We are Trump Supporters

Reagan turned our nation from a creditor to a debtor one.

He also was the first president to have massive yearly budget deficits.

That's what happens when you cut taxes and increase spending. How TF did this become the model for the GOP? And how TF do republican voters not understand this. We all have to be fiscally conservative with our own budgets. Whether it's our business or household budgets. It's just common sense to be that way. But todays Republicans, for some reason, think it's OK for the government to blow money we don't have.

I just noticed an X post by Johnson, bragging about having a CR deal that's going to pass. He didn't mention one spending cut. If there is, I can almost guarantee you that there's going to be 10's of billions of pork hidden in it somewhere, (money we don't have) that'll counted any cuts they made to something else.

Being a fiscal conservative, in this day in time, makes me feel like dinosaur. Especially when the GOP, who has a majority in the House right now, can't even get a balance budget bill to the senate. Even when Trump was president, and the GOP had the House and Senate, they still didn't pass a balance budget bill. It was just one CR after another. Then came the omnibus bills. Then the covid bills.

FUCK!!!!!!.

That's what happens when you cut taxes and increase spending. How TF did this become the model for the GOP? And how TF do republican voters not understand this. We all have to be fiscally conservative with our own budgets. Whether it's our business or household budgets. It's just common sense to be that way. But todays Republicans, for some reason, think it's OK for the government to blow money we don't have.

I just noticed an X post by Johnson, bragging about having a CR deal that's going to pass. He didn't mention one spending cut. If there is, I can almost guarantee you that there's going to be 10's of billions of pork hidden in it somewhere, (money we don't have) that'll counted any cuts they made to something else.

Being a fiscal conservative, in this day in time, makes me feel like dinosaur. Especially when the GOP, who has a majority in the House right now, can't even get a balance budget bill to the senate. Even when Trump was president, and the GOP had the House and Senate, they still didn't pass a balance budget bill. It was just one CR after another. Then came the omnibus bills. Then the covid bills.

FUCK!!!!!!.
Reagan was sold by Dave Stockman on supply side economics. The idea being cutting taxes will drive consumer spending and growth will pay for the tax cuts.

It doesn’t work as it is sold and leads to massive deficits.

Reagan turned our nation from a creditor to a debtor one.

He also was the first president to have massive yearly budget deficits.
Here is how it works. Presidents once never submitted budgets to the Congress.

The President’s budget proposal—referred to by statute as the Budget of the United States Government—is required by law to be submitted annually.2 This statutory requirement dates from the Progressive Era, when the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921 established an explicit role for the President by requiring that he or she prepare and submit a comprehensive federal budget to Congress each year.3 Agency budget requests became subject to modification by the President before their submission to Congress, and most executive agencies were prohibited from submitting requests directly to Congress.4In addition, the 1921 act created the entity that was later renamed the Office of Management and Budget to assist the President with these duties.In practice, the President’s budget submission is a statement of the Administration’s policy priorities and a unified plan for the allocation of federal budgetary resources.5 The President’s budget is a set of recommendations that Congress may consider but is not required to adopt;however, it usually initiates the congressional budget process. Under current law, the President must develop and submit a consolidated budget to Congress no later than the first Monday in February prior to the start of the upcoming fiscal year.6

What you blame Reagan for he actually had to do with congress consent. If Biden had as good a budget as did Reagan, we would have little to worry about since Biden charged uphill to make it a huge budget. He is held back by either or both of the houses.

Last edited:
Where do you think that trillion dollars came from, if not the Federal Reserve and Reagans 17 debt ceiling increases?

Correct. Reagan signed those spending bills. And my signing them into law, that made him as much, if not more responsible for them becoming law. In this case, it makes him just as bad as the congress that passed the bills.

None the less, it was a good combination that benefitted the value of the USD and the American people. Our currency was stronger because of their actions.

