We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

it never works..

empires and "multicultural" nations always break due to ethnicity, religion, language and history issues.
homogeneous nations don't have those type of problems. When people share the same culture and values, there is less friction..
the soviet union was a good example..when it collapsed it broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries...
the roman empire was another example
the british empire was another
etc..etc..throughout history.

our turn is coming again..

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society

Didn't he get his degree in Latino Studies or something? :)

He's married to an Hispanic woman and speaks fluent Spanish.

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

This is something he would not be able to overcome in the General Election were he to win the nomination.

Look where we are now in 2015?

see how well it's TURNED OUT FOR US

We aren't the UNITED anymore. we are THE DIVIDED states of America. thanks to threads like this and the people who pushes this on us

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

This is something he would not be able to overcome in the General Election were he to win the nomination.

Exactly. There is pander-monium in the GOP race.

We were never a homogeneous nation. Ever.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

That was clever, pandermonium :)

ooooo..."racist"...LMAO...
you guys need a new word..you've burned that one up by using it every time you disagree with people...no one cares if they get called a "racist" by the left anymore...

ooooo..."racist"...LMAO...
you guys need a new word..you've burned that one up by using it every time you disagree with people...no one cares if they get called a "racist" by the left anymore...

the standard name calling. why should we expect anything else

That was clever, pandermonium :)

I just thought it up but I'm not the first.

Exactly right. He was triangulating and came off sounding really stupid.

The woman questioning Jeb was worried Syrian refugees would not be made into Americans.

Jesus H. Christ.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

I thought you southerners loved the Negros, when they were slaves.

I thought you southerners loved the Negros, when they were slaves.

I don't really care WHAT you "thought"...

slavery was wrong..the absolute worst thing this country could do to itself...the original colonists were the first slaveholders, by the way...but your anti southern, anti white bias doesn't account for that little problem...doesn't fit your narrative.

Forum List

Back