We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

I don't know why you guys think that democrats hate Palin. We love her, like the republicans loved Goerge McGovern! We believe that even losers should have heros!

you Democrat-Liberals would know about having losers as heroes...

take Hillary for example, she is LOSER thanks to you people who kicked her to curb from being President for some junior Senator no experienced NOBDOY..

and she is still a hero to you losers who made a loser..

perfect....post.......

Stephanine you should run as a democrat. The only qualilifications you need now a days is to be a : A strong Union supporter. spend money like its not yours, dont have to show a birth certificate to the H.R. at the white house............ect...... ect.... and just BULLSHIT and you will win...... thats all it takes and you know that.

What I like best about Palin is that she pisses off all the right people. Besides the usual left wing drivel about the evils of moose hunting (as opposed to dog eating) and not going to the right schools. She still is a powerbroker when it comes to the Tea Party (yea,yea, I know... the Tea Party has cooties and adore Hitler... I've heard it before). Of course I could play the liberal victim card and accuse the Palin haters of sexism and native american bigotry but that card is only played when all reason and sense has been squeezed out of left wing talking points due to icky 'ol facts and common sense. In the end though, Palin is doing what she wants to do. For this reason, I can't feel too sorry for her. I do however kind of feel sorry for the people who's adolescent hatred of Palin still eats away at them like a school of lobotomize piranha. I also find it funny that the people who talk about dodging a bullet with Palin conveniently forget that Biden is now our Vice President.

It isnt the moose hunting that makes me dislike her, I think thats cool. It isn't her choice of educational facilities, it isnt the fact that she is influential in the Tea Party, It isnt even her crazy husband. It's her stupidity that really eats at me. Her stupidity, Bidens,, Romney, Reid, Bonner, etc. whats the difference? What makes me depressed. is the people think that these clowns are competent. Why do we look at these elected officials as competent, no matter what side of the isle they are on? If we want to start winning elections again we need to do better than Sarah Palin, and stop this blind allegiance just because she has an (R) next to her name.

P.S. Same goes for you Democrats..

What I like best about Palin is that she pisses off all the right people. Besides the usual left wing drivel about the evils of moose hunting (as opposed to dog eating) and not going to the right schools. She still is a powerbroker when it comes to the Tea Party (yea,yea, I know... the Tea Party has cooties and adore Hitler... I've heard it before). Of course I could play the liberal victim card and accuse the Palin haters of sexism and native american bigotry but that card is only played when all reason and sense has been squeezed out of left wing talking points due to icky 'ol facts and common sense. In the end though, Palin is doing what she wants to do. For this reason, I can't feel too sorry for her. I do however kind of feel sorry for the people who's adolescent hatred of Palin still eats away at them like a school of lobotomize piranha. I also find it funny that the people who talk about dodging a bullet with Palin conveniently forget that Biden is now our Vice President.

It isnt the moose hunting that makes me dislike her, I think thats cool. It isn't her choice of educational facilities, it isnt the fact that she is influential in the Tea Party, It isnt even her crazy husband. It's her stupidity that really eats at me. Her stupidity, Bidens,, Romney, Reid, Bonner, etc. whats the difference? What makes me depressed. is the people think that these clowns are competent. Why do we look at these elected officials as competent, no matter what side of the isle they are on? If we want to start winning elections again we need to do better than Sarah Palin, and stop this blind allegiance just because she has an (R) next to her name.

I can see you're at least consistent and I understand your point. We're going to have a gentlemen's disagreement though. I don't think Palin is stupid. Oh, I know she isn't a genius! Neither was Reagan or Obama for that matter. Some of our greatest presidents haven't been geniuses. I also think if Albert Einstien had the same biased press holding him under a microscope he would now be considered an eccentric crazy bastard who wrote nonsensical crap on a blackboard. Obama (the worlds smartest man) has had far more rhetorical flubs than Palin and of course Biiden, if not for an accident of birth, would be some sort of plant.
Let's keep in mind that Palin didn't get to where she was by imitating self proclaimed "feminists" who obtained power through their husbands (Hillary,Michelle,etc), No, she opened the political door on her own. She went from PTA to Mayor of Wassilla to governor of Alaska to vice presidential nominee.
I agree we need to stop having a blind allegiance just because people have an (R) after their name. This is why I didn't vote for John McCain. Palin would also agree with you since she made a name for herself in Alaska for taking on other republicans. I think there must be a way to not be knee jerk reactionaries protecting our "own" while not destroying people's reputations because of the press's inherent double standards, lack of objectivity and pure corruption.

Last edited:

I can see you're at least consistent and I understand your point. We're going to have a gentlemen's disagreement though. I don't think Palin is stupid. Oh, I know she isn't a genius! Neither was Reagan or Obama for that matter. Some of our greatest presidents haven't been geniuses. I also think if Albert Einstien had the same biased press holding him under a microscope he would now be considered an eccentric crazy bastard who wrote nonsensical crap on a blackboard. Obama (the worlds smartest man) has had far more rhetorical flubs than Palin and of course Biiden, if not for an accident of birth, would be some sort of plant.
Let's keep in mind that Palin didn't get to where she was by imitating self proclaimed "feminists" who obtained power through their husbands (Hillary,Michelle,etc), No, she opened the political door on her own. She went from PTA to Mayor of Wassilla to governor of Alaska to vice presidential nominee.
I agree we need to stop having a blind allegiance just because people have an (R) after their name. This is why I didn't vote for John McCain. Palin would also agree with you since she made a name for herself in Alaska for taking on other republicans. I think there must be a way to not be knee jerk reactionaries protecting our "own" while not destroying people's reputations because of the press's inherent double standards, lack of objectivity and pure corruption.

