Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

Ever consider people thinking you're somewhat psychotic.
LOL, simply cannot admit you were wrong, can you? One of your least attractive characteristics.
Your last post was an ad hominem.
You simply cannot ascribe greatness to your "hero" and you did your usual...went off on a tangent.
My picture has zero impact on the discussion.
If it does, stop linking to anything where the Link's author does not have his/her picture.
Lord, you a-duckin' and a-weavin', ain't ya, Shlomo. Let's try again:

Identify the very famous bit of Platonism in St Paul's writing here. Can you name the Dialogue?

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

I Corinthians 13:11-13
There is no proven historical link to any known author.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
And Saul wasn't St. Paul until centuries later when Sainthood was fabricated into existence.

Here is your fellow Jew:

Maybe in your neck of the woods. Mosaic law is the foundation for the Western Justice system, the ethics, moral laws, and social justice that has been part of modern civilization, and also part of the New Testament, but you're too fucking ignorant to know it.

And here is you:

If you think Western Law is based on Greek and Roman philosophy you're very uneducated when it comes to Greek and Roman philosophy.
The Church "civilized"...you are veering on stupid.

I don't expect either of you to have the strength of character or moral fiber to acknowledge you were wrong. It's one of your characteristics the rest of the world finds so repellent.
Ad hominem...You don't like losing an argument, fair and square, to a Jew.
And that's how Holocausts occur.

They became Post WWII FDR Americans and left their religion behind.
I have often pointed out to my (thankfully very few) Observant Liberal Jews that they cannot defend their positions based on Judaism.
They can't answer because I'm right.

You make it out like the White Goys made the Jews Liberal.

But, what about the Jews who changed White Goyim views in the Liberal direction?

Such as Jewish TV-networks NBC, and CBS, or Jewish dominated Hollywood, or Jews even in Anthropology like Franz Boas.
Your postings come down to...
How come Gentiles don't like Jews when Jews behave like Gentiles?

Many Liberal anti-racist Jews might be reform Jews, and Atheist Jews, but the same holds true for many Liberal anti-racist Goys are also reform Christians, and Goy Atheists.
Oy! They're destroying us and themselves with excessive kindness.
I call it masochistic altruism.

Was it excessive kindness, or masochistic altruism when Poland accepted many Jewish refugees, and had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews?
Poland had to save the most Jews...Where do you think the Jews were after they were gathered by the Germans?
I think it's wonderful that humans behaved in a Godly manner in the face of what was a very real threat to their lives.

LOL, simply cannot admit you were wrong, can you? One of your least attractive characteristics.
You simply cannot ascribe greatness to your "hero" and you did your usual...went off on a tangent.
If it does, stop linking to anything where the Link's author does not have his/her picture.

Identify the very famous bit of Platonism in St Paul's writing here. Can you name the Dialogue?

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

And Saul wasn't St. Paul until centuries later when Sainthood was fabricated into existence.

Here is your fellow Jew:

Maybe in your neck of the woods. Mosaic law is the foundation for the Western Justice system, the ethics, moral laws, and social justice that has been part of modern civilization, and also part of the New Testament, but you're too fucking ignorant to know it.

And here is you:

If you think Western Law is based on Greek and Roman philosophy you're very uneducated when it comes to Greek and Roman philosophy.

I don't expect either of you to have the strength of character or moral fiber to acknowledge you were wrong. It's one of your characteristics the rest of the world finds so repellent.
Jesus, you people lie with a kind of ferociousness. When the day comes and the last Jew lies dying, he'll die lying.

Here is your fellow Jew:

And here is you:

Jesus, you people lie with a kind of ferociousness. When the day comes and the last Jew lies dying, he'll die lying.
Ad hominem...boring...

That law being, of course, Mosaic.
Which of course, is the foundation for US and Western Law.
Which is why, under federal law, if a groom accuses his bride of not being a virgin, and her parents can't prove otherwise, the bride is dragged to the door of her father's house and all the men from the neighborhood throw rocks at her until she is dead.
No, that would be your neck of the woods, Jew, since it's right out of Mosaic law. Thankfully, Western law, like western culture, looks to the Greeks and the Romans for it parentage. Far more civilized, as even the early Church fathers recognized. St Paul is Platonic, not Mosaic.
Exactly. This guy is dumber and more ignorant than I thought. What a surprise that he's also a bigot.

In fact, much of Greek and then Roman laws and philosophy were based on a translation of the Hebrew Bible.

The Septuagint (from the Latin septuaginta, "seventy") is a Koine Greek translation of an Hebraic textual tradition that included certain texts which were later included in the canonical Hebrew Bible and other related texts which were not. As the primary Greek translation of the Old Testament, it is also called the Greek Old Testament. This translation is quoted a number of times in the New Testament,[1][2] particularly in Pauline epistles,[3] and also by the Apostolic Fathers and later Greek Church Fathers.

"screeching for Whitey's demise"
Once again...Don't drink and post.

