Whack Him? Make Him A Captain!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
So Anthony Comello, an unemployed 24-year-old civilian from Staten Island, lures the Godfather, Francesco Cali out of his mansion by slamming his truck into the boss's Escalade. Cali knows this kid, forbid him from seeing his niece. When the mobster turns his back, Comello puts 6 rounds through him and speeds away. John Gotti had the same thing done to Paul Castellano back in the 80's only after months of planning, 3 cars, 6 shooters, while sitting with Sammy the Bull watching...Gotti didn't pull the triggers...and yet Gotti became the Gambino capo tutti capi for it... So now the kid supposedly has a contract out on him.....WHY?

$

Listen, the kid fucked up by knocking on Cali's door and having his image caught on CCTV....the cops had to get a search warrant for the video because the Cali family, in mob-fashion, told them to piss off. They found the truck in a relative's driveway...so the cops got him dead-bang (pun). The kid has BALLS or he's nuts...either way, that qualifies him to be "straightened out" ie made a made-man. Get him a top shyster, cop a crazy plea, get him out of a nuthouse in a couple years, and put him on the street earning. :113:

Last edited:
  • Banned
The crazy-defense plan is in place.... On February 21, he showed up at a federal courthouse in lower Manhattan, asking to make a citizen’s arrest of California Democratic representatives Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters; the next day, he tried to do the same with Mayor Bill de Blasio. :lol:

He was trying to get noticed by the rackets boys and the Gotti family in particular....John's older brother just finished a 29 year bit for heroin trafficking....So he gets out and want's his old territory back....Cali says no....the kid hears about this and figures, hey, why not?...they'll blame it on the Gotti's, I set up a meet with John's kid, tell him it was me and bada bing, bada boom (pun), I get made, get Cali's niece, the whole shebang (pun). :thup:

Forum List

Back