We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

Unfortunately we can't dodge a bullet from all the idiot and petty trolls on this board

Benghazi, the IRS, tapping AP phones, and the leftist kooks resurrect Sarah Palin... The Democrat ship is sinking much faster than I expected.

Just don't be handing out Obama criticisms...lest you make the OP meltdown some more. :eusa_whistle:

zeroeus is making a very solid impression.

He now has everyone convinced that he's just a void. A hack. A joke.

:lmao:

wasted your neg rep power on me. I've been in the green for days now and even got a star. In the mean while you guys have been gang negging me so much everyone else has been building power. I can take it and I keep you busy so that our message gets through.

Unfortunately we can't dodge a bullet from all the idiot and petty trolls on this board

Calling people trolls while TROLLING with that picture you have up there. You are a joke.

the TROLL Obama cult member even gets UPSET about a picture of his Dear Leader

then goes and tell's people we dodged a bullet..

cracks me the hell up

Last edited:
You don't tug on Superman's cap
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off of ol' lone ranger
and you don't call Palin stupid while pretending Biden doesn't exist
.... la la la laaaaaa

I believe the actual lyric is you don't tug on Superman's CAPE, not his cap.

When has Superman ever worn a cap?

It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

I'm sorry, but perhaps you could explain to us exactly what's wrong with any of that, much less a "Godsend" for Democrats. It's not immediately obvious to those of us with functioning brains.

Why would I do that? I want you to send money to her Presidential campaign. As much as you can. She speaks for you. Don't be afraid to sell everything you have at a loss. She is to important. Start today. That is my message to you.

In other words, you have no fucking clue and are unable to explain why you object to Mrs. Palin, other than the fact that she's a conservative female.

Thank you. That will be all, and you may now return to your regularly-scheduled intellectual coma.

I saw Steve Schmidt speak a few weeks ago. According to him, we did indeed dodge a bullet.

Steve Schmidt is an asshole.

McCain did not lose because of Palin.

McCain lost because of McCain.

And Obama.

McCain won the nomination not because anyone wanted him, but because the Corporate scumwads refused to support Huckabee, and the religious nutters refused to support Romney because he was a Mormon. (Well, they had a point.)

No one really wanted him. He just became the concensus candidate because he didn't offend anyone that badly.

If anything, Palin probably revitalized McCain's moribund campaign, because it gave people something to be excited about.

Now, I like McCain and respect the hell out of what he did, unlike Romney who hid out in France. But he was an awful candidate in 2000, and he was an awful candidate in 2008.

If any bullets were dodged, we dodged a bullet in that McCain probably would have gotten us into a war with Iran.

Until the GOP gets right with working people, and stops putting the interests of corporations above those of America, they can keep on losing elections, and assholes like Schmidt can keep blaming other people for their Fail.

I don't think most of us knew how bad Palin really is until after the fact. I was happy to see a woman running - until she opened her mouth. The bullet we dodged was McCain. He's incompetent and more than a little nuts. A lot of (dumb) people voted for him because of her.

Does anyone think she will run for office again?

She has quit or been fired from everything she has done, both before and after running for veep. That and her cup size makes her the perfect R candidate but what could she run for?

I saw Steve Schmidt speak a few weeks ago. According to him, we did indeed dodge a bullet.

And Obama.

McCain won the nomination not because anyone wanted him, but because the Corporate scumwads refused to support Huckabee, and the religious nutters refused to support Romney because he was a Mormon. (Well, they had a point.)

No one really wanted him. He just became the concensus candidate because he didn't offend anyone that badly.

If anything, Palin probably revitalized McCain's moribund campaign, because it gave people something to be excited about.

Now, I like McCain and respect the hell out of what he did, unlike Romney who hid out in France. But he was an awful candidate in 2000, and he was an awful candidate in 2008.

If any bullets were dodged, we dodged a bullet in that McCain probably would have gotten us into a war with Iran.

Until the GOP gets right with working people, and stops putting the interests of corporations above those of America, they can keep on losing elections, and assholes like Schmidt can keep blaming other people for their Fail.

Steve Schmidt may be an asshole but I admire a guy who owns up to his mistakes. And he said that Palin was the most unqualified person to run for VP that he knew of.

[

Steve Schmidt may be an asshole but I admire a guy who owns up to his mistakes. And he said that Palin was the most unqualified person to run for VP that he knew of.

Sorry, ain't buying it.

Saying after the fact you don't like Palin because that's what all the cool kids are doing doesn't score you any points with me.

he and the rest of the people around McCain didn't do their jobs and vet her before the fact.

Besides, you haven't dodged the Palin bullet. She is still out there "shooting" her big mouth off...

A LOT!!

And Obama.

I don't understand the argument about Palin being to unqualified when she has more experience and qualifications than Obama did when he was running for president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back