So, why do many Jews support Liberal multiculturalism?
I have often pointed out to my (thankfully very few) Observant Liberal Jews that they cannot defend their positions based on Judaism.

What about the 1,500 Jewish Rabbis who sent a letter to Trump demanding he accept Islamic refugees?

Are those Jews who left behind their religion?
Tell me how many Rabbis didn't send the letter.
Unlike Catholicism, a Rabbi is someone who studied for his Title; he is not suddenly an emissary of God.
There are plenty of Rabbis who suffer from Liberalism and say really stupid things that they can't defend.
I can't stand it when emotionally disturbed people use religion to rationalize their nonsense.

From my understanding there's about 4,000 - 5,000 Jewish Rabbis in the U.S.A, so still there's a good deal of them urging Trump to accept Islamic Refugees.

The big question is how many of them would write a letter congratulating Trump?
Liberals are delusional, it is not exclusive to Jews. Ask yourself why the Pope is so pro Islamic refugees invading Europe.

He's infallible, right? LOL. Dumbass.

Saul of Tarsus was not educated and never claimed to be so; he claimed to be a zealot.
Presuming you believe in The New Testament.
"St. Paul"'s Epistles are childish at best....please be specific about his "brilliant" verses.

Not only could Paul write, he wrote in Greek. He was, therefore, educated. You are wrong once again. And while I never claimed his writing was brilliant (your use of the word "brilliant" indicates how dishonest you are and your use of quotes around it demonstrates how dishonest your method of argument is...lack of confidence in your position, undoubtedly), it certainly isn't "childish", your sneer notwithstanding:

Since you insinuated I am ignorant of Greek philosophy (and I wouldn't normally be so rude), let me see if you can identify the very famous bit of Platonism in St Paul's writing here. Can you name the Dialogue?
Saul of Tarsus is a virtual unknown until Constantine made him a star overnight.
There are well over 250,000 variations of the Epistles and Gospels floating around the world and we have no idea who really wrote what.
Aristotelian would not allow for Case Law...Case Closed.
LOL, I have my real face as my avatar, you use someone else's, and you the one trying to save face...
Ever consider people thinking you're somewhat psychotic.
What's yours, bigot, ignorance? In your case it's a bliss. :rofl:

But, what about the Jews who changed White Goyim views in the Liberal direction?

Such as Jewish TV-networks NBC, and CBS, or Jewish dominated Hollywood, or Jews even in Anthropology like Franz Boas.

Many Liberal anti-racist Jews might be reform Jews, and Atheist Jews, but the same holds true for many Liberal anti-racist Goys are also reform Christians, and Goy Atheists.

Was it excessive kindness, or masochistic altruism when Poland accepted many Jewish refugees, and had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews?
What was it when the Poles turned on Polish Jews and starting killing them?

Here is your fellow Jew:

And here is you:

You're beginning to sound like an Islamist now. Is that from the end days in the Koran?

Jedwabne happened because Jews were collaborating with Soviets to oppress, and kill Polish people.

Jedwabne happened because Jews were collaborating with Soviets to oppress, and kill Polish people.
Yeah, all the Polish Jews (we're talking entire villages at times) that were massacred by the Poles had it coming. Now where did we hear that kind of talk before.

Yeah, all the Polish Jews (we're talking entire villages at times) that were massacred by the Poles had it coming. Now where did we hear that kind of talk before.

It's a bit amazing that more Poles didn't murder more Jews, considering what kind of rotten, ungrateful scum you people are.

It's a bit amazing that more Poles didn't murder more Jews, considering what kind of rotten, ungrateful scum you people are.
It's a bit amazing that antisemtic pieces of shit like you ask Jews to be grateful.

It's a bit amazing that antisemtic pieces of shit like you ask Jews to be grateful.

I wasn't always anti-Semitic, I became so because of disgusting Jews who sit around mocking, and nitpicking the Polish nation.

This is a routine thing for Jews, and it's a complete disrespect to the nation that hosted Jews for many hundreds of years.

You are the most selfish pricks I've ever seen in my life.

I wasn't always anti-Semitic, I became so because of disgusting Jews who sit around mocking, and nitpicking the Polish nation.

This is a routine thing for Jews, and it's a complete disrespect to the nation that hosted Jews for many hundreds of years.

I'm fascinated; please tell us about all the Jews you hang around with who mock Polish people all day long.
And be specific; I noticed you are specific when you want to be.

Forget it, man. For the rest of humanity, debate can serve a useful function, but debating God's Chosen Dirtbags and expecting benefit is tilting at windmills. For us, debate means testing our beliefs in battle, gaining victory with grace, accepting defeat with honor. Can you apply the words "grace" and "honor" to these two without laughing? Hardly. This is why Jews like these two can never be upper class.

I'm fascinated; please tell us about all the Jews you hang around with who mock Polish people all day long.

The Jews I've dealt with online are almost exclusively anti-Polish, yourself included.

The Jews I've dealt with online are almost exclusively anti-Polish, yourself included.
Be specific.

Forum List

Back