Was Jimmy Carter STUPID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
You won't find a lib that will label him so. Worst president of the 20th Century.

Reagan was stupid -but not Carter....................................according to lib-think..................

I dont think so. Alittle cocky. Unrealistic. I think he probably is pretty smart. he just learned alot of things that simply arent so

You won't find a lib that will label him so. Worst president of the 20th Century.

Reagan was stupid -but not Carter....................................according to lib-think..................

Is he dead?

Jimmah Peanuts was merely naïve and incompetent.

He doesn't even crack the the top five worst of the 20th century, let alone nab the #1 spot.

Who are the Top 5?

1) George Bush jr
2) Ronnie Raygun
3) Warren Harding
4) Herbert Hoover
5) George Bush snr

1)Lyndon Johnson
2)Woodrow Wilson
3)FDR
4)Barack Obama
5)Warren G Harding

Of course, Obama still has 2 years to improve his place on the list...

He doesn't even crack the the top five worst of the 20th century, let alone nab the #1 spot.

Who are the Top 5?

1) George Bush jr
2) Ronnie Raygun
3) Warren Harding
4) Herbert Hoover
5) George Bush snr

Harding? Harding and coolidge were the two best Presidents of the 20th century

Who are the Top 5?

1) George Bush jr
2) Ronnie Raygun
3) Warren Harding
4) Herbert Hoover
5) George Bush snr
When did Shrubbie take office, fool? :lol:

When was he voted in? :tongue: Still, fair point...Why is Wilson at the top of the list? Getting the US into WWI?

Who are the Top 5?

1) George Bush jr
2) Ronnie Raygun
3) Warren Harding
4) Herbert Hoover
5) George Bush snr

1)Lyndon Johnson
2)Woodrow Wilson
3)FDR
4)Barack Obama
5)Warren G Harding

Obama wasnt in the 20th century either

When was he voted in? :tongue: Still, fair point...Why is Wilson at the top of the list? Getting the US into WWI?

And WW2. Heck the man caused WW2 by butchering the peace talks.

The man was a totalitarian. and in my opinion quite insane. He segregated the military after they had been integrated since the Civil War. And because of the high amount of government regulation we went through the Depression of 1920 (Which was thankfully negated by the next administrations policies. Shame Hoover didnt learn from them).

And he gave us the dreaded Fed

I dont think so. Alittle cocky. Unrealistic. I think he probably is pretty smart. he just learned alot of things that simply arent so

I must ask, do they amount to WMDs, 3,000+ US Troops Dead, 10,000+ missing limbs & faces, thousands more murdered, tortured & raped, and a wasted Trillion dollars? Is that unrealistic? Someone who had learned a lot of things are not so, but still believes they are?? Be honest.........

Last edited:

I must ask, do they amount to WMDs, 3,000+ US Troops Dead, 10,000+ missing limbs & faces, thousands more murdered, tortured & raped, and a wasted Trillion dollars? Is that unrealistic? Someone who had learned a lot of things are not so, but still believes they are?? Be honest.........

Obama's not done yet.

Wrong century, knucklehead.

BTW, how did those "police actions" in Korea and Vietnam work out?

Who are the Top 5?

1) George Bush jr
2) Ronnie Raygun
3) Warren Harding
4) Herbert Hoover
5) George Bush snr

1)Lyndon Johnson
2)Woodrow Wilson
3)FDR
4)Barack Obama
5)Warren G Harding

Obama wasnt in the 20th century either

Mea Culpa. I read into the "20th century" as the modern era 1901-present, rather than 1901-2000. #6 on my list would have been Jimmy Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back