Why Trump Won’t Win

On Inauguration Day 2025, Trump will see lil im.2’s OP and will laugh and laugh.

1705428618524.gif

He said what all presidents have thought to be true... in order to make hard decisions sometime on life and death... presidents need a certain degree of immunity... for example... Biden can't be sued by the parents who lost their son's when Biden pulled our troops out of Afghanistan... or when Obama killed innocents with hellfire missiles...

So you do think presidents are above the law.

You said "....No neither are people in office"

When I asked "...Are people running for office above the law?"

Then for a sitting judge to be so infantile as to ask well can he have a seal team take out his competitor was unbelievable of course that is beyond a presidents sworn duties... that judge should hang her head in shame...
You do realize Trump's lawyers answered yes to that kind question; right?

So you do think presidents are above the law.

You said "....No neither are people in office"

When I asked "...Are people running for office above the law?"

You do realize Trump's lawyers answered yes to that kind question; right?
Where are you getting your news from?...
The cable hate Trump networks are twisting the truth and scrambling words like never before...
Trump's lawyers said Presidents should have immunity for acting within their sworn duty... and they should for reason's I gave you but I guess you are going to ignore...

The cable hate Trump networks are twisting the truth and scrambling words like never before...
Trump's lawyers said Presidents should have immunity for acting within their sworn duty... and they should for reason's I gave you but I guess you are going to ignore...
Katzenmeter is uninterested in the truth.

Breaking the law is not their sworn duty.

Here is the answer to the question you thought should cause the judged to hang their heads in shame.

"Former President Trump’s legal team suggested Tuesday that even a president directing SEAL Team Six to kill a political opponent would be an action barred from prosecution given a former executive’s broad immunity to criminal prosecution.

The hypothetical was presented to Trump attorney John Sauer who answered with a “qualified yes” that a former president would be immune from prosecution on that matter or even on selling pardons.

In the hearing that reviewed a motion from Trump’s team to toss his election interference charges, Sauer argued that presidents can only be criminally prosecuted if they have already been tried and convicted by the Senate.

“He would have to be impeached and convicted,” Sauer replied.

“What kind of world are we living in … if a president orders his SEAL team to murder a political rival and then resigns or is not impeached — that is not a crime? I think that is an extraordinarily frightening future that should weigh heavily on the court’s decision,” Pearce said.

Breaking the law is not their sworn duty.

Here is the answer to the question you thought should cause the judged to hang their heads in shame.

"Former President Trump’s legal team suggested Tuesday that even a president directing SEAL Team Six to kill a political opponent would be an action barred from prosecution given a former executive’s broad immunity to criminal prosecution.

The hypothetical was presented to Trump attorney John Sauer who answered with a “qualified yes” that a former president would be immune from prosecution on that matter or even on selling pardons.

In the hearing that reviewed a motion from Trump’s team to toss his election interference charges, Sauer argued that presidents can only be criminally prosecuted if they have already been tried and convicted by the Senate.

“He would have to be impeached and convicted,” Sauer replied.

“What kind of world are we living in … if a president orders his SEAL team to murder a political rival and then resigns or is not impeached — that is not a crime? I think that is an extraordinarily frightening future that should weigh heavily on the court’s decision,” Pearce said.

We are not speaking about breaking the law... we are talking about acting within the authority as a US president... it is well within the presidents job to investigate claims of voter fraud...

We are not speaking about breaking the law... we are talking about acting within the authority as a US president... it is well within the presidents job to investigate claims of voter fraud...
He challenged the election through the courts, as is the law. He lost 60 times. He hired a firm to find voter fraud. They found no mass voter fraud. He then lied about that.

trump will be a convicted criminal before the July repub concention.

Of course it is.

He just can't break the law doing it which is what the indictments are about...unless you think he is above the law?

Of course it is.

He just can't break the law doing it which is what the indictments are about...unless you think he is above the law?
Nonsense.

Taking a variety of legal measures isn’t breaking the law.

The insidious Democrap Party efforts to criminalize non criminal behavior is much closer to being criminal.

Nonsense.

Taking a variety of legal measures isn’t breaking the law.

That is why I stated he can't break the law.

Thanks for supporting my point.

The insidious Democrap Party efforts to criminalize non criminal behavior is much closer to being criminal.
Except that isn't happening except in the partison imaginations of Trump supporters...unless somehow Trump supporters have had access to all the info the grand juries will/do? Is that the case?

That is why I stated he can't break the law.

That’s not an explanation. It’s a contradiction. You don’t fool anyone.
Thanks for supporting my point.
You can’t even distinguish between supporting and refuting. :itsok:
Except that isn't happening except in the partison imaginations of Trump supporters...unless somehow Trump supporters have had access to all the info the grand juries will/do? Is that the case?
I wonder what it is you were attempting to communicate?

That’s not an explanation. It’s a contradiction. You don’t fool anyone.

A contradiction? What is the contradiction?

Do you think the president can break the law in pursuit of his duty's and if so who decides what relates to presidential duties?

You can’t even distinguish between supporting and refuting. :itsok:

Breaking the law is not supporting.

I wonder what it is you were attempting to communicate?
Read my posts again. It is pretty clear.

What confuses you?

Of course it is.

Investigating claims of voter fraud is not within the framework of presidential responsibilities. The courts are given that responsibilty.
What law did he break?....
He broke multiple laws, including racketeering, encouraging election officials to falsify election results, and obstruction of a constitution official proceeding.

A contradiction? What is the contradiction?

Do you think the president can break the law in pursuit of his duty's and if so who decides what relates to presidential duties?

Breaking the law is not supporting.

Read my posts again. It is pretty clear.

What confuses you?
You’re confused.
But efforts to remediate your confusion and boundless ignorance always prove ineffectual. Your skull is impenetrable.

Forum List

Back