Michigan Primary Today

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I proudly cast my vote for the man so many have been trying to destroy.
I'm counting the days when Democrats get the same treatment they've been dishing out the last 4 years.

Because I'm supposed to provide a relevant link:

I proudly cast my vote for the man so many have been trying to destroy.
I'm counting the days when Democrats get the same treatment they've been dishing out the last 4 years.

Because I'm supposed to provide a relevant link:

Cool, you've just failed the basic citizenship test.

Not to mention a low key intelligence test.

The Islamofacist wing of the Democrat Coalition of Hate say that they will not vote for Joepedo in the MI primary race.

Rashida Tlaib 'proud' to not vote for Biden in Michigan Democratic primary
Please enter a valid email address. Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., said she was "proud" to cast a protest vote against ...

"islamofascist" is a retarded portmanteau.

And this is a protest vote because they feel he is standing with israel too much, which is what you turds want him to do, so what are you bitching about?

Screenshot_20240227-195502.png

Trump is once again under performing. Haley getting over 30% of the vote. Trump should be getting over 75% of the vote if not 80%.

1709083718582.png

Is that uncommitted vote larger or smaller than the not ever committed to the cheeto vote?
Biden is facing a protest vote, These folks want their voices heard. I don’t blame them for voting uncommitted if they disagree with US policy. In November most Will return to Biden as opposed to the Haley voters most who want nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back