ahead, ruling that the previous ban referred only to an area of a few hundred meters alongside the monastery and the convent.

The people of Beit Jala were surprised Monday when Israeli bulldozers started uprooting olive trees east of the convent and monastery.

They are protesting against the confiscation of their land and the fragmentation of their lives and also fear that the path of the wall may herald expansion of the nearby Israeli settlement of Har Gilo and the southern Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo, much of which lies over the Green Line.

Palestinian Christians, police clash over barrier construction

There have not been suicide attacks for years, Israel is just grabbing more land under false pretense, and uprooting trees, their destruction never ends.

Its time the Palestinians get a Military, or Israel will just keep stealing everything the Palestinians have. It must be hell to live in Israel, no matter what you are, if I were an Israel living in Israel I'd move as I could not be a part of the Israel community who treats others like dirt.

Under international law the Palestinians have nothing

Its time the Palestinians get a Military, or Israel will just keep stealing everything the Palestinians have.

Palestinians do have a military, the Quisling one that works for the Zionists and the Resistance, who are currently under seige in Gaza. Let them build their walls; it'll do them as much good as it did the DDR in the long run.

Oh great. Another excuse for Zionist thugs operating in Palestine to demand an increase in their welfare payments for more arms and ammunition.
Oh great. Another islamo- conspiracy theorist floating another silly conspiracy theory.

The Zionists™ haunt your world, control your thoughts and manage your daily affairs.

You are under the control of The Zionists

For a small fee, I will negotiate your release from the magical powers of The Zionists™. Post your MasterCard number and I'll take care of that for you.

Its time the Palestinians get a Military, or Israel will just keep stealing everything the Palestinians have.

Palestinians do have a military, the Quisling one that works for the Zionists and the Resistance, who are currently under seige in Gaza. Let them build their walls; it'll do them as much good as it did the DDR in the long run.
Uh oh. You figured it out. It's The Zionists™ under those ski masks firing rockets from Hamas'istan into Israel.

Uh oh. You figured it out. It's The Zionists™ under those ski masks firing rockets from Hamas'istan into Israel.

You mean those little firecrackers. Hey its time for the fireworks. The Zionist probably do fund Hamas, as Hamas sure is not doing a thing for Gaza and Fatah is not doing much for the West Bank.

You mean those little firecrackers. Hey its time for the fireworks. The Zionist probably do fund Hamas, as Hamas sure is not doing a thing for Gaza and Fatah is not doing much for the West Bank.
When all else fails, float a conspiracy theory.

Well Holly what do you think? Of course that is what I think, no one is doing anything. What would you think if Russia came over to the US and bulldozed your house down and started putting up fences and our US gov. didn't do anything , what would you think?

I am not for war or killing, but I have to say, if I were a Palestinian I'd be carrying a weapon, not a stone. Enough is enough, and the world is getting sick of Israel.

Those illegal weapons that have been deemed a war crime and have killed hundreds of Palestinians when they went wrong. So yes it is time for the fireworks and this time not to stop until gaza is a smoking pile.
By the way it is the UN funding hamas and fatah using your tax dollars not the zionists

Well Holly what do you think? Of course that is what I think, no one is doing anything. What would you think if Russia came over to the US and bulldozed your house down and started putting up fences and our US gov. didn't do anything , what would you think?

I am not for war or killing, but I have to say, if I were a Palestinian I'd be carrying a weapon, not a stone. Enough is enough, and the world is getting sick of Israel.

Not the same thing at all, it would be more like the Mexicans bulldozing houses on the border built on land stolen from the Mexicans by America. remember that the land is Jewish under International law and the sooner the UN implements this law the better.
Get it right the world is getting sick of the muslims always demanding more and taking what is not theirs.

Not the same thing at all, it would be more like the Mexicans bulldozing houses on the border built on land stolen from the Mexicans by America. remember that the land is Jewish under International law and the sooner the UN implements this law the better.
Get it right the world is getting sick of the muslims always demanding more and taking what is not theirs.

The Jews are the intruders. No it is not theirs, they have crossed the lines.

Those illegal weapons that have been deemed a war crime and have killed hundreds of Palestinians when they went wrong. So yes it is time for the fireworks and this time not to stop until gaza is a smoking pile.
By the way it is the UN funding hamas and fatah using your tax dollars not the zionists

No its my tax bucks funding the murdering thief's, which needs to come to a stop. We need Obama in there for 4 more years and put a stop to the Zionist regime.

The wall did work, Achmed, remember? That's why the savages can't send in suicide bombers any more, and instead they shoot rockets and dig terror tunnels.

Both Hamas & Fatah need a military so the Palestinian terrorists would just kill each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

No its my tax bucks funding the murdering thief's, which needs to come to a stop. We need Obama in there for 4 more years and put a stop to the Zionist regime.

Whom are you referring to when you say "we", you and those voices in your head?

And exactly how long is it that you haven't taken your meds, Fatima?

Forum List

Back