We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

TRANSLATION:
Liberals don't give a dern about the hypocritical mis-treatment of blacks perpetrated by THEM. Since they have proclaimed themselves to be THE (pro)minority party they can do whatever they want, to include attack, slander, oppress, and 'economically enslave' them. When they do it, it's all good.

whites can certainly be anti white...affirmative action, for example, is an anti white concoction that was implemented by...white people...

Just stay up north and don't worry about what we do in the south, then...you already proved your anti southern bias by your ridiculous comment about liking slavery...

You black bias is exactly why there were slaves. Don't you worry, I'd never live down south again thank you.

Blacks are slaves of Democrats today, just like they were 160 years ago

That's patently ridiculous.

try being a black and not being a Democrat in this country. Ask condie, Thomas, Powell and other blacks who do it what it's like

:crybaby: :boohoo:

Hey, don't want any meddling with your innocent negro lynching, eh grand wizard?

You black bias is exactly why there were slaves. Don't you worry, I'd never live down south again thank you.

try being a black and not being a Democrat in this country. Ask condie, Thomas, Powell and other blacks who do it what it's like

Hey, don't want any meddling with your innocent negro lynching, eh grand wizard?

brilliant rebuttal..

.ad hom, insult and name calling...you just hit the trifecta of "irrelevant"

brilliant rebuttal..

'Irrelevant' was the 'fiddle playing' icon making light of the hypocritical mistreatment of blacks by Liberals. Again, it shows the attitude that Liberals could care less about offending blacks who do not agree with or remain loyal to them.

brilliant rebuttal..

'Irrelevant' was the 'fiddle playing' icon making light of the hypocritical mistreatment of blacks by Liberals. Again, it shows the attitude that Liberals could care less about offending blacks who do not agree with or remain loyal to them.

What "mistreatment of blacks"?

Who's a "liberal"?

brilliant rebuttal..

you wanted a serious answer to your you don't give a shit if Democrats shit on non-Democrat blacks response?

good luck with that, Archie Bunker

brilliant rebuttal..

you wanted a serious answer to your you don't give a shit if Democrats shit on non-Democrat blacks response?

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

Who's a "liberal"?
While 'playing' STUPID becomes Liberals, it is unconvincing in cases like this. Guess you have 'selective memory' regarding Liberals calling Colin Powel an 'Uncle Tom' or calling Condi Rice vile names and insinuating that this brilliant woman with MULTIPLE Doctorates and accomplishments - more than Hillary will EVER have - was somehow 'ignorant'.

Who's a "liberal"?
While 'playing' STUPID becomes Liberals, it is unconvincing in cases like this. Guess you have 'selective memory' regarding Liberals calling Colin Powel an 'Uncle Tom' or calling Condi Rice vile names and insinuating that this brilliant woman with MULTIPLE Doctorates and accomplishments - more than Hillary will EVER have - was somehow 'ignorant'.

I personally don't GAF about how "hard" the poor negro POLITICIANS have it in life or who called them "names" :crybaby:

...the whole country now revolves around what negroes want/don't want/like/don't like/offends...

I advocate for my race and our culture and our traditions and if anything is counter to that, I'm against it.

..and speaking of "liberals" don't call me "stupid"...you've fallen right in with them...call people names and cause a distraction when you get frustrated...rise above that..

brilliant rebuttal..

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

do you remember what you post, even when it's in the quote?

Who's some darkie to think for themselves?

brilliant rebuttal..

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

"darkie"? isn't that a "racist" term? I can't keep up anymore, they change so often...

Who's a "liberal"?

I personally don't GAF about how "hard" the poor negro POLITICIANS have it in life or who called them "names" :crybaby:

...the whole country now revolves around what negroes want/don't want/like/don't like/offends...

I advocate for my race and our culture and our traditions and if anything is counter to that, I'm against it.

..and speaking of "liberals" don't call me "stupid"...you've fallen right in with them...call people names and cause a distraction when you get frustrated...rise above that..

What is "our" culture?

Part of the tapestry of American culture includes contributions from the African community.

