We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

do you remember what you post, even when it's in the quote?

Who's some darkie to think for themselves?

"darkie"? isn't that a "racist" term? I can't keep up anymore, they change so often...

Doesn't matter as long as they are Democrats, then all is good. it's when they try to leave the plantation you go to teach them what fer

you hyperpartisans and your ridiculous party politcs..LMAO..do you REALLY think one party is "better" than the other?

I couldn't care less about who is a democrat or republican..they're all proven, corrupt liars...

now...what is this "darkie" term you're using to refer to negroes? Do you think it's appropriate? It appears you're a racist and projecting your bias on to me...I've never used the term "darkies" in my life...
I use the term "darkies" to show I am not fooled by the language bigots use to conceal their true motives.

"Let's call a spade a spade..."

you are free to be a Democrat, or you are free to be destroyed by them, that's the promise Democrats make to blacks, you people are sick
The Democratic party has not helped blacks.

But if you think blacks are going to start voting for the Republican party which so plainly HATES them, then you are retarded.

Don't worry. We already know you are retarded, so don't bother making the obligatory retard post telling us blacks should vote GOP.

Blacks would be better off not voting at all. They should make one party or the other EARN their votes.

Empires are not "multicultural countries ". U basically have one country imposing itself on others .

Why do republicans look at things wh such a negative viewpoint . We are actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S. .

Empires are not "multicultural countries ". U basically have one country imposing itself on others .

Why do republicans look at things wh such a negative viewpoint . We are actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S. .

I never said an empire was a country...I specified they were 2 different things...

Who's a republican and what does party have to do with it?
Why don't you go ahead and summarize why we're " actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S."?

Compare and contrast what we have now and explain how it's a "good spot"

"darkie"? isn't that a "racist" term? I can't keep up anymore, they change so often...

Doesn't matter as long as they are Democrats, then all is good. it's when they try to leave the plantation you go to teach them what fer

you mean as long as they're self-hating, you love them.

Exactly, they try to not be Democrats and that makes them "self hating" and therefore fair game to you racist knuckle draggers

"racist"?
YOU'RE the one calling negroes "darkies"...but I'M the "racist"?

that's rich!

i'm pretty sure I've never called anyone "darkie" except for the one person I knew who used that as a nic on a chatboard in a very tongue in cheek fashion.

you're welcome.

now blasting some darkie for not being a Democrat, that's the plan. Just not calling them darkie while you do it...

Exactly, they try to not be Democrats and that makes them "self hating" and therefore fair game to you racist knuckle draggers

"racist"?

that's rich!

i'm pretty sure I've never called anyone "darkie" except for the one person I knew who used that as a nic on a chatboard in a very tongue in cheek fashion.

you're welcome.

I wasn't talking to you, though, was I? I was talking to the racist kaz who calls negroes "darkies"...

To mock you, Einstein

you hyperpartisans and your ridiculous party politcs..LMAO..do you REALLY think one party is "better" than the other?

I couldn't care less about who is a democrat or republican..they're all proven, corrupt liars...

now...what is this "darkie" term you're using to refer to negroes? Do you think it's appropriate? It appears you're a racist and projecting your bias on to me...I've never used the term "darkies" in my life...
I use the term "darkies" to show I am not fooled by the language bigots use to conceal their true motives.

you are free to be a Democrat, or you are free to be destroyed by them, that's the promise Democrats make to blacks, you people are sick

But if you think blacks are going to start voting for the Republican party which so plainly HATES them, then you are retarded.

Don't worry. We already know you are retarded, so don't bother making the obligatory retard post telling us blacks should vote GOP.

Blacks would be better off not voting at all. They should make one party or the other EARN their votes.

So you're a Republican and you hate blacks but you hate the Republicans hating blacks? What's your story again?

"racist"?

that's rich!

you're welcome.

now blasting some darkie for not being a Democrat, that's the plan. Just not calling them darkie while you do it...

"darkie"?...."democrat"? you're all over the place...to the point of being incoherent.

Why do you call black people "darkies"?..you keep doing it but then dodge when asked to explain why you use derogatory terms?

Your racism is leaking thorough, grand dragon...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

"racist"?

that's rich!

you're welcome.

