West Virginia Teachers Win !!

A large part of a student’s success depends on parent involvement and the student’s own motivation to succeed. Blaming it on the teacher with those other two factors involved show you don’t know shit.
Most of their parents are Trump voters so that’s saying a whole lot about the type of lower education households the kids come from.

Other than the cheap childish insult at the end I would agree with you.

To say that the teacher is responsible for the success of an individual is putting the responsibility on the wrong person. The child is ultimately responsible for their own lives, however parents have a responsibility to make sure the child gets the tools they need, so they can learn and succeed. By tools, I mean a stable home life, the support of the parents in the child's education and involvement in the child's education. Making sure our kids did their homework, got the proper rest and ate nutritious food. My wife and I spent many days helping out at the schools, going to parent/teacher conferences, field trips, and when the kids did something wrong, we were at the school, working with the school, having our children take responsibility for their actions and work on making sure they were on the right path to become productive and good citizens.

You know jack shit that is obvious. I'll show you teacher union extortion...class sizes of only 3, 4, 5 students per class. Districts with 1 non teaching high paid administrator for every 2 teachers.

The teachers union in Oregon forced taxpayers to guarantee them an 8% profit on their pension plan investments. If they lose money in the stock market, or fall short of making 8% taxpayers have to cough up the difference. Stock market crashes, no biggie rape the taxpayers. This was so absurd the state tried to at least build a reserve fund when they made over 8%. So if they made 10% one year hold that 2% in reserve to cover future losses. Nope the teachers union sued and won.

I know that you re borderline imbecilic.

Let me explain what would happen in your La La land.

Poor areas would not be able to afford decent teachers. Their kids would receive a worse education than those in wealthy areas.

This would widen the inequality gap and social cohesion would break down. You would have a shit society where poor people would be denied a shot of the American Dream.

You should invest in your schools and in your teachers. Its what civilised countries do.
What you just described is exactly this administration’s plan that they are currently putting in action.
Trump’s plan to destroy America and put it in the hands of the oil companies/ power elites is manifesting itself by hiring people whose only goal is to destroy the department they are in charge of ie. Zinke, Pruitt, DeVos etc

The sad thing is that they dont try and hide it. People vote for this shit without having any understanding of what it means for them or their communities.

They are privatising our schools using a version of your charter schools . We now have chief executives of these monsters who earn more than our Prime Minister. Its a perfect shit storm of corporate welfare.

"They are privatising our schools"

Good if they privatise your schools that is the best way to get children away from the Leftist teachers spewing the Political Correctness crap.

Instead of again trashing the American nation you should pay attention to the human shit in your own nation, although the below I expect is the type of thing you would approve of what a pity he was caught he's one of your Muslim pets, you have Madrassas schools in Britain that your Politically Correct Cuckservative Government cannot even monitor because low IQ Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists like YOU would call them racist bigots or whatever.

7vWQp087QQ2hppzjDwp0kg.png

Terrorist 'teacher' who trained 'army of children' to carry out attacks faces jail
I think that you have a better knowledge of "human shit" than I do. Probably as a result of your private education.
Seeing you walking sacks of human shit, daily, you may have a point!

Union sets date for Oklahoma teacher strike if raises not approved

Oklahoma next.

The Obama legacy economy is booming so teachers should get their share.

Barack Obama is not President anymore and also Oklahoma has a Republican Governor and State Legislature who might put a stop to the Commie Teachers Revolt or whatever they want to call it.
Good luck with that. They will fold like they did in West Virginia.

Well you see I'm not a Professional Troll Bot like you are posting crap you know zero about but what you get from Twitter Feeds or Leftist News Groups you Subscribe to etc

So I have myself looked this up to make an Independent Minded decision, and unlike the low IQ morons they have as teachers in West Virginia where the State is 51 out of 51 - to for the FOURTH time reiterate that is 50 States PLUS The District of Columbia and ranked 30th in Quality. So no West Virginia teachers deserve a pay CUT NOT a pay rise.

But teachers in Oklahoma must be higher IQ because Oklahoma is ranked in the Top 10, so I support the Oklahoma teachers getting a pay rise, Conservatives support REWARDING success, unlike Leftists who have Bedwetted in West Virginia so crap teachers can get a Participation Trophy.

n38Fl1TaSbOOd0AdviUsGw.png

Comparisons between Oklahoma and West Virginia, it says below West Virginia is ranked 47th which is still chronic because that is 47th out of 50 States PLUS The District of Columbia and Oklahoma is ranked 8th out of 50 States PLUS The District of Columbia:

TvdfXg5CSmm4-ZxOK12CLA.png

Oklahoma - Education Report Card

A large part of a student’s success depends on parent involvement and the student’s own motivation to succeed. Blaming it on the teacher with those other two factors involved show you don’t know shit.

So the teachers have no role in the success of their students then? If so why are the teachers even there?

you should get a refund from yours as you have no ability to think critically.

saying teachers aren't the sole reason for student failure and success isn't saying teachers have nothing to do with same.

a well taught person wouldn't have to be told this.

they would know.

The teachers are responsible for the childrens education when they are in the school, the parents are not in the school with them. You in typical Leftist fashion just want bad teachers let off the hook.

Also in typical Leftist fashion you are up your own buttocks and patronising. Time for you to boil your head or whatever Troll Boi.

The teachers are responsible for the education, and state is responsible for keeping the teachers. Good teachers are one of the few hopeful things this state has. More ignorance, as you so aptly prove, will continue to bring the state down.

More ignorance? You have just said that West Virginia as a state is largely backward post # 22 I think a lot of people in West Virginia would be offended.

No. I'm a native West Virginian. West Virginia is largely backwards.

So the teachers have no role in the success of their students then? If so why are the teachers even there?

saying teachers aren't the sole reason for student failure and success isn't saying teachers have nothing to do with same.

they would know.

