We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

U neocons always think the sky is falling .

"World in flames ". Oh the drama !! Yeah the Mid East is a mess but that tire fire has been burning for 70 years . Rest of the world ain't half bad .

you're such a loser. is the Middle East the only part of the planet in flames?

did you not see the part where i said "FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING THE LEFT CAN BLAME ON BUSH........."???????????????

Libya is in the Near East; it is a safe-haven for both ISIS AND AL QAEDA after obama deposed Ghaddaffi.

it is also a OPERATION POINT FOR THE HUMAN SMUGGLING now leading to the tragedy we are seeing in the Mediterranean

how about the Ukraine idiot???

or Boko Haram???

he couldn't find the ukraine if you handed him a map...no point in continuing....he's only here to agitate

I live in a neighborhood with multiple religions right next to each other.

Brooklyn has Mosques, Temples and Churches only blocks from each other. I see hasidic jews walking past muslim folks with nary a glance on the streets.

I guess New York might be unique in that way.

are you saying that ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction don't exist in N.Y.?

There's a little.

But for the most part, everyone gets along.

We are too busy trying to make our nut to pay the rent.

for now, maybe.
the veneer of "civilization" is rice paper thin, though, and just as fragile.

Humans are flawed creatures and when the chips are down all this kumbaya is a puff of smoke in the wind. Race, religion, ethnicity, history and language will trump all your "everyone gets along".
Read some world history...pay particular attention to failed multicultural empires and nations and see how they always end and why.

:lol:

you're right..it is kind of funny...funny how people don't learn from history and dismiss it.....
When my father grew up in Brooklyn is was only recently acceptable for a German immigrant to marry a Mick.

are you saying that ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction don't exist in N.Y.?

There's a little.

for now, maybe.

Humans are flawed creatures and when the chips are down all this kumbaya is a puff of smoke in the wind. Race, religion, ethnicity, history and language will trump all your "everyone gets along".
Read some world history...pay particular attention to failed multicultural empires and nations and see how they always end and why.

you're right..it is kind of funny...funny how people don't learn from history and dismiss it.....
When my father grew up in Brooklyn is was only recently acceptable for a German immigrant to marry a Mick.

Yes?..and your point is?

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society
Well, to be fair, Jeb was saying all groups need to assimilate. And it is a concern with Muslims. Personally, I think the Muslims here have assimilated in terms of getting educations and good jobs. And, their segregation is as much by necessity given fear and hostility from non-Muslims as it is because they want to exclude non-Muslims from their communities.

But Jeb's only more marginally not a dead horse then Hillary ... who's pooped. If Trump and Carson implode Jeb might maybe be able to buy the nomination. Hillary may be the nominee, but she cannot win against nobody but maybe Trump or Carson.

Brooklyn has Mosques, Temples and Churches only blocks from each other. I see hasidic jews walking past muslim folks with nary a glance on the streets.

Perhaps they agree to coexist, more or less.

for now...

millions upon millions..if not billions of people have been killed in the world because of ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction...like I said..the veneer of "civilization" is paper thin. and humans are flawed creatures...and nothing is permanent...meanwhile the decline continues.... eventually we'll be the balkans and all that "coexistance" will be out the window.

Just consider all the empirical evidence:

Rwanda, 600,000 slaughtered.
Sri Lanka - thousands slughtered in a civil war that has lasted for decades.
Lebanon - ditto,
Sudan - ditto.
Iraq and the Kurds/Shiites/Sunnis - ditto.
Malaysia and Moslem vs Bhuddists - ditto.
Bosnia/Serbia/Herzegovina - ditto.
India/Pakistan - ditto.​

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, Jeb was saying all groups need to assimilate. And it is a concern with Muslims. Personally, I think the Muslims here have assimilated in terms of getting educations and good jobs. And, their segregation is as much by necessity given fear and hostility from non-Muslims as it is because they want to exclude non-Muslims from their communities.

But Jeb's only more marginally not a dead horse then Hillary ... who's pooped. If Trump and Carson implode Jeb might maybe be able to buy the nomination. Hillary may be the nominee, but she cannot win against nobody but maybe Trump or Carson.

for now...

millions upon millions..if not billions of people have been killed in the world because of ethnic, cultural, religious and racial friction...like I said..the veneer of "civilization" is paper thin. and humans are flawed creatures...and nothing is permanent...meanwhile the decline continues.... eventually we'll be the balkans and all that "coexistance" will be out the window.