I wasn't talking to you, though, was I? I was talking to the racist kaz who calls negroes "darkies"...

To mock you, Einstein

You use derogatory terms to describe black people...but then say it's to mock me? No..I think you are using that as an excuse for your racism and trying to blame me for YOUR shortcomings and prejudice...

Why can't you stay on topic and leave me out of it?..intellectually bankrupt?

"racist"?

that's rich!

you're welcome.

To mock you, Einstein

You use derogatory terms to describe black people...but then say it's to mock me? No..I think you are using that as an excuse for your racism and trying to blame me for YOUR shortcomings and prejudice...

You chose to get in the conversation, Holmes, not me. You defended that Democrats don't attack blacks who dare to leave the party. The rest you decided to go playground, I'll let you play with yourself on that

"racist"?

that's rich!

you're welcome.

"darkie"?...."democrat"? you're all over the place...to the point of being incoherent.

Why do you call black people "darkies"?..you keep doing it but then dodge when asked to explain why you use derogatory terms?

Thanks!

There's no clearer admission you have nothing than repeating my lines to you back to me

So you're a Republican and you hate blacks but you hate the Republicans hating blacks? What's your story again?
"racist"?

that's rich!

you're welcome.

To mock you, Einstein

You chose to get in the conversation, Holmes, not me. You defended that Democrats don't attack blacks who dare to leave the party. The rest you decided to go playground, I'll let you play with yourself on that

once again you dodge the topic and want to talk about me.

I've never defended any democrats..or republicans in this thread...your hyperpartisan, racist mind just can't grasp that fact.
You needed an excuse to display your racism (calling black people "darkies") and you're trying to project it on me.
You chose the word you typed, not me..

"racist"?

that's rich!

you're welcome.

Thanks!

There's no clearer admission you have nothing than repeating my lines to you back to me

We aren't talking about me, though no matter how much you try to turn the conversation...
Why do you call black people darkies? Isn't that a racist and derogatory term? Are you a racist?

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

do you remember what you post, even when it's in the quote?

Who's some darkie to think for themselves?

um no, that isnt it. you use that language for two reasons. The first is to demonize others with a false narrative you never have, and never will back up with facts of any kind. The second reason is it allows you to be the racist you really want to be by uttering the words but atributing them to others

I never said an empire was a country...I specified they were 2 different things...

Why don't you go ahead and summarize why we're " actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S."?

Sure. Today is good times .

Do u wake up worrying nuke war is around the corner ? Crime being out of control ? Unrest at every turn??

Nope . Now we have first world problems .

"Will planned parenthood get funds?!" Oh the horror !

Do u wake up worrying nuke war is around the corner ? Crime being out of control ? Unrest at every turn??

sure, scooter...whatever you say, son...

Hobson's Choice; so typical

Hobson's Choice; so typical

well said...

...that's one of their favorite semantic tricks

sure, scooter...whatever you say, son...

No really. What are your biggest concerns for the country ?

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society
Well, to be fair, Jeb was saying all groups need to assimilate. And it is a concern with Muslims. Personally, I think the Muslims here have assimilated in terms of getting educations and good jobs. And, their segregation is as much by necessity given fear and hostility from non-Muslims as it is because they want to exclude non-Muslims from their communities.

But Jeb's only more marginally not a dead horse then Hillary ... who's pooped. If Trump and Carson implode Jeb might maybe be able to buy the nomination. Hillary may be the nominee, but she cannot win against nobody but maybe Trump or Carson.

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society
Well, to be fair, Jeb was saying all groups need to assimilate. And it is a concern with Muslims. Personally, I think the Muslims here have assimilated in terms of getting educations and good jobs. And, their segregation is as much by necessity given fear and hostility from non-Muslims as it is because they want to exclude non-Muslims from their communities.

But Jeb's only more marginally not a dead horse then Hillary ... who's pooped. If Trump and Carson implode Jeb might maybe be able to buy the nomination. Hillary may be the nominee, but she cannot win against nobody but maybe Trump or Carson.

I live in a neighborhood with multiple religions right next to each other.

Brooklyn has Mosques, Temples and Churches only blocks from each other. I see hasidic jews walking past muslim folks with nary a glance on the streets.

I guess New York might be unique in that way.

Forum List

Back