Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

ah. . . this thread. It has been a while.

I investigated the veracity of the reports on this thread, an unless the news on this topic has changed since I looked into it?

You are full of shit.

They won't release the audio.

Sure, post the transcripts of the call in question regarding this thread, not the Georgia one, that is a deflection and derailment.

THIS question. Wayne County.

You can't. Because they won't.
Oh I see.
Trump would have NEVER done the same thing in Michigan that he did in Georgia!
How could anybody even THINK such a thing?
:dunno:

Oh I see.
Trump would have NEVER done the same thing in Michigan that he did in Georgia!
How could anybody even THINK such a thing?
:dunno:
I read the transcript in Georgia. You are mischaracterizing what he said to Georgia officials.
. . . but then, folks that hate Trump believe he is here at the command of Satan, and think he has nothing but ill intent.

Those who witnessed the election irregularities, and that Ruby Freeman kerfuffle, and all the other shit the establishment threw at Trump during his entire presidential term, can forgive him for being a little paranoid. I don't think he had any intent to, "steal," any election.

Given the irregularities, IMO? Trump genuinely believed he had more votes, he just wanted the SoS to find them. He wasn't asking officials to "change," any votes. That is just plain garbage disinformation.

This whole controversy in Michigan could be cleared up in five minutes if they just released the call, or the transcript of the call.

stahp yer derailing.

Forum List

Back