BREAKING: Every member of the Michigan Republican Congressional Delegation endorses Donald Trump

Excellent 👍

Most excellent! Common sense is prevailing when it comes to Trump being the best candidate to be president. He's the only man who can make America great again.

Even the one kicked in the balls by a fellow maga fuckup?

Excellent 👍

Most excellent! Common sense is prevailing when it comes to Trump being the best candidate to be president. He's the only man who can make America great again.

Not surprising. Michigan had one of the largest clusters of J6 defendants in the country.

Not surprising. Michigan had one of the largest clusters of J6 defendants in the country.
Not surprising at all, considering the libtards run the state.

One good thing has come out of this, it's exceedingly clear where the important positions are. Secretaries of State and Attorneys General being two of them.

Not surprising at all, considering the libtards run the state.

One good thing has come out of this, it's exceedingly clear where the important positions are. Secretaries of State and Attorneys General being two of them.
Thanks to maga stupidity the blue wave took over MI.

So, keep supporting the grifter fuckup dude.

Excellent 👍

Excellent 👍

Once you join a cult, there's no going back. And then one day, you are guzzling orange Kool-Aid and placing a plastic bag over your head.

BB

I believe the michigan republic party is having a kick in the balls event.

'He Kicked Me in My Balls.' Fight at Michigan GOP Meeting Turns Physical: Report

maga up

Forum List

Back