Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

It's a bit amazing that more Poles didn't murder more Jews, considering what kind of rotten, ungrateful scum you people are.
It's a bit amazing that antisemtic pieces of shit like you ask Jews to be grateful.

I wasn't always anti-Semitic, I became so because of disgusting Jews who sit around mocking, and nitpicking the Polish nation.

This is a routine thing for Jews, and it's a complete disrespect to the nation that hosted Jews for many hundreds of years.

You are the most selfish pricks I've ever seen in my life.
I'm fascinated; please tell us about all the Jews you hang around with who mock Polish people all day long.
And be specific; I noticed you are specific when you want to be.

The Jews I've dealt with online are almost exclusively anti-Polish, yourself included.
Be specific.

So, you're not anti-Polish?
Hahaha, good joke.

I've had many Jews blame Poland for the Holocaust online, and even a few Jews blame Poland for killing Jews in the Cossack Uprisings.
One Jew even blamed Poland for John Demjanjuk.

You wonder why I think Jews are idiots?

It's a bit amazing that antisemtic pieces of shit like you ask Jews to be grateful.

I wasn't always anti-Semitic, I became so because of disgusting Jews who sit around mocking, and nitpicking the Polish nation.

This is a routine thing for Jews, and it's a complete disrespect to the nation that hosted Jews for many hundreds of years.

I'm fascinated; please tell us about all the Jews you hang around with who mock Polish people all day long.

The Jews I've dealt with online are almost exclusively anti-Polish, yourself included.
Be specific.

Hahaha, good joke.

I've had many Jews blame Poland for the Holocaust online, and even a few Jews blame Poland for killing Jews in the Cossack Uprisings.

"We loved Jews but they hated us but we didn't kill them when we could and we wish we could kill them now but we can't".
I feel the love; I felt it from your first post. I really did.
Go ahead, vent...it's good for you.

Yeah, all the Polish Jews (we're talking entire villages at times) that were massacred by the Poles had it coming. Now where did we hear that kind of talk before.

It's a bit amazing that more Poles didn't murder more Jews, considering what kind of rotten, ungrateful scum you people are.

That's only because you're a dumbass Pollack who's proud of being an antisemite. Never really met a Jew who wanted to talk about Poland in any way. Honestly nobody really cares about Poland, Jew or not.

The Poles left their mark in modern history, as hosts to the Nazi death camps, where the most horrific crimes against humanity have occured.

Be specific.

Hahaha, good joke.

"We loved Jews but they hated us but we didn't kill them when we could and we wish we could kill them now but we can't".
I feel the love; I felt it from your first post. I really did.
Go ahead, vent...it's good for you.
Exhibit A in why antisemitism is a form of mental illness.

That's only because you're a dumbass Pollack who's proud of being an antisemite. Never really met a Jew who wanted to talk about Poland in any way. Honestly nobody really cares about Poland, Jew or not.

The Poles left their mark in modern history, as hosts to the Nazi death camps, where the most horrific crimes against humanity have occured.

Yet, here you continue to make up ridiculous about Poland, over, and over, and over again.

Do you even know what you're doing?

Jews are idiots, and your proof of this.

No, Poland didn't host the Nazi death camps.

In fact there were Poles in Auschwitz as prisoners 1.5 years before the Jews came into Auschwitz as prisoners.

Millions of Poles were killed by the Nazis too, and you disgusting, dumb, selfish Jews always neglect that, and make out outrageous lies about Poland being behind the Holocaust.

No concept of reality, thoughtless brutish beings.

Yet, here you continue to make up ridiculous about Poland, over, and over, and over again.

In fact there were Poles in Auschwitz as prisoners 1.5 years before the Jews came into Auschwitz as prisoners.

Millions of Poles were killed by the Nazis too, and you disgusting, dumb, selfish Jews always neglect that, and make out outrageous lies about Poland being behind the Holocaust.

Which is why we are involved in every anti-Genocide movement on earth.

Jews don't acknowledge other victims of the WW2 era very well.

3 million Poles were killed in WW2, and then Jews just shriek about Poles killing Jews.

What about the Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel who killed far more Poles?

3 million Poles were killed in WW2, and then Jews just shriek about Poles killing Jews.

What about the Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel who killed far more Poles?
A better question...
Why don't Poles advocate for themselves?

It's a tough world and nobody likes a crybaby who doesn't bring home the bacon.

I can tell you that Jews were not welcome in Poland by the uneducated masses after they were liberated.

A better question...

I can tell you that Jews were not welcome in Poland by the uneducated masses after they were liberated.

