Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

Marty… I know it’s Friday and all but are you day drinking

AGAIN?

Marty… I know it’s Friday and all but are you day drinking

AGAIN?

Nope.

Now go get your notes in order for explaining why Trump can't be President again even if he wins the EV in November 2024.

She had electors in States she lost, they just didn't get to report to congress because she lost the State in question.

They are elector candidates when they are on the ballot, because they are on the ballot to be electors.

Only be the State certifying that they represent the winner, and congress accepting that certification do they become CERTIFIED electors.
Clinton did not have electors in states she lost and never claimed to. There is only one set of electors. No one claimed to be an elector that wasn’t actually an elector.

Unlike Trump’s fake electors, who did fraudulently claim to have been electors.

Clinton did not have electors in states she lost and never claimed to. There is only one set of electors. No one claimed to be an elector that wasn’t actually an elector.

Unlike Trump’s fake electors, who did fraudulently claim to have been electors.

She had electors, they just weren't selected to represent the State.

The country is going to need to run a de-Maganization of the governments and armed forces.

Have to get rid of the filth.
StalinSmile.jpg

They are on the ballot as electors.
They’re on the ballot as nominees for elector.

Clinton was a nominee for president. She wasn’t on the ballot as president.

Im going to say this one more time. Presidential elector is a government office. A party doesn’t make electors. The government does.

They’re on the ballot as nominees for elector.

Clinton was a nominee for president. She wasn’t on the ballot as president.

Im going to say this one more time. Presidential elector is a government office. A party doesn’t make electors. The government does.

nominee elector, elector, SSDD.

It's not a government office, it's a position created for the express purpose of voting in the EC, and that is it.

nominee elector, elector, SSDD.

It's not a government office, it's a position created for the express purpose of voting in the EC, and that is it.
It’s a government office created for the express purpose of voting in the EC.

Being a nominee for an office and being appointed to that office is VERY DIFFERENT you fucking moron.

It’s a government office created for the express purpose of voting in the EC.

Being a nominee for an office and being appointed to that office is VERY DIFFERENT you fucking moron.

No, it isn't. It's a temporary elected official who's only job is to vote in the EC.

No, it isn't. It's a temporary elected official who's only job is to vote in the EC.
That’s what I said, dip shit. An elected official holds a government office.

The nominees for elector aren’t electors anymore than a nominee for the senate isn’t a senator.

That’s what I said, dip shit. An elected official holds a government office.

The nominees for elector aren’t electors anymore than a nominee for the senate isn’t a senator.

No they don't. An officer of the United States is something different.

Words mean things, mouth breather.

The issue was the selection of electors was in dispute, despite your denial of that fact.

do I think it proper for Trump (As the top party official,) to call his party members to check on the operations of the election, to see if it appeared clean and free of corruption??
Do you have a link to this particular quote from Trump?
Where these exact words were used?
Because in the transcripts of the conversations that I have seen his words were quite different.
In those conversations he was illegally telling people to alter vote counts.

Do you have a link to this particular quote from Trump?
Where these exact words were used?
Because in the transcripts of the conversations that I have seen his words were quite different.
In those conversations he was illegally telling people to alter vote counts.
ah. . . this thread. It has been a while.

I investigated the veracity of the reports on this thread, an unless the news on this topic has changed since I looked into it?

You are full of shit.

They won't release the audio.

Sure, post the transcripts of the call in question regarding this thread, not the Georgia one, that is a deflection and derailment.

THIS question. Wayne County.

You can't. Because they won't.

Forum List

Back