We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

The people who want a dustoff for Palin are nutballs. It isn't at all clear they dodged the bullet.

If you listen close maybe you can hear it coming across the treetops.

Sarah. The gift that keeps on giving! Come back Sarah! All is forgiven! Run again in the next election...PLEASE!!!

(signed)
The Democrat Electon Committee

Do you imbeciles remember Biden's Constitutional lecture during his first VP debate (against Palin)? That moron had been a US Senator for decades and completely misrepresented the Constitution in both form and substance. But then you are too stupid to have noticed that. Carry on.

Wow and I thought still referencing Bush to deflect from Obama was pathetic but to actually reference Palin to try and do so that takes pathetic to a whole level.

Palin was the out the other day running her mouth about President Obama.

Yeah and who was listening other than the far left on this board? Palin is not a force on the national level or even within the Republican party right now if the left wants to try and use someone to deflect from the Obama scandals fine but for god sake's at least try and reference someone who is still relevant this is just sad.

We really dodged a big bullet with Palin.

:cuckoo:

Yeah. We are doing SOOOOO much better with the moron a heart beat away from being President, Joe clueless Biden.

And the only one possibly more clueless that Joey plugs Biden is the guy who IS currently (God help us all) our President, Barack Insane Obama.

It is a very scary thought that so many in this Country voted for her. She has been a Go d send for Democrats though. I hope she is a really big part of the GOP 2014 strategy.

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

She's waaaay smarter than 90% of the Democrats running around and way smarter than 100% of the ones here...apparently.

Doesn't this message belong in the Satire section? It's one of the funniest posts evah!!! :lol:

It's an eyebrow raiser, alright, because it's true.

It's great fun watching the left's self-congratulatory, yet totally inappropriate, back-slapping concerning their imaginary intellectual superiority.

I suspect most of them got a student loan to attend a community college and major in storm door hanging. At least it gives them the opportunity to brag that they are college graduates.

Last edited:
Yeah, the administration is in deep, deep trouble and they post stuff about the former V.P. candidate. More left wing sissie attacks on women?

Any second now the dumbos wii dust off Ann Coulter to slither away from obama and his scandalabra.

Wow and I thought still referencing Bush to deflect from Obama was pathetic but to actually reference Palin to try and do so that takes pathetic to a whole level.

i cant figure out why some on the left are so scared of this woman.....i sure as hell would not vote for her....i would not even consider her....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back