Jews just kick, and scream in general, oy vey everyone killed the poor little fucks.

Poles were welcomed after they were liberated, by Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel killing them, and imprisoning them for thought crimes.

A better question...

Jews just kick, and scream in general, oy vey everyone killed the poor little fucks.

Poles were welcomed after they were liberated, by Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel killing them, and imprisoning them for thought crimes.
I'm sure everyone was as pure as snowflakes.
By the way, I'm still waiting to get back the property stolen from my in-laws.
Damn! I hate Jew haters! That makes me a hater.

A better question...

Many Poles, Germans, and Ukrainians etc. lost property during Communism in Poland, that's what Communism does after all.

But, leave it to the brutish Jews to think this is an act of anti-Semitism.

A better question...

Many Poles, Germans, and Ukrainians etc. lost property during Communism in Poland, that's what Communism does after all.

So when is Poland going to advocate for itself and when are you going to start a thread extolling Poland?

who followed the same Mosaic law and practiced Judaism.
Which is why the Jews killed him, no doubt. You bore me. Don't you have somebody to sue, or something?
Once again you prove your ignorance. The Jews did not kill Jesus, the Romans did. He was one one of thousands that the brutal Romans crucified on a regular basis, and he certainly wasn't the only Jew in occupied Judea that this happened to.

Have you Nazi dickheads ever figure out exactly how did Jews "outsmart" the Son of G-D and then kill him? Ha ha ha!
You are tiresome, but the only record of the death of Jesus is what is contained in the New Testament. Jews had him killed, period.

Jesus was technically killed because of your sins. So you killed him asshole. Why did you kill Jesus.

However, the Jews didn't kill Jesus they just didn't save him. The Romans killed Jesus. The Jews didn't crucify people, but that was a favorite punishment of the Romans!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A better question...

So when is Poland going to advocate for itself and when are you going to start a thread extolling Poland?

Poland had pushed to make Polish Death Camps an illegal phrase.

Of course, Jews had to protest Poland while shrieking in response.

Millions of Polish Jews were killed in Nazi death camps, manned by willing Poles. Many Poles also engaged in slaughtering Jews outside of the death camps. Let the truth set you free.

Last edited:
A better question...

Poland Poland Poland, who gives a shit. Why don't you go live there, dickhead. I'm sure you'll find many proud antisemitic assholes like yourself. :rofl:

who followed the same Mosaic law and practiced Judaism.
Which is why the Jews killed him, no doubt. You bore me. Don't you have somebody to sue, or something?
Once again you prove your ignorance. The Jews did not kill Jesus, the Romans did. He was one one of thousands that the brutal Romans crucified on a regular basis, and he certainly wasn't the only Jew in occupied Judea that this happened to.

Have you Nazi dickheads ever figure out exactly how did Jews "outsmart" the Son of G-D and then kill him? Ha ha ha!
You are tiresome, but the only record of the death of Jesus is what is contained in the New Testament. Jews had him killed, period.

Jesus was technically killed because of your sins. So you killed him asshole. Why did you kill Jesus.

However, the Jews didn't kill Jesus they just didn't save him. The Romans killed Jesus. The Jews didn't crucify people, but that was a favorite punishment of the Romans!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ahhh...the lies of a jew. The lying Jews brought Jesus before Pilate, who, being Roman, examined him for guilt. He said he could find no fault in him and literally washed his hands of the matter. Jews killed Jesus.

Millions of Polish Jews were killed in Nazi death camps, manned by willing Poles. Many Poles also engaged in slaughtering Jews outside of the death camps. Let the truth set you free.

What evidence do you have that Poles manned the camps, you refuse to bring forward a source.

There weren't even any Polish Nazi SS units, so how were they behind the camps?

You're either a dumb doofus, or a vile propagandist liar.

Either way, you're proof that Jews are scum,

Uh, no, in terms of sheer bodies, and depending how you stack them up in China, the most horrific crimes against humanity occurred in Russia at the hands of Jews. And, in fact, whatever crimes against "humanity" occurred in Poland was due to the conflagration unleashed by Jewish machinations back in WWI. So don't pretend Jews are innocent victims. They most definitely were not. In Russia, Jews were directly responsible for 20 million executions, and the machine they built went on to kill millions more. Crimes that dwarf anything that happened in Poland.

Poland Poland Poland, who gives a shit. Why don't you go live there, dickhead. I'm sure you'll find many proud antisemitic assholes like yourself. :rofl:

Then why should we give a shit about Jews?

Forum List

Back