Zone1 We want to hear your conversion story

"There is more in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than is dreamt of in your philosophy"

Shakespeare

That is proof of nothing.

Heaven could also mean the universe not some magical place no one has ever seen.

why does one have to SEE something for it to be real?

There are other senses... hearing... smelling.. praying... touching...

reminds me of the prayer Catholics have been saying for centuries (this hasn't changed like other things have in the CC or what purports to be that)

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of Heaven and EArth

of all that is SEEN and UNSEEN.....

[emphasis mine]

why does one have to SEE something for it to be real?

There are other senses... hearing... smelling.. praying... touching...

reminds me of the prayer Catholics have been saying for centuries (this hasn't changed like other things have in the CC or what purports to be that)

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of Heaven and EArth

of all that is SEEN and UNSEEN.....

[emphasis mine]
What does Satan smell like? Rotten eggs?

Nothing but a cascade of neurotransmitters that cause a myriad of sensations as the brain is deprived of oxygen
you're more dogmatic than any Christian ever thought of being

ironically

LOL

What does Satan smell like? Rotten eggs?

Actually i have seen Satan also

every time I look at a photo of an aborted child.. when I read the book about Gosnell, the baby murderer who finally got busted and put where he belongs...

I see Satan's work when I watch the news RE The border situation... Fentanyl and trafficking and criminals..

I "see" Satan all over the damn place... thanks to liberals, his useful idiots

Actually i have seen Satan also

every time I look at a photo of an aborted child.. when I read the book about Gosnell, the baby murderer who finally got busted and put where he belongs...

I "see" Satan all over the damn place... thanks to liberals, his useful idiots

So Satan looks like an aborted fetus now?

WHat happened to the horns, pitchfork and cloven hooves?

Yeah it's called neuroscience.

Not magic.

who made all thos neurons?

who made our brains? Who made the earth and the oceans and trees and mountains...

I guess it was just accidental, all of it...

You'd have to be retarded to believe that..

who made all thos neurons?

who made our brains? Who made the earth and the oceans and trees and mountains...

I guess it was just accidental, all of it...

You'd have to be retarded to believe that..

No one made them the development of the human nervous system is encoded in our DNA which has been evolving for millions of years.

And you have no idea if the universe is accidental or not. You have some weird need to think that there is a purpose to the universe or even your own existence that is defined by something other than yourself.

If any gods exist, and there is no proof they do, I highly doubt any of them even remotely resemble that man made god in the bible.

Where did I claim climate change to be real?

But anyone with a brain knows that climate does change and has changed many times during the history of the planet.

I don't know anyone who has ever seen Satan. You have never seen Satan either.
We see his footprints. :omg:

Well, 'he' was a 'woman' in the beginning. ;)
quit making sense Woodz, this is a religmo thread

tumblr_mnbzr17o9C1qedb29o1_500.gif

~S~

No one made them the development of the human nervous system is encoded in our DNA which has been evolving for millions of years.

And you have no idea if the universe is accidental or not. You have some weird need to think that there is a purpose to the universe or even your own existence that is defined by something other than yourself.

If any gods exist, and there is no proof they do, I highly doubt any of them even remotely resemble that man made god in the bible.
well, it is sad you don't know what I know...

notice i said what I KNOW not what I "believe"

and I would not know (tangible, irrefutably KNOW) what I know were it not for

Christ's Church... THE Church.

There is only ONE of those.. and most people don't have a clue where that One is..

This is Thanks to the fake sect that took over the Vatican 65 years ago.. and bc of that, we're not in any danger of anyone finding out any time soon

Here's mine

Raised Catholic (not really... but kinda), had a big experience w/ Jesus when very young.. in love with Him for 2 years but began to fall away when... family issues got bad and etc.. In a nutshell, I was YOUNG, clueless.. un-catechized, not parented well and I could go on and on...

The years went by and I fell into this and that sin.. but found Jesus again in a big later, at a time when all seemed lost for me (long story there). I kind of accidentally found Him... and found Him due to---

(Protestants will roll their eyes and/or vehemently ARGUE w/ the following but)

praying the rosary!

It changed.. not so much my life, at first (which was a train wreck) but ME. Of course I had a lot to learn... and... my life actually got worse in some ways after praying the rosary (long story short, the devil doesn't like that!).. Then it got better... then it got worse and so on and so forth.. which is life! But my sins & their consequences are what made life worse than it had to be..

I gave up those sins :)

and... life was/is still BAD (in a lot of ways)

mostly because of this little truth RE Life on Planet Earth:

You can give up your sins all you want and you should, but don't expect others to do the same! NOT hardly!

etc...etc
I was angry and questioned god for a long time ...kinda had a lt. Dan moment ...not as dramatic

Forum List

Back