Slutsk city anti - colonial defence ⚔️ - One Hundred Years on.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

story for a Hollywood blockbuster!​

Macron said you must protect great Muscovite imperialist culture , do you agree with French President ? or we ´d protect victims of Moscow barbarism instead?

nice comment :​

@mariia6324

My grand-grandfather fought in the Slutsk uprising. He was tortured and killed. While I was looking for information about these events, I came across your video. Thank you for doing your research and for covering the real history of Belarus. Живе Беларусь!
This started an anti-Bolshevik partisan movement. As people joined them, the Slutsk Rada appealed to Red Army soldiers to stop resistance as well. Many of them did, as numerous Russian peasants were opposing the Soviet agrarian policy among them. Therefore, the Bolsheviks had to bring in units consisting of Latvians and Chinese to combat the Belarusian units.[1]

Still, the powers were unequal and on December 31 the Słuck brigade had to retreat to Polish territory where it was disarmed by Polish border guards.

Some of the defendants of Słuck later returned to Belarus but were captured by the Bolsheviks and repressed. Some of the Belarusian militaries stayed in the region as a partisan Green Army and continued armed resistance against Soviet rule until the 1930

Slutsk city anti - colonial defence ⚔️ - One Hundred Years on.​

Forum List

Back