Good Grief What Next?

Why Da Mossad makes Mohammad so sad?
Maybe because they are BAD,BAD,BAD. Weren't these the Guys that executed in broad daylight an innocent Swedish national because he had the same name as someone they were looking for....Of Course It Was.

The rats and mice are hamas spies, I tell you! </sarcasm>
Unfortunate term "Rats" as wasn't it Hitler and Goebbles that used this term to describe Jews,to incite others to look at Jews as Sub-Human.
And then Eliminate the Jewish Race.(Thankfully they survived)

Browsing I suggest in future you do NOT use such evocative prose......which is an insult to Jewish people....So some Respect.....your prose is NOT FUNNY, it is an INSULT to both Palestinians and Jews.

You are such a Fuckwit

Why Da Mossad makes Mohammad so sad?
Maybe because they are BAD,BAD,BAD. Weren't these the Guys that executed in broad daylight an innocent Swedish national because he had the same name as someone they were looking for....Of Course It Was.

Mossad an intelligence agency and probably one of the best in the world. Last I checked intelligence agencies weren't supposed to nice nice nice.

Like all intelligence agencies they do make mistakes but Mossad takes out lots of bad, evil guys, including the walking dead Islamist zombies. So Mossad is actually doing the world a great service. It's a thankless job however.

Unfortunate term "Rats" as wasn't it Hitler and Goebbles that used this term to describe Jews,to incite others to look at Jews as Sub-Human.

Browsing I suggest in future you do NOT use such evocative prose......which is an insult to Jewish people....So some Respect.....your prose is NOT FUNNY, it is an INSULT to both Palestinians and Jews.

You are such a Fuckwit

Funny you should say, Muslims call Jews and Christians by the same names, ie rats, monkeys, pigs, subhumans, blood suckers, etc.

You are such a Fuckwit

Does this mean you will stop calling Jews by the racist term Zionists in the context you use it

Forum List

Back