I agree fully with your evaluation. What I am looking for in a candidate today is their ability to reason. I want a person who would look at Grover Norquist's "request" with a smirk and a "No thanks". I think Palin is to aligned with the Tea Party and hardcore conservatives because she needs to be (even though she doesn't anymore). Palin, to me, is your cookie cutter social conservative, most likely useless to us from here on out as far as elections go. My real problem with her and those like her in power is that they make us look bad.

right, she went to college, her dad was a teacher... but she is stupid..maybe she doesn't feel she has to talk above people, like some we know... waste her time on silly questions like what magazines you read...
and stop posting your stupidity..how about that?

you must be related to Jake..he thinks he can tell people what to do too

Last edited:
Palin would have mopped up the floor with Obama but Juan McCain and the moderates wanted Obama to win

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

right, she went to college, her dad was a teacher... but she is stupid..maybe she doesn't feel she has to talk above people, like some we know... waste her time on silly questions like what magazines you read...

Seriously, she couldnt name one magazine, are you kidding? She doesn't talk above people because she cant. She is a detriment to the Republican Party. I dont know if you were under a rock in 2008 or you just didnt pay attention, but she made us look straight up silly. And, Just because her Dad was a science teacher doesn't mean she is smart.

Also, she went to two U of H annex schools before graduating community college.. she has the education level of a modern manual laborer.

Cant expect much from people like you though.

Seriously, she couldnt name one magazine, are you kidding? She doesn't talk above people because she cant. She is a detriment to the Republican Party. I dont know if you were under a rock in 2008 or you just didnt pay attention, but she made us look straight up silly. And, Just because her Dad was a science teacher doesn't mean she is smart.

Also, she went to two U of H annex schools before graduating community college.. she has the education level of a modern manual laborer.

she's a detriment to the Republican party...lol and when you become a mayor and then a governor, please let us know
no you and the uppity people like you who poo poos people education choices is a detriment to the Republican party...go be a liberal-Democrat..you fit right in

she's a detriment to the Republican party...lol and when you become a mayor and then a governor, please let us know
no you and the uppity people like you who poo poos people education choices is a detriment to the Republican party...go be a liberal-Democrat..you fit right in

She is a bad politician and im only 22. Yes, I do plan a life in politics and yes I will let you know. As for her education, you were the one who brought it up. Thats like me saying I had the best burger the other day and I got it from McDonalds. Her "education" is a moot point because its not impressing anyone..Except for you I guess.

Go be a crazy radical Tea Partier..well I guess you already are. Ill stay with my politics.

The heat is really on...time for the left to dust off Palin.:lol:

I hope the wasilla hillbilly dingbat never leaves the stage, it will just remind educated people what kind of clown your party runs. Running religious neandrals were the best present the Republicans handed the Dems

No she didn't, she gave her reasons for Resigning... but you people can make up what ever you want..
If more of these Politicians would do what's RIGHT for the people they Represent instead of thinking they are entitled and have to be FORCED out..But then they would be called, quitters by you petty people

She can give all the reasons she wants.

the point is, she asked people for money to run, she got people to go out and work for her and knock on doors and come out and vote, and all she had to do was serve out the four years she promised to serve out.

But she didn't.

She went to the TV network that has the sextuplets and the midgets and the Two-Headed Girl.

just a question? why do you watch that stupid shit? thought you were "educated"? sooooooooooooo why you are busy watching stupid shit. the riight leaning folks like me, is watching PBS? or listening to NPR?

I don't. In fact, the only reason I know these shows exist is because The Soup on E! makes fun of them.

Palin would have mopped up the floor with Obama but Juan McCain and the moderates wanted Obama to win

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lol. You're funny. You realize that she'd eventually have to debate her opponent right? The moment Indies saw that performance they'd be running to vote for the Democrat

It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

Did she die? Did I miss something? Because if she's not dead, you didn't dodge anything. She's plenty young. She could run in 2016.

I think she's been too badly bruised by the press to run for the presidency in 2016. I do think she has a good chance to become an Alaskan senator or representative.

Last edited:
It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

Did she die? Did I miss something? Because if she's not dead, you didn't dodge anything. She's plenty young. She could run in 2016.

I think she's been too badly bruised by the press to run for the presidency in 2016. I do think she has a good chance to become an Alaskan senator or representative.

She's been through the tough stuff, and she's still standing. I believe she's tougher than many give her credit for.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. I really believe if she ran in 2016, she'd win. In fact, I think she could have taken 2012.

She's been through the tough stuff, and she's still standing. I believe she's tougher than many give her credit for.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. I really believe if she ran in 2016, she'd win. In fact, I think she could have taken 2012.
Im all for her running every year.

Forum List

Back