Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

You still have no crime. I wil take it seriously when it gets to court.
The crime is influence peddling, Tommy and it WILL go to court at some point. It was far too extensive not to. They've got the goods on Biden and the people that would protect him normally don't really want him to run this next time. When he loses his protection from the Main Stream Media this whole thing will get nasty in a hurry.

The crime is influence peddling, Tommy and it WILL go to court at some point. It was far too extensive not to. They've got the goods on Biden and the people that would protect him normally don't really want him to run this next time. When he loses his protection from the Main Stream Media this whole thing will get nasty in a hurry.
All of the Republican`s problems are blamed on the evil MSM, whatever that`s supposed to be. It`s no one`s fault but the GOPs that Biden is running unopposed in 2024. I`m no fan of Biden having spent over 100K to pay for my own daughter`s education. I could actually vote for Christie in 2024 but his chances of getting the nomination are zero because he`s said bad things about Dear Leader.

All of the Republican`s problems are blamed on the evil MSM, whatever that`s supposed to be. It`s no one`s fault but the GOPs that Biden is running unopposed in 2024. I`m no fan of Biden having spent over 100K to pay for my own daughter`s education. I could actually vote for Christie in 2024 but his chances of getting the nomination are zero because he`s said bad things about Dear Leader.
Oh, bullshit, August! The MSM want a Trump/Biden rematch because they think Trump is the only Republican that Joe can beat. They did the same thing when it was Hillary/Trump only to have something happen that shocked them...the person they wanted because they thought he couldn't win...ended up beating Clinton! It's part of the reason they hate Trump so much...they know THEY are responsible for his winning the GOP nomination! So what do you think will happen if Joe Biden gets exposed for the corrupt piece of shit that he is? With no Covid in place to protect him from having to campaign and all those questions that he refuses to answer truthfully being lobbed at him on stage? Do you really think the undecideds are going to vote for someone that's lied to them for four years? To give them four MORE years of the worst administration in modern American political history?

The GOP is against what matters to voters, especially younger ones. They can't compete on the free market of ideas which is a democratic form of government and therefore they prefer an undemocratic form of government.

Ignore the petty squabbling about Hunter and whatnot. If you value democracy then you have only one option when you go to vote and that's the Dems.
Worst summation of the year.

Forum List

Back