We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

Empires are not "multicultural countries ". U basically have one country imposing itself on others .

Why do republicans look at things wh such a negative viewpoint . We are actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S. .

I never said an empire was a country...I specified they were 2 different things...

Who's a republican and what does party have to do with it?
Why don't you go ahead and summarize why we're " actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S."?

Compare and contrast what we have now and explain how it's a "good spot"

Sure. Today is good times .

Do u wake up worrying nuke war is around the corner ? Crime being out of control ? Unrest at every turn??

Nope . Now we have first world problems .

"Will planned parenthood get funds?!" Oh the horror !

sure, scooter...whatever you say, son...

No really. What are your biggest concerns for the country ?

foreign policy, domestic policy, unemployment, illegal immigration and amnesty for illegals, corruption in government, energy, crime, taxes, welfare reform...just off the top of my head.

what are YOURS?

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society
Well, to be fair, Jeb was saying all groups need to assimilate. And it is a concern with Muslims. Personally, I think the Muslims here have assimilated in terms of getting educations and good jobs. And, their segregation is as much by necessity given fear and hostility from non-Muslims as it is because they want to exclude non-Muslims from their communities.

But Jeb's only more marginally not a dead horse then Hillary ... who's pooped. If Trump and Carson implode Jeb might maybe be able to buy the nomination. Hillary may be the nominee, but she cannot win against nobody but maybe Trump or Carson.

There's lots of Muslims in the Detroit area . Are they not assimilating ?

Well, to be fair, Jeb was saying all groups need to assimilate. And it is a concern with Muslims. Personally, I think the Muslims here have assimilated in terms of getting educations and good jobs. And, their segregation is as much by necessity given fear and hostility from non-Muslims as it is because they want to exclude non-Muslims from their communities.

But Jeb's only more marginally not a dead horse then Hillary ... who's pooped. If Trump and Carson implode Jeb might maybe be able to buy the nomination. Hillary may be the nominee, but she cannot win against nobody but maybe Trump or Carson.

I live in a neighborhood with multiple religions right next to each other.

Brooklyn has Mosques, Temples and Churches only blocks from each other. I see hasidic jews walking past muslim folks with nary a glance on the streets.

I guess New York might be unique in that way.

are you saying that ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction don't exist in N.Y.?

Brooklyn has Mosques, Temples and Churches only blocks from each other. I see hasidic jews walking past muslim folks with nary a glance on the streets.

are you saying that ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction don't exist in N.Y.?

Perhaps they agree to coexist, more or less.

Empires are not "multicultural countries ". U basically have one country imposing itself on others .

Why do republicans look at things wh such a negative viewpoint . We are actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S. .

I never said an empire was a country...I specified they were 2 different things...

Why don't you go ahead and summarize why we're " actually in a pretty good spot when compared to history of the U.S."?

Do u wake up worrying nuke war is around the corner ? Crime being out of control ? Unrest at every turn??

foreign policy, domestic policy, unemployment, illegal immigration and amnesty for illegals, corruption in government, energy, crime, taxes, welfare reform...just off the top of my head.

what are YOURS?

Really? All that stuff ?

We are not on the verge of war . Gas is cheap, crime is low , unemployment rates are low . Just some examples .

Maybe u need to chill and appreciate how good things are compared to the past .

There's a little.

But for the most part, everyone gets along.

We are too busy trying to make our nut to pay the rent.

There's lots of Muslims in the Detroit area . Are they not assimilating ?
I think most are.

It's a problem more in Europe. I think Jeb was saying that we have to guard against that. But, as I think I said, Jeb is mostly dead (Princess bride allusion)

What Jeb Bush meant when he said the U.S. ‘should not have a multicultural society’

Inequality and "climate change" need to be addresses before its too late!

Billions in aid to third world shitholes and a white privelege tax are desperately needed !!!

Lmfao

what are YOURS?

Really? All that stuff ?

We are not on the verge of war . Gas is cheap, crime is low , unemployment rates are low . Just some examples .

YAWN. l

libs are losers who lie to themselves.
the world is in flames far away from places the Left can blame on Bush and/or Republicans, in places it NEVER was when Bush was in office
Progressives under obama have set back race relations DECADES
The Left; particularly OBAMA'S OWN ENERGY CZAR, is on record saying we should have EUROPEAN GAS PRICES. so it's comical for a LWNJ to try to take credit for that

obama's unemployment figure is a JOKE

what are YOURS?

Really? All that stuff ?

somehow I knew if I mentioned the same issues that politicians all run on, you'd tell me everything's fine and I was wrong.

you're clearly young and generally clueless about how the real world works and what issues are important in america...

this is why one can't have an adult discussion with a child...they think they already know everything.

U neocons always think the sky is falling .

"World in flames ". Oh the drama !! Yeah the Mid East is a mess but that tire fire has been burning for 70 years . Rest of the world ain't half bad .

There's a little.

for now, maybe.
the veneer of "civilization" is rice paper thin, though, and just as fragile.

Humans are flawed creatures and when the chips are down all this kumbaya is a puff of smoke in the wind. Race, religion, ethnicity, history and language will trump all your "everyone gets along".
Read some world history...pay particular attention to failed multicultural empires and nations and see how they always end and why.

"World in flames ". Oh the drama !! Yeah the Mid East is a mess but that tire fire has been burning for 70 years . Rest of the world ain't half bad .

you're clearly a young, naive child with very little life experience...

what are YOURS?

Really? All that stuff ?

somehow I knew if I mentioned the same issues that politicians all run on, you'd tell me everything's fine and I was wrong.

you're clearly young and generally clueless about how the real world works and what issues are important in america...

this is why one can't have an adult discussion with a child...they think they already know everything.

THE MORONIC LEFT DEMANDS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to identify what is and what isnt a crisis. so typical of left-wing idiots to want to dictate the parameters of every debate.

Perhaps they agree to coexist, more or less.

for now...

millions upon millions..if not billions of people have been killed in the world because of ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction...like I said..the veneer of "civilization" is paper thin. and humans are flawed creatures...and nothing is permanent...meanwhile the decline continues.... eventually we'll be the balkans and all that "coexistance" will be out the window.

what are YOURS?

Really? All that stuff ?

THE MORONIC LEFT DEMANDS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to identify what is and what isnt a crisis. so typical of left-wing idiots to want to dictate the parameters of every debate.

I knew he would do it..that's why I chose standard political issues that EVERY politician that has ever run for office mentions...but of course junior said I was "wrong" about those things....having a "debate" with him is like shooting fish in a barrel.
I KNEW he'd dodge...comical..

There's a little.

for now, maybe.

Humans are flawed creatures and when the chips are down all this kumbaya is a puff of smoke in the wind. Race, religion, ethnicity, history and language will trump all your "everyone gets along".
Read some world history...pay particular attention to failed multicultural empires and nations and see how they always end and why.

:lol:

you're such a loser. is the Middle East the only part of the planet in flames?

did you not see the part where i said "FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING THE LEFT CAN BLAME ON BUSH........."???????????????

Libya is in the Near East; it is a safe-haven for both ISIS AND AL QAEDA after obama deposed Ghaddaffi.

it is also a OPERATION POINT FOR THE HUMAN SMUGGLING now leading to the tragedy we are seeing in the Mediterranean

how about the Ukraine idiot???

or Boko Haram???

There's a little.

for now, maybe.

you're right..it is kind of funny...funny how people don't learn from history and dismiss it.....

There's a little.

for now, maybe.

Beware the Pakistani-American cabbie.

Forum List

Back