Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

Did that make sense in your head before you wrote it, Elmer?

Why can't you come up with a plausible explanation for the 17 million and those 30 shell companies?
Let me dumb it down for you.
If antiTrumpers stood up for Biden the way the Trump MAGA minions stood up for Trump, they would be highly criticized by the Trump MAGA minions. And deservedly, so.
Trump MAGA minions are hypocrits. They will criticize others for what they do.

It is tough to dumb it down to your level but I gave it a go.

Let me dumb it down for you.
If antiTrumpers stood up for Biden the way the Trump MAGA minions stood up for Trump, they would be highly criticized by the Trump MAGA minions. And deservedly, so.
Trump MAGA minions are hypocrits. They will criticize others for what they do.

It is tough to dumb it down to your level but I gave it a go.
What you REALLY mean is...let me totally change the subject because I don't have a response to the question you've asked and I'm too ashamed to admit it! You spam "MAGA" nonsense because that's all you've got! Dumb it down? Could you get any dumber than this post?

What you REALLY mean is...let me totally change the subject because I don't have a response to the question you've asked and I'm too ashamed to admit it! You spam "MAGA" nonsense because that's all you've got! Dumb it down? Could you get any dumber than this post?
I don't think I could dumb it down any more? Sorry, I gave it my best. You are dumber than I thought.

And STILL not a single one of you has even attempted to explain what the Biden family did to earn all of that money nor why they laundered it through all of those shell companies!

I don't think I could dumb it down any more? Sorry, I gave it my best. You are dumber than I thought.
Let me guess...this is where you cut and run, Elmer? If that was your "best" then all I can say is run along...this is going to be a discussion that's WAY over your head!

That's not a record. That's some Republicans saying there's a record.

A second grader could grasp it, but you can't. No wonder you got sucked into the Trump cult so easily. I don't think I've ever seen such a gullible human before.
That's a detailed record of bank transactions, Mamooth...a record that not a single Democrat on that panel has disputed and you know as well as I do that if there WAS something to dispute then the Dems would be howling it from the rooftops!

The only "gullible" people here are you on the left that are STILL blindly defending the Biden's even as it gets more and more obvious that they cashed in, in a huge way from Joe Biden's political positions!

Gee, August...you're actually admitting it's his? Took you long enough! (eye roll)
I never said it wasn`t. Do you think that stealing and bandying about Top Secret documents is okay? You`re supporting an espionage suspect who incited a deadly riot. No one but the crazies give a damn about a laptop but don`t let that stop you from making an ass of yourself.

One would think that after everything that is coming to light, that the liberals would slow down
their addiction to mocking, and actually look a little deeper than the non coverage they get from
their go to msm. :rolleyes-41:

Never going to happen.

I never said it wasn`t. Do you think that stealing and bandying about Top Secret documents is okay? You`re supporting an espionage suspect who incited a deadly riot. No one but the crazies give a damn about a laptop but don`t let that stop you from making an ass of yourself.
Trump has nothing to do with the Biden's ongoing influence peddling, August some of which date back to before Trump even decided to run for office! This is 17 million dollars (at least!) taken in by the Biden family selling Joe Biden's influence both as a US Senator and Vice President of the United States to some of the most corrupt people on the planet!

As for the laptop? First you on the left used corrupt people in the DOJ to hide it from public view. Then you denied it was even Hunter's. Then you declared that it must have been "hacked"! Then you declared that it didn't prove Joe knew anything about Hunter's business dealings. Now the whole world knows the laptop was Hunter's...wasn't hacked in any way and that it provides a clear picture of Biden corruption...you're here claiming nobody but "crazies" give a damn about what's in it! So who's really made an ass of themselves, August? You continue to carry water for a group of people who have sold their office to the highest bidder raking in millions of dollars while lying to our faces about what took place! They've sullied the reputations of the FBI and the IRS with the cover up of the crime doing massive amounts of damage to both institutions!

I did look at it.. Its pretty thin stuff.
LOL...oh, it didn't exist before, Tommy...but now it's "thin"? It's a detailed list of transactions and a detailed list of shell companies! What is "thin" about either of those? Admit it, Tommy...you hadn't watched the hearings...you had no clue about what's coming out about the Biden's influence peddling because you only watch news outlets that won't report on it...and now you're SHOCKED that so much proof exists!

LOL...oh, it didn't exist before, Tommy...but now it's "thin"? It's a detailed list of transactions and a detailed list of shell companies! What is "thin" about either of those? Admit it, Tommy...you hadn't watched the hearings...you had no clue about what's coming out about the Biden's influence peddling because you only watch news outlets that won't report on it...and now you're SHOCKED that so much proof exists!
You still have no crime. I wil take it seriously when it gets to court.

Forum List

Back