We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

brilliant rebuttal..

.ad hom, insult and name calling...you just hit the trifecta of "irrelevant"

you wanted a serious answer to your you don't give a shit if Democrats shit on non-Democrat blacks response?

good luck with that, Archie Bunker

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

do you remember what you post, even when it's in the quote?

Who's some darkie to think for themselves?

"darkie"? isn't that a "racist" term? I can't keep up anymore, they change so often...

Doesn't matter as long as they are Democrats, then all is good. it's when they try to leave the plantation you go to teach them what fer

you hyperpartisans and your ridiculous party politcs..LMAO..do you REALLY think one party is "better" than the other?

I couldn't care less about who is a democrat or republican..they're all proven, corrupt liars...

now...what is this "darkie" term you're using to refer to negroes? Do you think it's appropriate? It appears you're a racist and projecting your bias on to me...I've never used the term "darkies" in my life...

it never works..

empires and "multicultural" nations always break due to ethnicity, religion, language and history issues.
homogeneous nations don't have those type of problems. When people share the same culture and values, there is less friction..
the soviet union was a good example..when it collapsed it broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries...
the roman empire was another example
the british empire was another
etc..etc..throughout history.

our turn is coming again..

I guess to bigots, it wouldn't seem to work.

normal people are perfectly happy with diversity.

now you're claiming the romans, british, russians..etc..etc.. throughout history... were all bigots because their multicultural nations/empires failed?
you're funny!

"our" culture is caucasian...read slower..it was clear what I was talking about.

I advocate...just like negroes and asians...for MY race...

"multiculturalism" never works...we've been over that and I gave numerous examples...go back and read them again..I'm not going to run around and around in circles with you today.....
YOUR culture is 'Caucasian'. Black Lives Matters' culture is obviously 'African American'.

OUR culture is one of a nation being built on diversity as a nation of people have come together to create the AMERICAN CULTURE. You can promote one race over another and, again, it just makes you a racist and further divides this nation.

You say multi-culturalism never works...that's why we had the idea of the 'Melting Pot', the idea of BLENDING our cultures together, one that has not been rejected by people who want to be individualists instead of AMERICANS, which is why this country if failing. It's like putting people in a round raft with oars and telling them to paddle...and they all try to go their own way. Doesn't work. 'UNITED we stand, divided we fall'...which is what we're seeing now.

Your idea, It seems, is to do away with the 'melting pot' idea and impose one culture - the white culture - on everyone. Yeah, that's going to work...NOT!

"our" culture is caucasian...read slower..it was clear what I was talking about.

"multiculturalism" never works...we've been over that and I gave numerous examples...go back and read them again..I'm not going to run around and around in circles with you today.....
YOUR culture is 'Caucasian'. Black Lives Matters' culture is obviously 'African American'.

OUR culture is one of a nation being built on diversity as a nation of people have come together to create the AMERICAN CULTURE. You can promote one race over another and, again, it just makes you a racist and further divides this nation.

You say multi-culturalism never works...that's why we had the idea of the 'Melting Pot', the idea of BLENDING our cultures together, one that has not been rejected by people who want to be individualists instead of AMERICANS, which is why this country if failing. It's like putting people in a round raft with oars and telling them to paddle...and they all try to go their own way. Doesn't work. 'UNITED we stand, divided we fall'...which is what we're seeing now.

Your idea, It seems, is to do away with the 'melting pot' idea and impose one culture - the white culture - on everyone. Yeah, that's going to work...NOT!

yeah...that's all fascinating..

"multicultural" nations/empires always fail for the reasons I said;

rotagilla said:
empires and "multicultural" nations always break due to ethnicity, religion, language and history issues.
homogeneous nations don't have those type of problems. When people share the same culture and values, there is less friction..
the soviet union was a good example..when it collapsed it broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries...
the roman empire was another example
the british empire was another
etc..etc..throughout history.

our turn is coming again..

Now if you think america has no race, religion, history or language problems among the people here, you are incorrect.
These things are tearing the country apart....go sell that "diversity is our strength" baloney somewhere else..history proves you're wrong.

you wanted a serious answer to your you don't give a shit if Democrats shit on non-Democrat blacks response?

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

"darkie"? isn't that a "racist" term? I can't keep up anymore, they change so often...

Doesn't matter as long as they are Democrats, then all is good. it's when they try to leave the plantation you go to teach them what fer

you hyperpartisans and your ridiculous party politcs..LMAO..do you REALLY think one party is "better" than the other?

I couldn't care less about who is a democrat or republican..they're all proven, corrupt liars...

now...what is this "darkie" term you're using to refer to negroes? Do you think it's appropriate? It appears you're a racist and projecting your bias on to me...I've never used the term "darkies" in my life...
I use the term "darkies" to show I am not fooled by the language bigots use to conceal their true motives.

"Let's call a spade a spade..."

What "mistreatment of blacks"?

Who's a "liberal"?
While 'playing' STUPID becomes Liberals, it is unconvincing in cases like this. Guess you have 'selective memory' regarding Liberals calling Colin Powel an 'Uncle Tom' or calling Condi Rice vile names and insinuating that this brilliant woman with MULTIPLE Doctorates and accomplishments - more than Hillary will EVER have - was somehow 'ignorant'.

I personally don't GAF about how "hard" the poor negro POLITICIANS have it in life or who called them "names" :crybaby:

...the whole country now revolves around what negroes want/don't want/like/don't like/offends...

