We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

they want to say we dodged a bullet with Palin...well folks this buffoon is the next in line.
.we have the bullet, the gun, and the clown shooting it...ya all feel all warm, fuzzy and SAFE yet?

[ame=http://youtu.be/_ERnWRlvNu4]Biden Confuses Gov. Malloy And Gov. O'Malley - YouTube[/ame]

and believe me there are hundreds of these out there of this clown who is VP..

they want to say we dodged a bullet with Palin...well folks this buffoon is the next in line.
.we have the bullet, the gun, and the clown shooting it...ya all feel all warm, fuzzy and SAFE yet?

Biden Confuses Gov. Malloy And Gov. O'Malley - YouTube

fact remains your BETTERS were elected and RE-ELECTED!

Oh how it must suck to be a bitter cracker in America today!!:laugh2:

VP is in charge of the senate? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_H1hKaHDSvg]Sarah Palin Gets VP Job Description Wrong - YouTube[/ame]

"While the Vice President's only constitutionally prescribed functions aside from Presidential succession relate to his role as President of the Senate..."

Vice President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try Reading Rainbow next time

Stephanie is willfully blind :( You vote for Payland's ticket Steph?

Stephanie is willfully blind :( You vote for Payland's ticket Steph?

aww, dots got a new buddy...you don't seem to mind he thinks these people (politicians) are BETTER than us voters-citizens...figures
I have your idiot buddy on ignore...can't take his stupid

Last edited:
You’re such a bind partisan, you can’t see the truth.

And whats the truth Clayton? Youre attacking a man who has been defending her, with class I might add. Try and act like youve heard of respect. now im going to show you none.. What do you think? Palins gonna ride in on her moose and turn the economy around? the only votes she would get are from people who either a. refuse to vote democrat or b. place social conservatism over financial logic. Either way, you can have my left foot before I place a vote for her because Im not voting dem and i understand math

Actually..............Obama DIDN'T have to ride a moose, and yet the economy is turning around.

Even in spite of the GOP, the unemployment rate has dropped from 9 percent to around 7 percent. Not only that, but the housing market is up, and the DOW has reached record profits (more than twice what it was when Obama took the presidency).

Why does everyone think that Obama is taking down the country? Jobs are up, as well as most of the economy, yet everyone wants to say he's messing this country up.

Obama has done a good job, and probably better than what McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil could have ever thought about doing.

I never said anything about Obama... What are you asking me?

Forum List

Back