Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

I'm sure everyone was as pure as snowflakes.
By the way, I'm still waiting to get back the property stolen from my in-laws.
Damn! I hate Jew haters! That makes me a hater.

Many Poles, Germans, and Ukrainians etc. lost property during Communism in Poland, that's what Communism does after all.

But, leave it to the brutish Jews to think this is an act of anti-Semitism.
So when is Poland going to advocate for itself and when are you going to start a thread extolling Poland?

Poland had pushed to make Polish Death Camps an illegal phrase.

Of course, Jews had to protest Poland while shrieking in response.

Poland Poland Poland, who gives a shit. Why don't you go live there, dickhead. I'm sure you'll find many proud antisemitic assholes like yourself. :rofl:

Then why should we give a shit about Jews?

Don't give a shit...
Leave us alone and we won't assimilate and become murderous Communists.

Many Poles, Germans, and Ukrainians etc. lost property during Communism in Poland, that's what Communism does after all.

So when is Poland going to advocate for itself and when are you going to start a thread extolling Poland?

Poland Poland Poland, who gives a shit. Why don't you go live there, dickhead. I'm sure you'll find many proud antisemitic assholes like yourself. :rofl:

Don't give a shit...

I've thus far seen 3 Jews on this forum who give very good reasons for Poles to be anti-Jewish.

Don't give a shit...

I've thus far seen 3 Jews on this forum who give very good reasons for Poles to be anti-Jewish.

I don't know why anybody reacted in a negative way to your anti-Jew Links.
Shame on us.

Don't give a shit...

Shame on us.

How are Poles supposed to react to your false information of saying Poles built the concentration camps?

Don't give a shit...

Shame on us.

How are Poles supposed to react to your false information of saying Poles built the concentration camps?
It didn't come from me.
In fact, I searched and found no evidence of such.
But you have OCD and continue on your merry way to having no one but me and Roudy paying attention to you.

Now start a Thread extolling the virtues of Poland.

But you have too much resentment building up in your gut.
Too bad you're wasting your brain on this.

Don't give a shit...

Shame on us.

It didn't come from me.
But you have OCD and continue on your merry way to having no one but me and Roudy paying attention to you.

So, you didn't blame Poles for building the concentration camps in comment #82 on this thread?

Don't give a shit...

Shame on us.

It didn't come from me.

So, you didn't blame Poles for building the concentration camps in comment #82 on this thread?
Blame?
I see you either don't read my posts or you're too much of a Jew hater to absorb them.
I presumed they were forced by the Germans to build them because Germans wouldn't force their brothers to do it.
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

Shame on us.

It didn't come from me.

Blame?
I see you either don't read my posts or you're too much of a Jew hater to absorb them.
I presumed they were forced by the Germans to build them because Germans wouldn't force their brothers to do it.
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You're a Pole hater, you give Roudy the thumbs up when he says Poles manned the death camps in Poland.

Shame on us.

It didn't come from me.

Blame?
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You're a Pole hater, you give Roudy the thumbs up when he says Poles manned the death camps in Poland.
I gave him the thumbs up for his intent; your irrational Jew hating is boring.
You are transparent.

It didn't come from me.

Blame?
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You are transparent.

What's his intent?

To maliciously dehumanize, and slander / libel against the Polish nation, because he's a jerk propagandist liar, or because he's a ignorant simpleton?

Either way, he makes Jews look like sub-Humans.

It didn't come from me.

Blame?
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You are transparent.

What's his intent?

To maliciously dehumanize, and slander / libel against the Polish nation, because he's a jerk propagandist liar, or because he's a ignorant simpleton?

To get you to shut the fuck up with your obvious Jew hatred.
You see, you're doing what the Russians did and the Jews reacted by becoming just like the Russians.

Blame?
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You are transparent.

What's his intent?

You see, you're doing what the Russians did and the Jews reacted by becoming just like the Russians.

Ungrateful Jews towards Poland just makes me less sympathetic towards Jews.

Blame?
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You are transparent.

What's his intent?

You are one confused person...
You hate Jews
You are ambivalent
You are less (as opposed to more?) sympathetic
You hate Jews
You hate Jews
You hate Jews
You are ambivalent

Are you sure there's only one of you posting?

I'm fascinated; please tell us about all the Jews you hang around with who mock Polish people all day long.
And be specific; I noticed you are specific when you want to be.