I don't ignore anything. Especially the way the democrats help ruin our USD. I don't support RINO's like Trump for the same reason I don't support the democrats. They simply spend too much, and destroy the value of the USD.
And yeah, I do focus on spending a lot, Because government spending is what creates inflation. And that affects every single American and our allies on a daily basis. From the cost of goods to our manufacturers being able to compete on the global market (jobs jobs jobs). Everything that money touches, has to do with government spending. From your grocery bill to your rent or mortgage payments.

No it didn't. What you're talking about was a short term gain. That trillion dollars he dumped into the economy, only made things look good, for a short time. The end result was the currency lost value for every single American in this country.
It's retarded to cut taxes and increase spending. The end result is higher inflation and a debased currency value. This is why the Fed wanted to increase interest rates and why they had to increase taxes 4 times, after Reagans tax cuts. To try and keep the USD value high and stable.

I've read enough about Reagan to know he wasn't the fiscal conservative he portrayed on TV (as president).
Spent over $1 trillion (which would be a couple trillion in todays times)
Increased the debt ceiling 17 times
Increased the size and scope of government
Gave amnesty to about 6 million illegals.
Supported gun restrictions.
Gave us 1 tax cut and 4 tax increases
Over inflated the currency value.

That's a full fledged RINO. (CINO being the more accurate acronym)
You completely misunderstand who has power over the Budget. You added up as if it was only Reagan with the power of the Purse and poor little Congrerss had no say so.
Budgets do not work that way. The Congress can ignore budgets and set out to spend more or less than earlier. You say the debt ceiling rose 17 times. Due to the congress spending more of course it could. The aim of Government should be to hold down spending and Reagan did agree with Congress that many times. But he was president. And he had 8 budgets over his span as president. And you just forgave the whole Congress for what it did. Reagan did make a major mistake in giving illegals a path to citizenship. Again the Congress crafted that law.
I would say if it was you or I at the time, the budget would not have improved as we wanted it to. If you persist in saying RINO, it was the congress who were RINOS because that is how Congress works at times.

I disagree. The LEO's did what was necessary to get Floyd off the streets. Even going so far as to not force him into the back of the car. They tried. But he resisted arrest and fought like crazy. The dude was a mad man.
There was no true legal department policy for what Chavin did. It's a grey area (not truly illegal either), but it's mostly frowned upon. Intentional bad police work all done on fucking 4K video. golf clap That's a Bravo. :rolleyes:

There was no true legal department policy for what Chavin did. It's a grey area (not truly illegal either), but it's mostly frowned upon. Intentional bad police work all done on fucking 4K video. golf clap That's a Bravo. :rolleyes:
Did you read your claim in the press? Because if you did, they lied to you. Chauvin followed written police policy to the letter.

LMAO.. Trump didn't call it his economy? Oh yeah he did. Trump also tried to take credit for saving hundreds of millions of lives with his covid shot and operation warp speed.
I could find and post the proof. And will do so, if it would make any difference to you. But I've found that those that are loyal to Trump, don't pay attention to what proves them wrong, or proves Trump a fraud.
Your loyalty clearly is to the Democrats. And of course their health plan sucks.

Your loyalty clearly is to the Democrats. And of course their health plan sucks.

And you're a fucking retard if you think any part of my being leans left.
You RINO's are so far left of center, you can't even see center anymore. And us fiscal conservatives, the ONLY ones who bring any opposition to the left, are on life support. Along with the USD and the country.
But you fuckers keep bowing and caving to the left with every omnibus, every CR and every thing that leads up to the next debt ceiling increase.
If Trump was in office, that orange RINO would've have Johnson pass that last immigration/foreign aid slush fund bill, and called it a win for Republicans. And you nitwitz would praised it.
Because you're stupid. Because you lean left now. And you don't even realize it.

