WEF Orders U.S. Electors To Not Certify Trump’s 2024 Election Win

Yup. You guys can't win. Take election day off and go fishing. We. Got. This.
Then more fraud or trashing the Constitution. We knew that. Good luck. It will not be easy this time.

And why would a bottom feeder want someone to go fishing?

You do not think they are serious? Farmers are protesting in almost every European country because of their strangle hold. Our media will not cover it. You are hopelessly uninformed.
No, I have a life. :dunno: I can't even imagine the lives of the partisan retards obsessed with it. I assume magaturds consume this garbage via podcast/talk radio. How useless one must be to obsess about an economic forum. :rolleyes:

But you do you, ass face. :113:

Today's republicans are sublimely great at just snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Especially when it counts. Even democrats used to be better at this than pubs. Sucks. :rolleyes: But I've been done feeling sorry for both shitty parties a long time ago. :dunno:

The only thing you've "got" is a lot of pain and chaos guaranteed if you try to repeat 2020. And that pain and chaos will be on ALL OF US. No American will prosper or benefit from it at all. Is keeping Trump from office THAT important to you?

The only thing you've "got" is a lot of pain and chaos guaranteed if you try to repeat 2020. And that pain and chaos will be on ALL OF US. No American will prosper or benefit from it at all. Is keeping Trump from office THAT important to you?
You mean you guys will throw a fit and storm the Capitol building, again?

Btw, how did the last one go down? :laughing0301:

Today's republicans are sublimely great at just snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Especially when it counts. Even democrats used to be better at this than pubs. Sucks. :rolleyes: But I've been done feeling sorry for both shitty parties a long time ago. :dunno:
Then you have been done with the country. Thanks for the input.

Forum List

Back