2014 Prediction

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
GOP keeps House, Hillary disgraced, Obama resigns for UN post, Biden issues blanket pardon, loses 2016 election to GOP candidate.

You heard it here first!:eusa_angel:

And in the real world ....

The public will be even sicker of the Republican phony scandal tactics, and that will cost the Republicans some seats. Only R+2 or so in the senate. The Democrats have many senate seats to defend and retirements, so they'll still lose a few senate seats, but they would have lost more if the Republicans hadn't behaved so badly. In the House, no significant change.

obama is falling so fast there's no way to predict a year out. Or whether any democrats coild distance themselves enough from obama to save themselves.

Q. How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

A. It depends on who you consider sane.

Q. How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

Most people love living off less than $1000 per month. It's a great life. Just ask all the welfare recipients how much they love their lives.

And in the real world ....

The public will be even sicker of the Republican phony scandal tactics, and that will cost the Republicans some seats. Only R+2 or so in the senate. The Democrats have many senate seats to defend and retirements, so they'll still lose a few senate seats, but they would have lost more if the Republicans hadn't behaved so badly. In the House, no significant change.

I think you're pretty close on your analysis. I see Dems picking up a few seats in the House and dropping a couple in the Senate. 2016 is when I see some big changes coming.

obama is falling so fast there's no way to predict a year out. Or whether any democrats coild distance themselves enough from obama to save themselves.

LOL. Now when did I hear that before? Sometime before 6Nov12? You silly people got your ass kicked then, gonna get it kicked again.

How many times do you assholes post shit like this? Most people that are presently out of work would gladly go to work were jobs available that they could do.

Two problems here. The near Second Great Republican Depression put a lot of people out of work. And the businesses found they could function without them. So they are not going to find work doing what they used to do. The second is that with the ever increasing mechanization of manufacture, and the increasing requirement for even the people on the factory floor to be computer literate, there is no longer jobs for those with only a minimal high school education.

Yet, in this same environment, my company is finding it hard to fill jobs for craftsmen that pay 50K to 150K a year.

Sanity is not a requirement for a good job. Work ethic, skills, and education are.

I think 2014 will be a boring political season

No big issues. Economy will be slowly improving but unspectacular. Obamacare will be starting out but no major issues one way or the other

GOP will hold House even though they lose a few seats
Dems hold Senate 51-49

Senate goes Republican, making Obama lamer than ever. It's pretty much a given.

It's possible, but what makes you believe that? My gut feeling is the Republicans will pick up four seats. There are two they're almost certain to pick up, but they'd need to sweep the tossups to get the six needed for the majority.

No big issues. Economy will be slowly improving but unspectacular. Obamacare will be starting out but no major issues one way or the other

Dems hold Senate 51-49

GOP may lose the house.

These "scandals" are going to wind up blowing up in the faces of the GOP.

Dems hold Senate 51-49

GOP may lose the house.

These "scandals" are going to wind up blowing up in the faces of the GOP.

Republicans have a huge advantage in how the districts are drawn up. That will keep them from losing the House in 2014, but with a big Hillary win in 2016, that could change.

Working middle class Americans better 'get out the vote' and rid Congress of all Republicans. Republicans offer NOTHING to working middle class folks.
The "working middle class" will vote Republican. YOUR base is the NON-working middle class, the freeloaders, and there are plenty of them. Problem is, they're lazy, so it'll take some effort to get out that vote. Better get started now.

Forum List

Back