You completely misunderstand who has power over the Budget. You added up as if it was only Reagan with the power of the Purse and poor little Congrerss had no say so.
Budgets do not work that way. The Congress can ignore budgets and set out to spend more or less than earlier. You say the debt ceiling rose 17 times. Due to the congress spending more of course it could. The aim of Government should be to hold down spending and Reagan did agree with Congress that many times. But he was president. And he had 8 budgets over his span as president. And you just forgave the whole Congress for what it did. Reagan did make a major mistake in giving illegals a path to citizenship. Again the Congress crafted that law.
I would say if it was you or I at the time, the budget would not have improved as we wanted it to. If you persist in saying RINO, it was the congress who were RINOS because that is how Congress works at times.

Congress pass the bills. The president signs them into law. If he veto's them, congress can override the presidents veto. But back then, and even still now, it's very rare. So the end result was that Reagan signed most of those spending bills. Why? Because he didn't understand that "NOTHING IS FREE." He, like Trump, don't give a crap about the adverse consequences of over spending and dumping trillions of $$$$ of new money into the economy. They just want things to look good while they're in office.

Congress has the power of the purse. Let's get real about that, shall we? Like I said before, they inject all the spending into a bill. Every dime in the bill comes from them. The president doesn't have much say in what goes into those bills. That's the power of the congress. But in the end, it's still just a bill that hasn't been signed into law.
The president has just as much power when signing those spending bills into law. If Reagan was a fiscal conservative, as he portrayed on TV, he would've vetoed all of that over spending and forced congress to either pass a balanced budget, or override his veto.

You're trying to make out like the congress has more power than the president. And that's just not so. Collectively, as in a rare veto override, they do. But that's it.
They bring the purse to the president. It's the president that has to sign the check. Without a signed check, it's worthless.

You know what WAS truly illegal? Doing drugs. Having drugs in your possession. Driving on a suspended license. Trying to pass off fake money. Resisting arrest.

I don't get why the left is more pissed off at the cops, than they were Floyd. No one gave a shit about Floyd before he died. Floyd himself didn't care about himself or his children before he died. He was druggie thief, who was $30,000 behind in child support. He'd rather by drugs and hang with him homies, than spend the time and money on his kids.
He was a worthless POS, who died while being arrested for committing a crime. His own doing.

I don't get why the left is more pissed off at the cops, than they were Floyd. No one gave a shit about Floyd before he died. Floyd himself didn't care about himself or his children before he died. He was druggie thief, who was $30,000 behind in child support. He'd rather by drugs and hang with him homies, than spend the time and money on his kids.
He was a worthless POS, who died while being arrested for committing a crime. His own doing.
They're more pissed off at the cops because we hold cops to a higher standard than we do junkies.

Congress pass the bills. The president signs them into law. If he veto's them, congress can override the presidents veto. But back then, and even still now, it's very rare. So the end result was that Reagan signed most of those spending bills. Why? Because he didn't understand that "NOTHING IS FREE." He, like Trump, don't give a crap about the adverse consequences of over spending and dumping trillions of $$$$ of new money into the economy. They just want things to look good while they're in office.

Congress has the power of the purse. Let's get real about that, shall we? Like I said before, they inject all the spending into a bill. Every dime in the bill comes from them. The president doesn't have much say in what goes into those bills. That's the power of the congress. But in the end, it's still just a bill that hasn't been signed into law.
The president has just as much power when signing those spending bills into law. If Reagan was a fiscal conservative, as he portrayed on TV, he would've vetoed all of that over spending and forced congress to either pass a balanced budget, or override his veto.

You're trying to make out like the congress has more power than the president. And that's just not so. Collectively, as in a rare veto override, they do. But that's it.
They bring the purse to the president. It's the president that has to sign the check. Without a signed check, it's worthless.
You want Reagan to go down in history as what amounts to being your enemy.

Why not read the book I recommended you read? A person that thinks that bad of Reagan as you do needs to read the book, Reagan, The man and his presidency. That is if you are interested in truth. Reagan is perhaps the most lied about president ever.