The Jews I've dealt with online are almost exclusively anti-Polish, yourself included.
That's only because you're a dumbass Pollack who's proud of being an antisemite. Never really met a Jew who wanted to talk about Poland in any way. Honestly nobody really cares about Poland, Jew or not.

The Poles left their mark in modern history, as hosts to the Nazi death camps, where the most horrific crimes against humanity have occured.

Yet, here you continue to make up ridiculous about Poland, over, and over, and over again.

Do you even know what you're doing?

Jews are idiots, and your proof of this.

No, Poland didn't host the Nazi death camps.

In fact there were Poles in Auschwitz as prisoners 1.5 years before the Jews came into Auschwitz as prisoners.

Millions of Poles were killed by the Nazis too, and you disgusting, dumb, selfish Jews always neglect that, and make out outrageous lies about Poland being behind the Holocaust.

No concept of reality, thoughtless brutish beings.
Millions of Polish Jews were killed in Nazi death camps, manned by willing Poles. Many Poles also engaged in slaughtering Jews outside of the death camps. Let the truth set you free.

What evidence do you have that Poles manned the camps, you refuse to bring forward a source.

There weren't even any Polish Nazi SS units, so how were they behind the camps?

You're either a dumb doofus, or a vile propagandist liar.

Either way, you're proof that Jews are scum,
Ha ha ha. So think the Germans brought in their own staff to man the death camps, and that's why some of the most wanted Nazi war criminals were....Polish!

Blame?
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You are transparent.

What's his intent?

You want the Jews to be grateful for the Nazis killing over three million Jews on Polish soil, in camps manned by Poles? :cuckoo:

I'm sure everyone was as pure as snowflakes.
By the way, I'm still waiting to get back the property stolen from my in-laws.
Damn! I hate Jew haters! That makes me a hater.

Nobody is asking you too. Like all antisemites you're obsessed about everything and anything having to do with the Jooooos.

The Jews I've dealt with online are almost exclusively anti-Polish, yourself included.
That's only because you're a dumbass Pollack who's proud of being an antisemite. Never really met a Jew who wanted to talk about Poland in any way. Honestly nobody really cares about Poland, Jew or not.

The Poles left their mark in modern history, as hosts to the Nazi death camps, where the most horrific crimes against humanity have occured.

Yet, here you continue to make up ridiculous about Poland, over, and over, and over again.

Do you even know what you're doing?

Jews are idiots, and your proof of this.

No, Poland didn't host the Nazi death camps.

In fact there were Poles in Auschwitz as prisoners 1.5 years before the Jews came into Auschwitz as prisoners.

Millions of Poles were killed by the Nazis too, and you disgusting, dumb, selfish Jews always neglect that, and make out outrageous lies about Poland being behind the Holocaust.

No concept of reality, thoughtless brutish beings.
Millions of Polish Jews were killed in Nazi death camps, manned by willing Poles. Many Poles also engaged in slaughtering Jews outside of the death camps. Let the truth set you free.

What evidence do you have that Poles manned the camps, you refuse to bring forward a source.

There weren't even any Polish Nazi SS units, so how were they behind the camps?

You're either a dumb doofus, or a vile propagandist liar.

Either way, you're proof that Jews are scum,
Ha ha ha. So think the Germans brought in their own staff to man the death camps, and that's why some of the most wanted Nazi war criminals were....Polish!

Poland from multiple sources just posted the most detailed Nazi concentration camp guard list ever, and guess what it's mostly Germans.

You have no concept of reality, and make Jews look like brutish sub-Humans.

You are transparent.

What's his intent?

You want the Jews to be grateful for the Nazis killing over three million Jews on Polish soil, in camps manned by Poles? :cuckoo:

You still haven't bought up a source for the camps being manned by Poles, because they don't exist.

Uh, no, in terms of sheer bodies, and depending how you stack them up in China, the most horrific crimes against humanity occurred in Russia at the hands of Jews. And, in fact, whatever crimes against "humanity" occurred in Poland was due to the conflagration unleashed by Jewish machinations back in WWI. So don't pretend Jews are innocent victims. They most definitely were not. In Russia, Jews were directly responsible for 20 million executions, and the machine they built went on to kill millions more. Crimes that dwarf anything that happened in Poland.
Ever considered that everytime you blabber your garbage, it's just more proof of exactly how ignorant and mentally ill you are?

Don't give a shit...

Thus far you're a great example of the cultural antisemtism within the Polish people that led to some of the massacres of Polish Jews at the hands of fellow Poles during the Nazi occupation of Poland.

Forum List

Back