WEF Orders U.S. Electors To Not Certify Trump’s 2024 Election Win

Is that what you want? An organization of billionaires appointing your president? I am sure do. Let's hear it.

LMAO, all the uproar about Russian interference in the US elections and the WEF figures they can do it. Screw them! Stinking globalist, commie, democrats need to be rounded up and deported to a WEF country.

Yup. You guys can't win. Take election day off and go fishing. We. Got. This.
ScreenShot_20240227213855.png

Is that what you want? An organization of billionaires appointing your president? I am sure do. Let's hear it.

1. I doubt this is true

IF true, the WEF has zero authority within the United States - and these were only ideas, not "orders"

3. Dems can be scumbags but even THEY aren't as bad as MAGA super-scum trying to forestall vote-certification

Pure bull$hit to agitate gullible MAGA sheeple... they are soooooooo easily manipulated... truly "simple" souls... :cool:

Last edited:
Trump should nuke Davos on Day 1 of his reign.
Putin knows. We are many decades involved in the globalist government. And their power is massive. We did not spend time realizing elections in state, local and federal races were stolen in a stealth manner until recent years for many decades also.

Forum List

Back