You RINO's are so far left of center, you can't even see center anymore. And us fiscal conservatives, the ONLY ones who bring any opposition to the left, are on life support. Along with the USD and the country.
But you fuckers keep bowing and caving to the left with every omnibus, every CR and every thing that leads up to the next debt ceiling increase.
If Trump was in office, that orange RINO would've have Johnson pass that last immigration/foreign aid slush fund bill, and called it a win for Republicans. And you nitwitz would praised it.
Because you're stupid. Because you lean left now. And you don't even realize it.
I rate this nations finest of all presidents to be Ronald Reagan. I shall not use your form of language. I was not trying to get you angry over saying you support Democrats. Because you operate as if the Democrats contributions to the Budget are virtually nothing at all so you piss all over Reagan.
I would tell you If I had the power you claim I have.

I do not know you at all. All I have about you are your words of who you blame. You are upset I voted for Reagan. I had just come off of being a solid Democrat. I know about budgets much more than the typical citizen. My creditentials on that are I spent years at a very large Real Estate Board of being a key member of the budget and finance committee. We all were trained to take care of the budget. I also had years of being in business.

Talk to me as were we chatting in church. But not about religion. Manners are important.

I was then loyal to Carter. But he departed leaving Reagan debt of 79 billion dollars.

When Reagan took office the economy was one of double-digit inflation and interest rates near 20%. During the campaign Reagan promised to restore the free market from excessive government regulation and encourage private initiative and enterprise.

Reagan's economic policies highlighted his long-standing dislike of high federal income taxes. Reagan embraced the theory of "supply side economics," feeling that tax cuts encouraged economic expansion which would result in increases in federal government revenue at a lower tax rate. Higher revenues would then be used to increase defense spending and balance the federal budget. This overall approach became known as "Reaganomics," or as Republican primary candidate Vice President George H.W. Bush once called it, "voodoo economics." The President also vowed to protect certain entitlement programs (like Medicare and Social Security) while cutting the budgets for other social programs by targeting waste, fraud and abuse.

During his first year in office, Reagan engineered the passage of $39 billion in budget cuts into law, as well as a massive 25 percent tax cut spread over three years for individuals, and faster write-offs for capital investment for business. At the same time, he insisted on, and for the most part, was successful in gaining increased funding for defense.

Although inflation dropped from 13.5% in 1980 to 5.1% in 1982, a severe recession set in, with unemployment exceeding 10% in October, 1982 for the first time in forty years. The administration modified its economic policy after two years by proposing selected tax increases and budget cuts to control rising deficits and higher interest rates. After the 1982 downturn, the reduced inflation rate (under 5% for the remainder of the administration), lowering interest rates, and added discretionary income from tax cuts sparked record economic growth, and produced one of the lowest unemployment rates in modern U.S. history (unemployment hit a 14 year low in June of 1988). As Reagan left office, the nation was experiencing its sixth consecutive year of economic prosperity.

The economic gains, however, came at a cost of a record annual deficit and a ballooning national debt. The budget deficit was exacerbated by a trade deficit. Americans continued to buy more foreign-made goods than they were selling. Reagan, however adhered to his free trade stance, and was the primary proponent of the Free Trade Agreement with Canada, which evolved into the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). He also signed, reluctantly, trade legislation designed to open foreign markets to U.S. goods.

They're more pissed off at the cops because we hold cops to a higher standard than we do junkies.
Chauvin was convicted wrongly. What he did was follow orders of his police department. Floyd followed no orders so died.

Trumps values: Borrowing trillions. Signing one CR after another (12 total). One omnibus after another. Increased the debt ceiling time after time. Assaulting our 2A. Handed billions out to foreign countries that don't even need our money.
And you RINO's keep putting him on some pedestal.

Trumps values: Borrowing trillions. Signing one CR after another (12 total). One omnibus after another. Increased the debt ceiling time after time. Assaulting our 2A. Handed billions out to foreign countries that don't even need our money.
And you RINO's keep putting him on some pedestal.
Actually it's the rinos that hate trump. They make a living off of that and their corruption. He and Reagan were great presidents who increased our economy and made life easier for working people. You really sound like some kind of democrat, dishonest and selfish.

Forum List

Back