We are Trump Supporters

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
....and the overthrow of elections when you don't like the results. Thus completely reversing your OP.

:laugh:

X8mdeIr.jpg

UKDoNLb.jpg

PjOpeC7.jpg

EhMofYu.jpg

Last edited:
Well that is an assumption that people were using the name Donald because it was Trump name

They could be naming it after Donald Duck which was a popular character back in the 40's

....and the overthrow of elections when you don't like the results. Thus completely reversing your OP.

What election was "overthrown," liar? Never happened. The FBI infiltrated the January 6 event and had its way, not that you care since you support an incompetent who bragged on television about bribing Ukraine with over a billion dollars if they did NOT stop investigating his son's criminality.

Now both are going to court and you will lie through your stained teeth to continue supporting them.

```Dem values vs Repub values.jpg

Where do you get the idea that Trump supports any of those things? I don't even think he understands them. Democrats clearly don't either, but Trump is no libertarian. He's the opposite. We've got to stop playing the lesser-of-two-evils game. We're losing.

Where do you get the idea that Trump supports any of those things? I don't even think he understands them. Democrats clearly don't either, but Trump is no libertarian. He's the opposite. We've got to stop playing the lesser-of-two-evils game. We're losing.
You're really going to loose with a democrat

Good luck trying to convince the left of this. I’m here to tell ya, no matter what you say, they will always call you a trump worshiper. They have an opinion of you, and they are not prone to change their minds, no matter what you say.

Just fyi.

1000000239.gif

Good luck trying to convince the left of this. I’m here to tell ya, no matter what you say, they will always call you a trump worshiper. They have an opinion of you, and they are not prone to change their minds, no matter what you say.

Just fyi.
So stop talking.

Here is some language from your fellow Democrat I'm sure you understand.
It's your language, the language of hate and profanity:

Black congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee:
Audio we received today appears to be of Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee berating her staff.

Sheila Jackson Lee • 0:01 - 0:09
Uh, you took a piece of paper from that woman, uh, regarding, uh, something that was owned by Ducantell. Where is it? What, what date was it?
Staffer • 0:09 - 0:16
Oh, from Jerome took it upstairs. I'll have to call to pick it up when I switched out the papers. I'll call him.
Sheila Jackson Lee • 0:17 - 1:02
I don't want you to do a goddamn thing. I want you to have a fucking brain. I want you to have read it. I want you to say, Congresswoman, with such and such date. That's what I want. That's the kind of staff that I want to have. So some stupid other motherfucker did it. And, and I don't have the information. Nobody sent me the information. I need to, uh, ensure my, um, schedule and, uh, you know, if, if Boo Boo did it, shit ass did it, fuck face did it. And nobody knows a goddamn thing in my office. Okay? Nothing. I gave it to you. Your job was to get it on the calendar, imprint it in your brain, or send me the information back saying, “Congresswoman, I made sure that the Ovide Ducantell event that you gave me, uh, for a so-and-so date at seven is on the fucking calendar.” Not to, oh, Jerome has it.
Sheila Jackson Lee • 1:02 - 1:33
Okay. So when I called Jerome, he only sitting up there like a fat ass stupid idiot talking about, uh, what the fuck? He doesn't know. Okay? Both of y'all are fuck ups [inaudible]. It's the worst shit that I could have ever had put together. Two goddamn big ass children fucking idiots serve no goddamn purpose. Ain't managing nobody. Nobody's respecting them. Nobody gives a shit about what you're doing and you ain't doing shit. And this is an example of it. I gave it to Jerome. This is not child's work.

Forum List

Back