Which is why multiculturalism is an important facet of America.

You're right, I shouldn't call you 'stupid'...I should call you what you evidently are - a 'RACIST'.

I don't give a crap about YOUR race, and declaring you are advocating what is best for one race over another instead of what is best for this NATION makes you basically an ENEMY to this nation. That type of attitude is divisive and tears the nation apart.

'United we stand, divided we fall', and it does not matter who is doing the dividing, whether it is Obama or you! People need to remember 9/12/01 and how united we were! People like you better get your feces co-located and realize that we are being ripped apart - 'Divide and conquer'!

I don't care if it's 'Black Lives Matter' or 'White Lives Matter', they're equally destructive. ALL lives matter, and it is this one race over another B$ that Obama is pushing that is destroying the nation. I'm not a NATIVE American, I'm an AMERICAN! I'm not a Democrat or a Republican - I'm an AMERICAN! Stick your and everyone else's destructive labeling and division!

What is "our" culture

Part of the tapestry of American culture includes contributions from the African community.

Multi-racism IS important in this country but not as important as being an AMERICAN 1st!

'African' American? Unless you were BORN in Africa STFU! Unless your parents or grandparents were born in Africa and you have BEEN to Africa, STFU! I am of Native American and Scottish heritage, and I am an AMERICAN! I am NOT a 'Native American, and I am not a Scottish American, I am AMERICAN. While I am proud of my heritage that does not take away from the fact that I AM AN AMERICAN!

That's what the 'Melting Pot' is all about - no matter where you come from, no matter what your heritage might be, we all come together to be AMERICANS 1st and foremost. Want to be an AFRICAN American 1st and foremost, move your ass to Africa. Want to be a Scottish, Russian, French American then take your ass back to those locations...but if you want to be an AMERICAN than be a damn AMERICAN, 1st and foremost. STOP the divisive B$ labeling! (Just MY 2 cents)

brilliant rebuttal..

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

"darkie"? isn't that a "racist" term? I can't keep up anymore, they change so often...

Doesn't matter as long as they are Democrats, then all is good. it's when they try to leave the plantation you go to teach them what fer

Who's a "liberal"?

What is "our" culture?

"our" culture is caucasian...read slower..it was clear what I was talking about.

I advocate...just like negroes and asians...for MY race...

"multiculturalism" never works...we've been over that and I gave numerous examples...go back and read them again..I'm not going to run around and around in circles with you today.....

it never works..

empires and "multicultural" nations always break due to ethnicity, religion, language and history issues.
homogeneous nations don't have those type of problems. When people share the same culture and values, there is less friction..
the soviet union was a good example..when it collapsed it broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries...
the roman empire was another example
the british empire was another
etc..etc..throughout history.

our turn is coming again..

I guess to bigots, it wouldn't seem to work.

normal people are perfectly happy with diversity.

What is "our" culture

Multi-racism IS important in this country but not as important as being an AMERICAN 1st!

'African' American? Unless you were BORN in Africa STFU! Unless your parents or grandparents were born in Africa and you have BEEN to Africa, STFU! I am of Native American and Scottish heritage, and I am an AMERICAN! I am NOT a 'Native American, and I am not a Scottish American, I am AMERICAN. While I am proud of my heritage that does not take away from the fact that I AM AN AMERICAN!

That's what the 'Melting Pot' is all about - no matter where you come from, no matter what your heritage might be, we all come together to be AMERICANS 1st and foremost. Want to be an AFRICAN American 1st and foremost, move your ass to Africa. Want to be a Scottish, Russian, French American then take your ass back to those locations...but if you want to be an AMERICAN than be a damn AMERICAN, 1st and foremost. STOP the divisive B$ labeling! (Just MY 2 cents)

Keep posting Easy! While I am getting a lot of mileage out of your quote in my sig, I could use some more material!

brilliant rebuttal..

say WHAT?

do you drink alcohol?

Doesn't matter as long as they are Democrats, then all is good. it's when they try to leave the plantation you go to teach them what fer

you mean as long as they're self-hating, you love them.

Forum List

Back