The teachers are responsible for the childrens education when they are in the school, the parents are not in the school with them. You in typical Leftist fashion just want bad teachers let off the hook.

Also in typical Leftist fashion you are up your own buttocks and patronising. Time for you to boil your head or whatever Troll Boi.

The teachers are responsible for the education, and state is responsible for keeping the teachers. Good teachers are one of the few hopeful things this state has. More ignorance, as you so aptly prove, will continue to bring the state down.

More ignorance? You have just said that West Virginia as a state is largely backward post # 22 I think a lot of people in West Virginia would be offended.

Aaron darling, I am tempted to make a comment about backwards activity but being an innocent girl with a virgin mind I will not :smoke:

they would know.

Aaron darling, I am tempted to make a comment about backwards activity but being an innocent girl with a virgin mind I will not :smoke:

they would know.

what a tremendous insight- i want bad teachers let off the hook

i never would have known if you hadn't applied your own rather facile brand of pretzel logic to my post

thanks for sharing it

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.

Typical righty. You want to effectively lower the pay standard in WV by not raising pay for them so that the best of them will leave. But take heart, if you were a state, they would not be last.

they would know.

what a tremendous insight- i want bad teachers let off the hook

i never would have known if you hadn't applied your own rather facile brand of pretzel logic to my post

thanks for sharing it

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.

So, I don't think so. I suspected you were lying. So I checked out the facts, me boy:. Because you did not tell us where you got your ranking, I was pretty sure you were lying. Here is the truth, me boy: So, it turns out that in 2017, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Arizona all had lower pay for Teachers. And Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, and Louisiana were all in a near tie with West Virginia.
Which States Pay Teachers the Most (and Least)?

From now on. we should all know that when you have no link supporting your drivel, you are simply lying.
By the way, did you happen to notice that the ten lowest paying states in the study are ALL REPUBLICAN STATES. Must make you really proud.

Tax payers gain by retaining good teachers. Everybody gains.

Good teachers? Don't be such a shit-licking faggot and look at the SAT scores of their graduates. They're not good teachers. Maybe they're good union thugs, but taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for that.
Agreed. And maybe if they spent less time brainwashing the kids on LGBTQ ‘issues’, the 72 ‘genders’ and preferred pronouns, they might actually learn something useful.
Yeah, that must be it. You believe anything you want, but truth is, you are dumber than a post.

Tax payers gain by retaining good teachers. Everybody gains.

Good teachers? Don't be such a shit-licking faggot and look at the SAT scores of their graduates. They're not good teachers. Maybe they're good union thugs, but taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for that.
Agreed. And maybe if they spent less time brainwashing the kids on LGBTQ ‘issues’, the 72 ‘genders’ and preferred pronouns, they might actually learn something useful.
Yeah, that must be it. You believe anything you want, but truth is, you are dumber than a post.
^^^^^^^^:rolleyes:^^^^^^^^

Look at that....Lucy thinks there are 51 states. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I never said there were 51 States I said in that table West Virginia is 51 out of 51:

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Now go and Troll another thread Troll Boi.

Dope didn't recongize that District of Columbia has to be included. Epic fail
Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

All children should be privately educated, private teachers do not adhere to the Leftist SJW Teaching Union crap and also they can set their own curriculum in private schools so there is no Government Mandated Curriculum which of course is written primarily by the Leftist SJW Teaching Union representatives.

Problem with your statement, other than it is coming from a con troll posting another con talking point, is that all of the countries with higher educational achievement are public school countries. Every one, dipshit. Can you explain that?

Teachers in my state, WV, are among the lowest paid in the country. Average salary is $46,400 and average starting salary $32,500. That is extremely low. OK is worse, $44,100 and $31,600. They require a higher education degree and are burdened with student loans.

Source: Teacher Salaries in America

In WV not only are the salaries crap but state employee health insurance costs were do to go up a great deal (due to legislative incompetence over the years) meaning that the measly 1% raise would be nothing and the increased cost would actually reduce their pay to a level lower then their starting point.

How to you expect to recruit and retain quality teachers with that? It has been 14 years since they had a raise. Good for them for striking, they had tremendous community support. Teachers these days get so little respect yet they are expected to perform miracles. I hope the OK teachers strike as well.

32A8357E-CFF2-432D-B9A6-4CA768E1B8DF.jpeg

I never said there were 51 States I said in that table West Virginia is 51 out of 51:

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Now go and Troll another thread Troll Boi.

Dope didn't recongize that District of Columbia has to be included. Epic fail
Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

All children should be privately educated, private teachers do not adhere to the Leftist SJW Teaching Union crap and also they can set their own curriculum in private schools so there is no Government Mandated Curriculum which of course is written primarily by the Leftist SJW Teaching Union representatives.

Problem with your statement, other than it is coming from a con troll posting another con talking point, is that all of the countries with higher educational achievement are public school countries. Every one, dipshit. Can you explain that?

I'd put private school educated students up against any public schooled...some home schooled would kick their ass too. The difference is the distractions are not in private and home schooled, they are focused on learning.

Teachers use mob style extortion to shake down taxpayers, shocker.

That is the tactic though of ALL Unions and it always has been the tactic.

Yes but teachers have the power to create mass chaos, suddenly parents have to scramble to arrange child care during the day. Imagine if air traffic controllers walked out on strike how disruptive that would be...oh wait they did and Reagan fired their ass.

Exactly the Teaching Unions are nuisances for that reason as are the majority of transport Unions, and those who strike should be fired, going on strike should be banned they should in the interim be told if they strike they lose their job.
Uh, that would be your opinion. And, believe it or not, a con talking point. But here is the thing: You know how much we respect your opinion.

Forum List

Back