Police State: Dad Calls Cops To Teach Son A Lesson, Cops Kill The Kid...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
After 19-year-old Tyler Comstock quarreled with his father and drove off in his truck, the elder Compton decided to teach him a lesson by reporting the truck to the police as stolen.

Soon after, cops chased down Tyler and shot him to death — despite receiving orders from dispatch to cease their pursuit.

Now the Comstock family is furious — and demanding answers.

“Why? Why did they kill him?” asked Shari Comstock, Tyler’s mother, in a statement to The Des Moines Register.

On Monday, an argument broke out between Tyler and his father, James Comstock, who refused to buy his son a pack of cigarettes. Tyler stormed off and left in his father’s truck, which is owned by a lawn care company.

James decided to teach his son a lesson by alerting police to the stolen vehicle. Cops pursued Tyler to the nearby Iowa State University campus in Ames, Iowa.

A recently released audio file revealed that dispatchers twice instructed police to stop following Comstock. The officers did not obey.

The truck eventually came to a stop in the middle of campus property, at which point police ordered Comstock to turn off the engine. Instead, the 19-year-old revved it, prompting Ames Police Officer Adam McPherson to fire six shots into the truck. Two of them hit Comstock, killing him at the scene.

“It was over a damn pack of cigarettes,” said James Comstock. “I wouldn’t buy him none. And I lose my son for that.”

Read more: Dad calls cops to teach 19-year-old son a lesson, cops kill the kid | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Do not call the police if you don't expect them to do something. Once you call the police, you have no control over what happens next.

This situation is more complex than just the police shooting a kid. Tyler Constock was much like every other kid, a belief that their desires trump everything and every authority secure that no one can stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do. He was told to shut down the engine. Instead his attitude of "F You" prevailed and he revved it. The police have their excuse, they thought he was going to plow into them and now Tyler Comstock is dead.

What a shame that pop culture claimed another victim.

Do not call the police if you don't expect them to do something. Once you call the police, you have no control over what happens next.

This situation is more complex than just the police shooting a kid. Tyler Constock was much like every other kid, a belief that their desires trump everything and every authority secure that no one can stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do. He was told to shut down the engine. Instead his attitude of "F You" prevailed and he revved it. The police have their excuse, they thought he was going to plow into them and now Tyler Comstock is dead.

In far too many cases, "do something" = killing someone for no logical reason. There's definitely something wrong with the way our Police are being trained.

After 19-year-old Tyler Comstock quarreled with his father and drove off in his truck, the elder Compton decided to teach him a lesson by reporting the truck to the police as stolen.

Soon after, cops chased down Tyler and shot him to death — despite receiving orders from dispatch to cease their pursuit.

“Why? Why did they kill him?” asked Shari Comstock, Tyler’s mother, in a statement to The Des Moines Register.

On Monday, an argument broke out between Tyler and his father, James Comstock, who refused to buy his son a pack of cigarettes. Tyler stormed off and left in his father’s truck, which is owned by a lawn care company.

James decided to teach his son a lesson by alerting police to the stolen vehicle. Cops pursued Tyler to the nearby Iowa State University campus in Ames, Iowa.

A recently released audio file revealed that dispatchers twice instructed police to stop following Comstock. The officers did not obey.

The truck eventually came to a stop in the middle of campus property, at which point police ordered Comstock to turn off the engine. Instead, the 19-year-old revved it, prompting Ames Police Officer Adam McPherson to fire six shots into the truck. Two of them hit Comstock, killing him at the scene.

“It was over a damn pack of cigarettes,” said James Comstock. “I wouldn’t buy him none. And I lose my son for that.”

Read more: Dad calls cops to teach 19-year-old son a lesson, cops kill the kid | The Daily Caller

That's what happens when you don't listen to the man with the gun.

He was told to turn off the engine, he should have complied.

Nothing will happen to the cop, he was doing his job and doing it well.

Have you seen the video?

The "kid" tried to kill the cops a few different times

In far too many cases, "do something" = killing someone for no logical reason. There's definitely something wrong with the way our Police are being trained.

There is also something wrong with the way children are raised to turn out like this 20 year old. What made him think that his father was obligated to buy him cigarettes in the first place? What made him think that the police would just let him run wild? The young man had absolutely no respect for any authority and did not think he was subject to anyone's authority but his own. That's what caused his death. We have a generation or more than one that believes "I want what I want when I want it" runs the world.

Sweet Jesus! why did they do this?

Thought he was an evil Al Qaeder i guess. Our Police have become Militarized Gestapo-Bots. It's so sad.

He rammed at least one Police Car. If it was occupied, that's attempted murder.

Did he deserve to be killed? No. Did he bring it on himself by being a punk-ass bitch?

A resounding "YES"!

I don't particularly like Cops myself, but I'll tell you what.... If it comes down to me going home that night or possibly ending up in the Hospital or the morgue and shooting a punkass teenager who won't listen to lawful commands.....?

Guess who loses that contest?

I got no pity for the kid or even for his Father.

Now we're gonna have Society's Vultures, Lawyers, trying to make money on this.

I lost interest already

You missed your calling. Born too late i guess. You would have been a terrific Nazi Gestapo-Bot.

Sweet Jesus! why did they do this?

Thought he was an evil Al Qaeder i guess. Our Police have become Militarized Gestapo-Bots. It's so sad.

He rammed at least one Police Car. If it was occupied, that's attempted murder.

Did he deserve to be killed? No. Did he bring it on himself by being a punk-ass bitch?

A resounding "YES"!

I don't particularly like Cops myself, but I'll tell you what.... If it comes down to me going home that night or possibly ending up in the Hospital or the morgue and shooting a punkass teenager who won't listen to lawful commands.....?

Guess who loses that contest?

I got no pity for the kid or even for his Father.

Now we're gonna have Society's Vultures, Lawyers, trying to make money on this.

I lost interest already

They were instructed to stop the pursuit. A totally unnecessary murder. Shame on them.

He was a danger to the public and needed to be stopped. Police are trained to meet force with force.

I thank God each and every day that idiots like you don't wear a badge. But then again, none of you morons would ever be that brave.

There is also something wrong with the way children are raised to turn out like this 20 year old. What made him think that his father was obligated to buy him cigarettes in the first place? What made him think that the police would just let him run wild? The young man had absolutely no respect for any authority and did not think he was subject to anyone's authority but his own. That's what caused his death. We have a generation or more than one that believes "I want what I want when I want it" runs the world.

It didn't merit a death sentence. These Gestapo idiots should have done as they were instructed. They should have ended the pursuit. The kid would be alive to today if they had.

You missed your calling. Born too late i guess. You would have been a terrific Nazi Gestapo-Bot.

What would you have done, genius?

Seriously, what would you have done?

Turn him loose so he could go on a rampage on a College Campus and kill twenty or thirty kids by running them over with his truck?

You are one of those people who doesn't participate in life but will sit back and criticize the decisions of those who do.

Shut up. Seriously, just shut the fuck up

As usual, paulitician doesn't research the complete story before posting about the "gestapo!!!!!"

The kid was ramming cars, hopping civilian curbs, and assaulting the police officers with his vehicle.

He was a threat.

It would probably be better than a paranoid punk like yourself.

Why don't you grow a pair and go slap a few cops around. Maybe you can line them out.

He was a danger to the public and needed to be stopped. Police are trained to meet force with force.

I thank God each and every day that idiots like you don't wear a badge. But then again, none of you morons would ever be that brave.

Until it's your child or someone you care about. Or maybe not? For some, Authority-Worship runs so deep, they might bow and kiss the boots of the Gestapo asshole who just killed their loved-one. Who knows?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back