I advocate for my race and our culture and our traditions and if anything is counter to that, I'm against it.

..and speaking of "liberals" don't call me "stupid"...you've fallen right in with them...call people names and cause a distraction when you get frustrated...rise above that..

What is "our" culture?

Part of the tapestry of American culture includes contributions from the African community.

Which is why multiculturalism is an important facet of America.

There is no "Caucasian" culture. :lol:

But that really does dispel any ambiguity about your racist agenda.

Mostly I appreciate when a racist is honest. Finding out a dishonest racist is racist is like pulling teeth.

Now if you think america has no race, religion, history or language problems among the people here, you are incorrect.
These things are tearing the country apart....go sell that "diversity is our strength" baloney somewhere else..history proves you're wrong.

You and I seem to be on the same page while you do not recognize it.

I agree that the division that is being caused by the President, Black Lives Matter, etc IS tearing this nation apart. The 'individual race being advocated over another instead of all being incorporated into the 'AMERICAN' culture'' mindset is definitely causing massive problems. I agree!

'Black History Month'? REALLY? 'Asian History Month'? Seriously? Why don't we have 'US HISTORY'? If I were black I would be pissed, too, that the history and contributions to this country were relegated to one month out of the year. (People should equally be pissed that Liberal education is not teaching about our Founding Fathers and the Constitution as well.)

Diversity BROUGHT TOGETHER, a la the 'Melting Pot' idea, is a strength. One way of thinking is a problem. We have never told immigrants, 'Welcome to America, forget everything about where you came from, and do everything from now on THIS way.' We HAVE insisted they learn about our culture, our history, our language, and attempted to blend them into it. Today we are letting in millions and telling them in to 're-colonize' the US rather than blend in and become part of it.

With that I agree.

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

you mean as long as they're self-hating, you love them.

Exactly, they try to not be Democrats and that makes them "self hating" and therefore fair game to you racist knuckle draggers

What "mistreatment of blacks"?

Who's a "liberal"?
While 'playing' STUPID becomes Liberals, it is unconvincing in cases like this. Guess you have 'selective memory' regarding Liberals calling Colin Powel an 'Uncle Tom' or calling Condi Rice vile names and insinuating that this brilliant woman with MULTIPLE Doctorates and accomplishments - more than Hillary will EVER have - was somehow 'ignorant'.

I personally don't GAF about how "hard" the poor negro POLITICIANS have it in life or who called them "names" :crybaby:

...the whole country now revolves around what negroes want/don't want/like/don't like/offends...

I advocate for my race and our culture and our traditions and if anything is counter to that, I'm against it.

..and speaking of "liberals" don't call me "stupid"...you've fallen right in with them...call people names and cause a distraction when you get frustrated...rise above that..

What is "our" culture?

Part of the tapestry of American culture includes contributions from the African community.

Which is why multiculturalism is an important facet of America.

There is no "Caucasian" culture. :lol:

But that really does dispel any ambiguity about your racist agenda.

Mostly I appreciate when a racist is honest. Finding out a dishonest racist is racist is like pulling teeth.

caucasians have different culture than negroes or asians..you deny that?

this country is still predominantly caucasian.

just like negroes advocate for their race and asians for theirs, I advocate for mine...If that makes me a "racist", then negroes and asians are "racist", too, right? Only the severely mentally ill reject their own heritage.

seriously...you guys need to work up another strategy..calling people "racists" whenever you get frustrated just doesn't work anymore...the charade is exposed.

The USA is based on different people coming together . Even are regions are different based on their history .

Does it offend u that New Orleans still has ties to the old French days? That food is delicious !

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

Right, you aren't a Democrat, LOL. republicans suck too, Holmes. to be partisan i'd have to belong to a party.

And wow, taking my point mocking you literally, you're a genius. Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

I use the term "darkies" to show I am not fooled by the language bigots use to conceal their true motives.

"Let's call a spade a spade..."

you are free to be a Democrat, or you are free to be destroyed by them, that's the promise Democrats make to blacks, you people are sick

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

Exactly, they try to not be Democrats and that makes them "self hating" and therefore fair game to you racist knuckle draggers

"racist"?
YOU'RE the one calling negroes "darkies"...but I'M the "racist"?

that's rich!

"racist"?

that's rich!

i'm pretty sure I've never called anyone "darkie" except for the one person I knew who used that as a nic on a chatboard in a very tongue in cheek fashion.

you're welcome.

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

Right, you aren't a Democrat, LOL. republicans suck too, Holmes. to be partisan i'd have to belong to a party.

And wow, taking my point mocking you literally, you're a genius. Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

I see..so now you abandon the topic completely and retreat to your standard fallback position of changing the subject, toss in a few gratuitous ad homs and try to make this about me... comical

"racist"?

that's rich!

i'm pretty sure I've never called anyone "darkie" except for the one person I knew who used that as a nic on a chatboard in a very tongue in cheek fashion.

you're welcome.

I wasn't talking to you, though, was I? I was talking to the racist kaz who calls negroes "darkies"...

"racist"?

that's rich!

Again, taking my mocking you literally, genius I say, genius.

I like how you didn't notice that post was written to Jillian, not you also.

You're on a roll

"racist"?

that's rich!

Again, taking my mocking you literally, genius I say, genius.

I like how you didn't notice that post was written to Jillian, not you also.

You're on a roll

..and you're trying to evade, dodge and change the subject... you called negroes "darkies", not me.
your racism is leaking through and you got called on it..THAT'S why you want so desperately to change the subject..

Forum List

Back