Zone1 We want to hear your conversion story

I've been Christian in one imperfect form or another all my life, baptized as a baby

went astray from Jesus for years.. paid for it... met the creepiest people who also didn't have a connection to Him... etc... etc...

I've been walking closely with Him for years now and yet I still sometimes have these horrific moments in which I also do not feel loved by God...

The devil rules this world.. so it is not surprising that anyone feels thatway... and often...

He is cunning and sneaky and deceptive and smarter than humans... so yeh... it's no wonder we don't feel loved... and yet we are easily deceived in so many ways... we don't even realize how messed up we are 98% of the time and even when we do realize it, we can only do so much... etc
The only devils on this planet are people.

Humans don't need some imaginary devil to act the way they do. The only reason people think any devil exists is to have something to blame their own bad behavior on.

to a protestant, yes

to a true Catholic.. NOT

But I don't expect non-Catholics to understand that... what a pity

truly SAD
Preacher man talking on T.V.
Puttin' down the rock and roll
Wants me to send a donation
'Cause he's worried about my soul
He said Jesus walked on the water
And I know that it's true
But sometimes I think that preacherman

Would like to do a little walking too.......

~S~

Last edited:
I converted from unwilling Catholic to no religion right after I made my confirmation some 60 years ago.

Never looked back.

The only devils on this planet are people.

Humans don't need some imaginary devil to act the way they do. The only reason people think any devil exists is to have something to blame their own bad behavior on.

That's your opinion.. your religious beliefs

I know for a fact Satan exists. I don't believe it, I know it.

I used to read a lot of true crime stories.. Ann Rule and co.

It may be understandable to some extent... a wife goes into a rage and commits a terrible crime against her husband for cheating or whatever...

But then you have Dayton Leroy Rogers... No one can tell me there is not supernatural evil in the world trying to get humans to ... do supernatural evil

I converted from unwilling Catholic to no religion right after I made my confirmation some 60 years ago.

Never looked back.

and today you are a perfectly lovely human being, totally sinless, someone anyone would want for a friend..

doubt it

Preacher man talking on T.V.
Puttin' down the rock and roll
Wants me to send a donation
'Cause he's worried about my soul
He said Jesus walked on the water
And I know that it's true
But sometimes I think that preacherman

Would like to do a little walking too.......

~S~
huh?

don't get that last line... a little walking???

??

That's your opinion.. your religious beliefs

I know for a fact Satan exists. I don't believe it, I know it.

I used to read a lot of true crime stories.. Ann Rule and co.

It may be understandable to some extent... a wife goes into a rage and commits a terrible crime against her husband for cheating or whatever...

But then you have Dayton Leroy Rogers... No one can tell me there is not supernatural evil in the world trying to get humans to ... do supernatural evil

Ok get me a picture of Satan that is objectively verified and scientifically proven to not be a fake.

People can do horrible shit without any supernatural interference.

Ok get me a picture of Satan that is objectively verified and scientifically proven to not be a fake.

People can do horrible shit without any supernatural interference.
Some people need those made up stories and imaginary beings to keep them on the straight and narrow.

Ok get me a picture of climate change that is objectively verified and scientifically proven to not be a fake.

Ok get me a picture of climate change that is objectively verified and scientifically proven to not be a fake.
Where did I claim climate change to be real?

But anyone with a brain knows that climate does change and has changed many times during the history of the planet.

I don't know anyone who has ever seen Satan. You have never seen Satan either.

Where did I claim climate change to be real?

But anyone with a brain knows that climate does change and has changed many times during the history of the planet.

I don't know anyone who has ever seen Satan. You have never seen Satan either.
"There is more in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than is dreamt of in your philosophy"

Shakespeare

Forum List

Back