12-year-old black kid has police called on him for mowing a lawn

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Cleveland neighbors call police on black youth, 12, for mowing a lawn

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​

But .....but .....but there’s no more racism in America. It’s all in liberal’s minds.

Cleveland neighbors call police on black youth, 12, for mowing a lawn

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​

You know, that makes me mad! Now, if he was scalping their lawn, you go out there and say something to him. You don't call the police.

Omg, I had totally weeded and planted a new lawn, and was letting it establish itself before an initial cut, and here comes this fucking city worker scalping my grass to the dirt, man I was pissed! That's around when I learned about "easement" Grrrr. I'm not planting grass on their easement anymore.

And beyond a shadow of a doubt we know that a white boy doing the same thing would have produced different results... I'm so glad you have the certitude of your convictions figured out here on this, cus I sure don't!

Last edited:
Oh geez, he cut 1 foot into their property line! Oh teh horror! They got a lil free grass-cutting! Some people are stupid, I'm tellin' ya! He can mow over my property line any time he wants to! :abgg2q.jpg:

Who knew mowing while Black was enough to get the cops called?
Mowing while Black could get you shot and killed. They would swear they mistook the lawn mower for a gun or that he was trying to run them down with it.

Last weekend, I saw an old black man..just a-riding on down to the corner on his riding mower.

Sure enough, after a little bit, he eased right back on by with 2 12-packs of Natural Light. I waved and me and the neighbor laughed our asses off.

I remember when I had so much energy in me, I started to mow every ones lawn.. I did it for free..

After reading, what does his color have to do with this ?? Sounds like some idiot neighbor from hell for which would yell get off my dam lawn to any kid that would step foot on it.

Mowing while Black could get you shot and killed. They would swear they mistook the lawn mower for a gun or that he was trying to run them down with it.

Last weekend, I saw an old black man..just a-riding on down to the corner on his riding mower.

Sure enough, after a little bit, he eased right back on by with 2 12-packs of Natural Light. I waved and me and the neighbor laughed our asses off.

It's peaceful ..

Highway Beer Run
It's the new trend lol. Much more practical than an automobile as it requires less reflexes, coordination and reaction times.

Last edited:

It's the new trend lol. Much more practical than an automobile as it requires less reflexes, coordination and reaction times.

I think George Jones was also found drunk driving his riding mower. LOL

Eh, where does it end? I hope the sheriffs never get the old black guy. Fuck 'em. He ain't botherin' nobody.

This is the crap that pisses me off, they could have went out told Reggie and Austin that they were in their yard or told the neighbor, but to call the police? Pretty stupid, ignorant and they should be fined for being dumb asses.

These two kids are making extra money being entrepreneurs, working and learning that hard work has rewards. If I lived in Cleveland, I’d hire the kids. We have a neighbor girl and she has a lemonade stand, I buy from her just because she is taking the initiative to earn money.

We need more kids like Reggie and Austin. Kudos to the boys! According to the article the woman who hired them has set up a go fund me page, not sure I would want that because these two gentlemen are not victims, they are good American kids.

Just looked up the go fund me page, she has raised over $22,000 for the boys, they can buy some nice equipment.

Forum List

Back