KTLA: CA Dems Ready to Battle Trump Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
A country without borders will cease to exist.
The Democrats are dangerous radical racist crackpots.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.
The Dems are violating the Voting Rights of millions of Americans.
Democrats are bad for America.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
aztlan racisttt_8089.JPG

"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
View attachment 181256
Well said. If liberals practiced what they preached they would not have fences to their yards or doors on their homes

Inhumane?

:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

If it doesn't help the Democrats cheat, it's inhumane...or racist.

The leftist, communist, democrat playbook must be written on papyri.

Or sexist. All republicans are racist sexist white males. Argument never seems to change. Liberals are the textbook definition of hypocrisy with 4 fingers always pointing back at them.

TRump is using his authority to specifically target states he lost .

View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.

View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.
----------------------------- Joe Arpaio is fine but USA should be independent in how they treat , deport , punish illegal aliens . Feck the way 'mexico' does anything imo . 'mexico' is a corrupt country full of corrupt 'mordida' practicing 'mexicans' Cutter .

well i will say this, if I'm Arizona law makers, I'm watching the california thing. if the ninth district does anything against session's suit, i'd reintroduce the bill that would change back which the SCOTUS knocked down. can't have it both ways. so, either they are consistent with the Arizona ruling or Arizona, put it back in!!!

well i will say this, if I'm Arizona law makers, I'm watching the california thing. if the ninth district does anything against session's suit, i'd reintroduce the bill that would change back which the SCOTUS knocked down. can't have it both ways. so, either they are consistent with the Arizona ruling or Arizona, put it back in!!!
maybe answer me this. If there is already a ruling on a state and immigration, how does a ninth circuit get to weigh in on this in California? hey lawyers explain?

He’s targeting filthy wetbacks...wetbacks predominantly inhabit a handful of states...what’s your point?

Racist much?? You admit his targets are based on race . Which is illegal .

And there are more Mexicans in red states by the way.

Commiefornia has given Trump the finger on several occasions; one of the latest is changing the shithole to a sanctuary state.

And you know how criminals stick together like a Mayor warning fellow criminals that the feds are coming in to take them away. She should be locked up for 10 years minimum and have to repay taxpayers for the cost of our agents.

Trump is using his authority to specifically target states that have difficulty following the law.

What law? Do the ins job?

Funny how you righties are suddenly into federalism and against state rights .

States Rights never superseded federal law. Just ask the people in Arizona when Ears took them to court for creating their own standards on identifying illegals.

Commiefornia has given Trump the finger on several occasions; one of the latest is changing the shithole to a sanctuary state.

And you know how criminals stick together like a Mayor warning fellow criminals that the feds are coming in to take them away. She should be locked up for 10 years minimum and have to repay taxpayers for the cost of our agents.

Why ? She broke no law . Ins is not really a criminal law enforcement agency .

Would you Lock her up for telling people not to buy health insurance even though there’s a mandate ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back