Just consider all the empirical evidence: Rwanda, 600,000 slaughtered. Sri Lanka - thousands slughtered in a civil war that has lasted for decades. Lebanon - ditto, the Sudan - ditto. Iraq and the Kurds/Shiites/Sunnis - ditto. Malaysia and Moslem vs Bhuddists - ditto. Bosnia/Serbia/Herzegovina - ditto. India/Pakistan - ditto.

good points..and that barely scratches the surface, doesn't it?

It's UKRAINE , no need to put THE in front of it .

Yeah they are civil wars out there . Nothing new . Hell, remember worrying about India and Pakistan going all nuke war? That's died down.

It's all relative . When was the world better ?? U choose the time .

As for Lybia . Would u rather have qudaffi back ? The Mid East has to work it's shit out . Haven't we learned that lesson yet?

for now...

Just consider all the empirical evidence: Rwanda, 600,000 slaughtered. Sri Lanka - thousands slughtered in a civil war that has lasted for decades. Lebanon - ditto, the Sudan - ditto. Iraq and the Kurds/Shiites/Sunnis - ditto. Malaysia and Moslem vs Bhuddists - ditto. Bosnia/Serbia/Herzegovina - ditto. India/Pakistan - ditto.

good points..and that barely scratches the surface, doesn't it?

Yep. The list of strife caused by cultural differences goes on for pages and pages.

There's a little.

for now, maybe.

Yes?..and your point is?
We have a multicultural society that's doing nicely and would do better if we could determine how many guest workers we really need, and legalize them.

PS, and Jeb acts older and more tone deaf than Hillary.

Yeah they are civil wars out there . Nothing new . Hell, remember worrying about India and Pakistan going all nuke war? That's died down.

As for Lybia . Would u rather have qudaffi back ? The Mid East has to work it's shit out . Haven't we learned that lesson yet?

You think the potential for nuclear war is nothing to worry about?

That's enough said about you.

son..you're clueless...

for now...

Lebanon - ditto,
Sudan - ditto.
India/Pakistan - ditto.​

With the exception of Bosnia? Most of that was the result of Western Colonialism.

for now, maybe.

Yes?..and your point is?
We have a multicultural society that's doing nicely and would do better if we could determine how many guest workers we really need, and legalize them.

It isn't doing nicely, moron. You and your ilk keep accusing everyone of being a hater. You don't even believe it yourself.

son..you're clueless...
Those mudbloods are coming for your guns and women. LOL

Yes?..and your point is?

It isn't doing nicely, moron. You and your ilk keep accusing everyone of being a hater. You don't even believe it yourself.
fuck yourself in the ass, obscene child.

for now...

Lebanon - ditto,
Sudan - ditto.
India/Pakistan - ditto.​

With the exception of Bosnia? Most of that was the result of Western Colonialism.

Hmmmmm, wrong. It was actually the result of the imperialism of the ottoman empire that once included the Moslem portions of Yugoslavia within its borders.

Yes?..and your point is?

fuck yourself in the ass, obscene child.

It sucks when you are hung on your own petard, doesn't it?

for now, maybe.

Yes?..and your point is?

I think we should have a solid immigration policy that has a pathway for citizenship for anyone that wants it.

One of the things that makes America exceptional? Is that anyone, anywhere has the potential to be an American.

That's pretty uniquely American.

son..you're clueless...
Those mudbloods are coming for your guns and women. LOL

what's a "mudblood"?

for now...

Lebanon - ditto,
Sudan - ditto.
India/Pakistan - ditto.​

Hmmmmm, wrong. It was actually the result of the imperialism of the ottoman empire that once included the Moslem portions of Yugoslavia within its borders.

Cognitive skills are beyond you eh?

You know what "EXCEPTION" means?

Even the "mainstream" republicans are nuts.

We should not have a multicultural society

Didn't he get his degree in Latino Studies or something? :)

He's married to an Hispanic woman and speaks fluent Spanish.

It was a patently ridiculous statement to make to pander to the racist elements in the GOP (Which is most of the GOP).

This is something he would not be able to overcome in the General Election were he to win the nomination.

Yer dumb.

Forum List

Back