We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

I saw Steve Schmidt speak a few weeks ago. According to him, we did indeed dodge a bullet.

Steve Schmidt is an asshole.

McCain did not lose because of Palin.

McCain lost because of McCain.

And Obama.

McCain won the nomination not because anyone wanted him, but because the Corporate scumwads refused to support Huckabee, and the religious nutters refused to support Romney because he was a Mormon. (Well, they had a point.)

No one really wanted him. He just became the concensus candidate because he didn't offend anyone that badly.

If anything, Palin probably revitalized McCain's moribund campaign, because it gave people something to be excited about.

Now, I like McCain and respect the hell out of what he did, unlike Romney who hid out in France. But he was an awful candidate in 2000, and he was an awful candidate in 2008.

If any bullets were dodged, we dodged a bullet in that McCain probably would have gotten us into a war with Iran.

Until the GOP gets right with working people, and stops putting the interests of corporations above those of America, they can keep on losing elections, and assholes like Schmidt can keep blaming other people for their Fail.

Steve Schmidt may be an asshole but I admire a guy who owns up to his mistakes. And he said that Palin was the most unqualified person to run for VP that he knew of.

Come on Toro, you can't be serious..She had more experience than McCain even..she was a mayor and then a Governor of a state
Schmidt should reevaluate if HE is qualified to ever again help run a Presidential election..since HE lost the one with McCain..Schmidt is spinning his loss on Palin..

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't think she's good enough to be President. I do admire her in some ways but not as the leader of the free world.

And FTR, my political hero is Margaret Thatcher.

no problem, that's how you feel..She was my Governor and I think she would be fine as President...

Sorry, I don't think she's good enough to be President. I do admire her in some ways but not as the leader of the free world.

no problem, that's how you feel..She was my Governor and I think she would be fine as President...

Ahhh, sleep deprviation. That explains much about you.

For the record, Palin walked away from her job as governor to do Reality TV.

I think that says it all about her.

No she didn't, she gave her reasons for Resigning... but you people can make up what ever you want..
If more of these Politicians would do what's RIGHT for the people they Represent instead of thinking they are entitled and have to be FORCED out..But then they would be called, quitters by you petty people

No she didn't, she gave her reasons for Resigning... but you people can make up what ever you want..
If more of these Politicians would do what's RIGHT for the people they Represent instead of thinking they are entitled and have to be FORCED out..But then they would be called, quitters by you petty people

She can give all the reasons she wants.

the point is, she asked people for money to run, she got people to go out and work for her and knock on doors and come out and vote, and all she had to do was serve out the four years she promised to serve out.

But she didn't.

She went to the TV network that has the sextuplets and the midgets and the Two-Headed Girl.

the point is, she asked people for money to run, she got people to go out and work for her and knock on doors and come out and vote, and all she had to do was serve out the four years she promised to serve out.

But she didn't.

She went to the TV network that has the sextuplets and the midgets and the Two-Headed Girl.

She gave her reasons...both Democrats and Republicans (because she beat out a entrenched Republican) were slapping her with frivolous lawsuits, 19 by the time she resigned..She said it was costing money and her TIME from the people of Alaska..
We know that doesn't matter to most of you and feel she should just go on, like Obama does flying all over the country ON OUR DIME for his hateful little sermons and all his lavish fundraiser..but she felt different...

[

She gave her reasons...both Democrats and Republicans (because she beat out a entrenched Republican) were slapping her with frivolous lawsuits, 19 by the time she resigned..She said it was costing money and her TIME from the people of Alaska..
We know that doesn't matter to most of you and feel she should just go on, like Obama does flying all over the country ON OUR DIME for his hateful little sermons and all his lavish fundraiser..but she felt different...

Oh, please stop with the St. Sarah, Martyred by Katie Couric bullshit.

After having a taste of the national limelight, she just couldn't stand the thought of going back to arguing about road construction bills and other boring stuff that she really didn't understand, anyway.

Point is, if she couldn't manage Alaska, a state where the only requirement is to sit back and watch the oil companies rape the wilderness, she wasn't ready for any real responsibility.

[

After having a taste of the national limelight, she just couldn't stand the thought of going back to arguing about road construction bills and other boring stuff that she really didn't understand, anyway.

Point is, if she couldn't manage Alaska, a state where the only requirement is to sit back and watch the oil companies rape the wilderness, she wasn't ready for any real responsibility.

oh shut up already...You don't like her fine.

Lets remember, we get to pin the label, LOSER on Hillary..And just what are HER qualifications for being President? what were her qualifications to be SoS? She had none..And what were Obama qualifications to be PRESIDENT..? didn't stop you people from putting him our lives..

they crack me up when they put in a damn Junior Senator in Congress as President and then talk about dodging bullets with Palin

Last edited:
[

I'm personally indifferent to her.

Go back to where I even stuck up for her earlier in the thread when people were unfairly blaming her for the shitty Campaign McCain ran.

But I think the fact she didn't fulfill the commitment she made to the people of Alaska because she wanted to cash in on her fame disqualifies her from any serious consideration.

I'm personally indifferent to her.

Go back to where I even stuck up for her earlier in the thread when people were unfairly blaming her for the shitty Campaign McCain ran.

But I think the fact she didn't fulfill the commitment she made to the people of Alaska because she wanted to cash in on her fame disqualifies her from any serious consideration.

You did stick up for her..I take back my accusations you don't like her..
You can think you want dear..

Lets remember, we get to pin the label, LOSER on Hillary..And just what are HER qualifications for being President? what were her qualifications to be SoS? She had none..And what were Obama qualifications to be PRESIDENT..? didn't stop you people from putting him our lives..

they crack me up when they put in a damn Junior Senator in Congress as President and then talk about dodging bullets with Palin

Palin cant even be in the same room with President Obama or SOS Clinton. Please stop with that. Its laughable. She couldn't even win the tea party controlled GOP primary.

[

Alaska, our 57th state

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What I like best about Palin is that she pisses off all the right people. Besides the usual left wing drivel about the evils of moose hunting (as opposed to dog eating) and not going to the right schools. She still is a powerbroker when it comes to the Tea Party (yea,yea, I know... the Tea Party has cooties and adore Hitler... I've heard it before). Of course I could play the liberal victim card and accuse the Palin haters of sexism and native american bigotry but that card is only played when all reason and sense has been squeezed out of left wing talking points due to icky 'ol facts and common sense. In the end though, Palin is doing what she wants to do. For this reason, I can't feel too sorry for her. I do however kind of feel sorry for the people who's adolescent hatred of Palin still eats away at them like a school of lobotomize piranha. I also find it funny that the people who talk about dodging a bullet with Palin conveniently forget that Biden is now our Vice President.

Palin cant even be in the same room with President Obama or SOS Clinton. Please stop with that. Its laughable. She couldn't even win the tea party controlled GOP primary.

What's laughable is you and your idiot postings

But she didn't.

just a question? why do you watch that stupid shit? thought you were "educated"? sooooooooooooo why you are busy watching stupid shit. the riight leaning folks like me, is watching PBS? or listening to NPR?

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys think that democrats hate Palin. We love her, like the republicans loved Goerge McGovern! We believe that even losers should have heros!

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys think that democrats hate Palin. We love her, like the republicans loved Goerge McGovern! We believe that even losers should have heros!

you Democrat-Liberals would know about having losers as heroes...

take Hillary for example, she is LOSER thanks to you people who kicked her to curb from being President for some junior Senator no experienced NOBDOY..

and she is still a hero to you losers who made a loser..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back