We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Yeah, you Dimbulbs sure got lucky. She would have had you all begging for mercy. I hope she gets elected to the Senate. Then you'll have to listen to truth about liberalism almost every day.

I'd also say that the big bullet with Palin that we dodged in 2008 was John McCain.

Yeah, he would have been almost as bad as Obama, but I don't call that "dodging the bullet." That's like claiming that being burned alive is an appealing alternative to getting shot.

It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

She's waaaay smarter than 90% of the Democrats running around and way smarter than 100% of the ones here...apparently.

Congratulations on one of the top 10 dumbest things ever posted on this forum :clap2:

Nope. You practically have the market cornered on dumb posts.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

I'm sorry, but perhaps you could explain to us exactly what's wrong with any of that, much less a "Godsend" for Democrats. It's not immediately obvious to those of us with functioning brains.

Sarah. The gift that keeps on giving! Come back Sarah! All is forgiven! Run again in the next election...PLEASE!!!

(signed)
The Democrat Electon Committee

Yes, we definitely want to hear how stupid Sarah Palin is from the genius who can't even spell "election". Did you have something else to say? I couldn't hear you over my laughter.

Palin’s inability to name a Supreme Court ruling she disagreed with, besides Roe, was a remarkable display of ignorance.

For example, just that June, the Court handed down its ruling in Boumediene v. Bush, affirming due process rights for Guantanamo Bay detainees, although they were not US citizens. It was a well-publicized case and given conservative hostility to due process rights, Palin should have been aware of the ruling.

Or Lawrence v. Texas (2003), striking down as un-Constitutional laws criminalizing homosexuality. As a social conservative Palin should certainly be aware of this case, given the right’s animus toward the LGBT community.

The GOP’s nomination of Palin to be Vice President of the United States was one of the greatest manifestations of contempt for the American people by republicans since Watergate.

Unfortunately there are other Palins still out there.

The ability of the GOP to foster incompetence and stupidity is considerable.

I agree, being a right winger has to be the most serious mental illness known to man.

The 50 seconds between 2:00 and 2:50 on the video basically sum up what is wrong with the right wing of the GOP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=16K6m3Ua2nw]The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube[/ame]

But you've got to wonder why the GOP is popular. It's not because of anything it does, it's because it's able to make it's believers afraid of the other side. Gay marriage is the biggest joke. I heard former representative Barney Frank and his annoying voice this past week talking about the subject. If you're hetero and Barney Frank's marriage is a threat to yours, what are you saying; "I could have married a man instead"?

It works on the weak minded--the fear initiative. Six months since Sandy Hook...Obama hasn't grabbed the guns yet... Ask any right winger if they're afraid of it...100% will say yes.

It's a hell of a racket.

I agree, being a right winger has to be the most serious mental illness known to man.

The 50 seconds between 2:00 and 2:50 on the video basically sum up what is wrong with the right wing of the GOP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=16K6m3Ua2nw]The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube[/ame]

But you've got to wonder why the GOP is popular. It's not because of anything it does, it's because it's able to make it's believers afraid of the other side. Gay marriage is the biggest joke. I heard former representative Barney Frank and his annoying voice this past week talking about the subject. If you're hetero and Barney Frank's marriage is a threat to yours, what are you saying; "I could have married a man instead"?

It works on the weak minded--the fear initiative. Six months since Sandy Hook...Obama hasn't grabbed the guns yet... Ask any right winger if they're afraid of it...100% will say yes.

It's a hell of a racket.

Are you saying that when Obama was against gay marriage he was a right winger? Are you saying Dick Cheney is a liberal because he is for gay marriage? Are you absolutely sure your generalizations are accurate or are you practicing more of a knee jerk reactionary mud slinging mentality that doesn't hold up to scrutiny. When I point out that a vast majority of African-Americans and Hispanics (who tend to vote democrat) are against gay marriage. Wouldn't this disprove every single thing you said? Of course it would. Why are you being so silly?

Last edited:
Palin’s inability to name a Supreme Court ruling she disagreed with, besides Roe, was a remarkable display of ignorance.

For example, just that June, the Court handed down its ruling in Boumediene v. Bush, affirming due process rights for Guantanamo Bay detainees, although they were not US citizens. It was a well-publicized case and given conservative hostility to due process rights, Palin should have been aware of the ruling.

Or Lawrence v. Texas (2003), striking down as un-Constitutional laws criminalizing homosexuality. As a social conservative Palin should certainly be aware of this case, given the right’s animus toward the LGBT community.

The GOP’s nomination of Palin to be Vice President of the United States was one of the greatest manifestations of contempt for the American people by republicans since Watergate.

The GOP's nomination of Palin to be Vice President showed contempt for American people? Are we pretending that Joe Biden doesn't exist? Yea, I don't blame ya.

It's a hell of a racket.

It’s also a hell of a con job.

The GOP's nomination of Palin to be Vice President showed contempt for American people? Are we pretending that Joe Biden doesn't exist? Yea, I don't blame ya.

The thread isn’t about Biden or Obama, rather then the attempt at deflection, attempt instead to address the issue.

The REAL War on Women comes from the Liberals...they kicked Hillary to the curb for man and dump on all women who are Republicans..

such a sad and intolerant bunch...how women stay in that party that shows so much disrespect for women..

and look at the job that man is doing for them, 8% Unemployment for FIVE YEARS...

but then they still have to sit around and say they dodged a bullet with Palin who by the way, was a Governor OF A STATE, while their Dear Leader was a damn JUNIOR SENATOR with barley one term under his belt...Unfortunately the rest of us didn't dodge that bullet called, OBAMA

Last edited:
couple of things on Palin

1. you lib/dems have made her a multi millionaire with your constant attention to her every word and move
2. She would have been a much better VP than Biden

and electing A JUNIOR Senator over a more experienced candidate, Hillary and a WOMAN to be president wasn't showing contempt for the American people..and then re-electing him with 8 % unemployment, yeah that is showing CONTEMPT for the American people...yet here you all sit on your hateful high horse still wailing about PALIN..

Forum List

Back