Zone1 I put down my rosary last night... here's why

I see you are talking to yourself again!

Well, for once I think you should!

This is a great message for people like you!

Few here on the board are as divisive as you are .

James 3:17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.​

Now, just ignore what James said and get back to your Christian excoriation poll of anyone who disagrees with you in the flame zone. It's what Jesus would have done to his distractors.:heehee:

Last edited:

James 3:17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.​

Now, just ignore what James said and get back to your Christian excoriation poll of anyone who disagrees with you in the flame zone. :heehee:

Again, if you are talking to yourself,

this is a great thing, a good therapy you have found

Because you are far from peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy...................

Again, if you are talking to yourself,

this is a great thing, a good therapy you have found

Because you are far from peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy...................

Romans 2:1-3 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.​

Better get back to that nasty little poll of yours in the flame zone. It is so reminiscent of the Sermon on the Mount!

I wish more people would spend an hour or two in Eucharistic Adoration.

What I learned last time was that Our Lord has been on that cross for nearly two thousand years, and it's up to me to do what I can to help get Him to that time when He no longer needs to suffer for my sins.

Someone told me that it wasn't nails holding Him to that cross. It was His love for me.

I will remember these things when those Sorrowful Mysteries seem too heavy to contemplate.

a thoughtful and thought provokling post . oh please,thanks

your second paragraph caught my attention. and requites a bit of thought.

Yes, all meditations of the life of CHRIST (not one's subjective, often flawed version of him)

should be trashed

Who knew???!!

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back