Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

So for lack of evidence you don’t actually claim fraud… it’s just a feeling

Fuck your feelings

I'd say fuck your wide asshole yourself, but you've probably done that repeatedly.

I'm saying whoever did it did a good job, and the people locally who run things either don't care or were in on it.

I'd say fuck your wide asshole yourself, but you've probably done that repeatedly.

I'm saying whoever did it did a good job, and the people locally who run things either don't care or were in on it.
In on something you don’t actually have evidence happened.

Got it

You mean Trump’s lawyers were claoming falsehoods on submitted docs?

That’s a problem for them

Like you not linking anything you post on this, and even if you did link, it would be to opinion pieces referring to someone said something to someone who heard something someone said.

There is circumstantial evidence you would ignore anyway, so bringing it up to you is pointless.
How circumstantial is it?

Like the drunk lady Roody hauled before Congress

No. There is no REAL evidence.

There is nothing BUT your feelings

How circumstantial is it?

Like the drunk lady Roody hauled before Congress

No. There is no REAL evidence.

There is nothing BUT your feelings

Who cares how circumstantial, the only true fact is you wouldn't care even if it was beyond a shadow of a doubt because you got the result you wanted.

Who cares how circumstantial, the only true fact is you wouldn't care even if it was beyond a shadow of a doubt because you got the result you wanted.
For evidence to mean anything it has to be substantiated and RELEVANT.

You have none of that

So much for rule of law then huh?

What are ya gonna do? Attack the Capitol again?
You attacked your fellow citizens and their businesses. You care more about your politicians than your fellow citizens.

So much for rule of law then huh?

What are ya gonna do? Attack the Capitol again?

Your side is the one shitting on the rule of Law.

Your side is still attacking cities, between the Gaza nuts, the CHAZ/CHOP throwbacks, and the Cop City Anti-fa idiots in Atlanta.

For evidence to mean anything it has to be substantiated and RELEVANT.

You have none of that

And even if we did you would either deny it or make excuses for it.

If Trump does win the EC Vote in 2024 would you support Biden not stepping down in January 2025, yes or no?

If Trump does win the EC Vote in 2024 would you support Biden not stepping down in January 2025, yes or no?
Would I?

Sadly we’ll never know because you got NUFFIN

What? If Trump wins the EC vote he’s President.

What a stupid question

Forum List

Back